GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has released the jobs advertisement via GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment to recruit eligible candidates to fill the 43 vacant posts of JR Assistant. Candidates who find themselves eligible for these latest openings in government sector they may apply for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment through online mode. Candidates can grab rest details of GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2017 by going through this complete page.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited is inviting online applications from the candidates who are seeking their career in government sector. So, those candidates can visit the official website of the organization and follow the steps provided below before the last date that is 02/11/2017. Candidates can scroll down this page to get well information regarding GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment
|Organization name||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited|
|Post name||Junior Assistant|
|Number of vacancy||43|
Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant): 43 vacancies
Graduate degree in any discipline with completed Regular / Full Time Course from recognized University is the minimum qualification required for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs. There is no minimum percentage requirement.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy shall be not more than 30 years. Age relaxation to Female Candidates will be 05 Years and 10 years for Ex Armed Force Personnel. Dependent of Retired Employee of the Company will get Upto age of 40 years of relaxation as per the rules of the Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for GSECL Junior Assistant Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 10000/- in 1st year and Rs. 11500/- in 2nd year and Rs. 13000/- in 3rd year as per the rules of the organization.
Get Here >> GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment Notification
General and OBC Category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-and SC/ST category candidates will have to pay Rs. 250 as application fee in any of the Branches of State Bank of India or online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Mode of selection:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to apply for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2017:
Candidate should follow below stated steps to fill GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment Application Form:
- First of all candidates should visit the official website of the organization that is www.gsecl.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Careers” tab which is located at the menu bar of the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit ‘CENTRALISED RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF VIDYUT SAHAYAK – JUNIOR ASSISTANT on BEHALF OF GUVNL AND ITS SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES NAMELY UGVCL, DGVCL, PGVCL, GSECL and GSECL’ link
- After that just go through the GSECL Recruitment Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then select ‘Apply Online’ Link
- After that fill the required details and also upload required documents/certificates
- Now make payment of application fee
- After that take preview of your application form and hit final submit option
- At last take hard copy of it for further use.
Dates to consider:
|Last date to apply online||02/11/2017|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||04/11/2017|
Candidates can go through this Official Link to know more about GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2017–2018. Candidates can also bookmark this web page by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GSECL Recruitment||More Jobs in Gujarat|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|