GTB Hospital Recruitment
GTB Application Forms are invited by the Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital for GTB Hospital Recruitment. Those job seekers who are searching government jobs are exciting to know that a latest vacancy advertisement has published as GTB Hospital Recruitment 2017. So, candidates who have requisite eligibility criteria can apply for Junior Resident Posts by submitting their application form till the last date that is 10-04-2017 using offline mode.
Overview of the page
The assortment of candidates will be done on the basis of presentations level in Interview conducted by the expert committee of Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital on 13-04-2017. Job hunters, who will be able to crack this Interview round, may get chance to work with institution. To get complete details related to Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment you need to read this web page which is well designed by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
GTB Hospital Recruitment
|Name of Conducting body||Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital|
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||10-04-2017|
GTB Hospital Vacancies:
Junior Residents under Dentistry department: 09
Are you eligible for GTB Jobs?
Job hunters who are willing to apply for these job openings in government sector must possess Degree of BDS from recognized University/ Institutions.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Limitations of Age:
- Age of aspirants applying for GTB Hospital Vacancy must not exceed 30 years of age as on the last date of submission of application form.
- Upper age can be relaxed of reserved category candidates as given below.
- SC/ST Category candidates: 35 years
- OBC category aspirants: 33 years
GTB Hospital Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
As per the rules of Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital the appointed applicants will receive an amount of Rs.15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- per month with other allowances from the concerned department of reputed Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital.
Mode of Selection:
- Interview will be conducted to test skills of applying contenders for GTB Hospital Job.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to applicants for attending the selection process.
Get Info About: How to Dress For An Interview
Steps to Apply for GTB Recruitment:
- To apply against Junior Residents under Dentistry department position you may visit to the official website of the Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital that is “www.delhi.gov.in”.
- After that follow “Health” section and press on “List of Hospitals” tab.
- From new window you need to choose “Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (G.T.B.H.)” button.
- Now follow “Application are invited for the post of JUNIOR RESIDENTS (BDS) on Regular basis for ONE year” and press on it.
- This will open a new page with detailed facts related to notification and you have to read all the details carefully and after that read the whole advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete details you are required to download application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill it with required information and send through post on the below provided address by enclosing in an envelope super scribe as “Application for the post of….”
- Application Form should be submitted along with all the documents within given time period otherwise it will be rejected or may not be considered.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
To the Medical Director,
GTB Hospital, Delhi
In Room No. 307
Venue of Interview:
In the Office of Medical Officer,
Room No. 331, 3rd Floor,
Administrative Block, GTBH
Grab Today: Jobs in Delhi
- Last date to submit application form for GTB Vacancy: 10-04-2017
- Date of Interview: 13-04-2017
You can check Official Notification given below for other information related to GTB Hospital Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|