Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation – GSRTChas released a recent employment notification titled as GSRTC Recruitment. Through GSRTCBharti organization is willing to hire eligible contenders for 2930 Driver, Conductorડ્રાઇવર કંડકટર Jobs.
Interested candidates may fill up the GSRTCOnline Application Form by visiting official website i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Last date for candidates to apply for GSRTC Recruitment 2018–19 is 31-3-2018
This Page Includes:
Candidates who are going to apply for the GSRTC Vacancy are advised to check the eligibility requirements carefully. Applications not found eligible and completely filled up will not be considered for further GSRTC Selection Procedure.
Further information regarding GSRTC Recruitment 2018–19 is available in below section of this page structured by the team members of recruitmentresuilt.com
|Name of the organization||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation – GSRTC|
|No of vacancies||2930|
|Last date to apply||31-3-2018|
|Name Of The Post||Number Of Vacancies|
Eligibility Required for Job Openings inGSRTC:
Qualification required for Jobs in GSRTC:
- To apply for the vacancy candidates must have completed their 10th from a recognized board along with computer knowledge.
- For the post of Driver candidates must have Driving Licence for light & Heavy Vehicle with 4 year experience
Check Also: 10th Pass Jobs
Age required for vacancy in GSRTC:
Candidates who are interested in GSRTC Driver Vacancy or GSRTC Conductor Vacancy, their minimum age must not be less than 25 years and maximum age must not be more than 38 years
Candidates who will be selected for theGujarat State Road Transport Corporation vacancy will be given an amount of Rs.10,000/- per month.
Get GSRTC Recruitment Below
|GSRTC/201718/1||ડ્રાઇવર (Driver) for GSRTC – 201718||Get Recruitment Notification|
|GSRTC/201718/32||CONDUCTOR – 201718||Get Recruitment Notification|
GSRTC Selection Procedure:
In order to get selected for the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment candidates need to undergo through:
- Written test
- Physical test
|Get Details||How to Impress the Interviewer in 60 Seconds|
|Written Exam Techniques|
- General/OBC candidates need to pay an amount of Rs.250/- as application fees.
- Further ST/SC candidates are exempted from paying application fees
How to apply forGSRTC Recruitment 2018?
- Log on to the official website i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- After reaching homepage go to current advertisement and then hit on View All
- Now a new page will come out along with a search box.
- Select GSRTC and it will redirect you towards a new page having various links
- Select vacancy Conductor or Driver and then hit on Details
- Read whole information and then hit on Apply Online tab available at the previous page
- Once you hit an GSRTC Online Application Form will come out
- Fill up the details complete the GSRTC Online Application Form 2018
- Fill up all the details and complete the whole application form for GSRTC Recruitment 2018
- Once all the details are done hit on final submission tab and then take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Important Dates regarding Recruitment:
|Online application start from||01/03/2018|
|Last date for online application||31/03/2018|
Candidates interested in availing more details about GSRTC Recruitment 2018–19 may also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||More Jobs in Gujarat|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|