GTU Syllabus 2017 Some Changes This Year in MBA/MCA/Diploma/Engineering
Shocking News! This Year, New GTU SyllabusIs Tougher So Check Some Changes In Gujarat Technological University Syllabus Here… GTU is all set to organize MBA / MCA / Diploma / Engineering and other exam so students, who’re going to appear in GTU Exam, are advised to begin their preparation through updated syllabus.Contenders, who’ve ready for the exam and to prepare well they need to get GTU Exam Syllabus which is available to download from this page.Keep continue on our web portal to acquire updated information about GTU Syllabus 2017.
Gujarat Technological University conducts various graduate and post graduate semester and annual examination to check the ability of the aspirants and promote them to the next higher level. You can prepare well by the help of Syllabus / exam pattern which is well mentioned on this page. Contenders may fetch more information about Gujarat Technology University Syllabus from this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
BE- Sem – I
- Review of limits, continuity, differentiability.
- Mean value theorem, Taylors Theorem, Maxima and Minima.
- Riemann integrals, Fundamental theorem of Calculus, Improper integrals, applications to area, volume.
- Convergence of sequences and series, power series.
- Partial Derivatives, gradient and directional derivatives, chain rule, maxima and minima, Lagrange multipliers.
- Double and Triple integration, Jacobians and change of variables formula.
- Parametrization of curves and surfaces, vector Fields, line and surface integrals.
- Divergence and curl, Theorems of Green, Gauss, and Stokes.
- Water Technology
- Metals and alloys
- Corrosion and its inhibition
- Fuels and Combustion
- Polymers and Plastics
- Multidisciplinary nature of Environment Study
- Natural and Synthetic Fibers
- Chemical aspect of Biotechnology
- Protective Coatings
- Renewable and Non-renewable energy of sources
- Refractories, Abrasives and Insulators
- Analytical Techniques
- Architectural Acoustics
- Crystal Physics
- Band theory of Solids
- Optical – Fibre Communication introduction
- Conducting Materials
- Super Conducting Materials
- New Engineering Materials
- Non-Destructive Testing
|Mechanics Of Solids|
- Fundamentals of Statics
- Distributed forces, center of gravity and moment of inertia
- Simple Machines
- Physical & Mechanical properties of structural materials
- Simple stresses & strains
- Stresses in beams
- Principal stresses and strains
- Introduction to Engineering Graphics
- Engineering Curves
- Loci of Points
- Projections of Points & Lines
- Projections of Planes
- Projections of Solids & Section of Solids
- Development of Lateral Surfaces
- Orthographic Projections
- Isometric Projections and Isometric View or Drawing
|Computer Programming and Utilization|
- Introduction to Computer & Programming
- Introduction to C Language
- Introduction to C++ language
- Communication skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication (kinesics)
- Listening skills
- Effective presentation strategies
- Group Discussions
- Paragraph Development, Introduction, Topic sentence and supporting sentences. Attributes of a good paragraph. Types of paragraphs.
- Letter – Writing
- Technical reports
- Technical Proposals
- Technical Descriptions
- Effective Reading Skills
- Job application
- Grammar and Vocabulary
You May Read This: Effective Time Table For Studies
Pharm. Semester – I
|Name Of Subject||Topic|
|Modern Analytical Techniques|
- UV-Visible Spectroscopy
- Infrared Spectrophotometry
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Mass Spectrometry
- Atomic Absorption And Plasma Emission Spectroscopy
- X-Ray Diffraction Methods
- Optical Rotary Dispersion
- Thermal Methods Of Analysis
- Chromatographic Techniques
- Radio Immuno Assay
- Reference Standards Source, Preparation, Characterization, Usage, Storage And Records
- Preformulation studies
- Solubilization and solubilized system
- Dissolution study
- Stability Study
- Drug Absorption
- Pharmacokinetic parameters
- In-vitro In-vivo Correlation (IVIVC)
- Cosmetic, Dental and Herbal products
- Pharmaceutical factory location: Selection, layout and planning.
- Utility services, Service facilities, HVAC and personnel facilities.
- Preparation of qualitative and quantitative departmental layout with equipments
- Required for different dosage forms, solids, liquids, semisolids, sterile.
- Detailed study of the equipments required in the manufacture of different dosage
- Forms as per Schedule-M.
- Preparation of documents like batch manufacturing record, batch packing record,
- Validation protocols.
- Preparation of standard operative procedure (SOPs) for equipments
- And manufacturing or processing steps.
- GMP and its implementation
- Production planning and materials control.
- Pilot plant, scale up technique.
Read Also: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
B.Pharm Semester I
|Name Of Subject||Topic|
|Basics Of Computer Applications|
- Computer Fundamentals
- Operating Systems
- Ms Word
- Ms Excel
- Ms Powerpoint
- Introduction To Ms Access And Outlook
- Networking & Internet
|Elementary (Remedial) Mathematics|
- Measures Of Dispersion
- Permutation ,Combination, Ap Gp, Binomial Theorem
- Analytical Plans Geometry
|Human Anatomy Physiology And Health Education- I|
- Introduction And Scope Of Anatomy And Physiology
- Structure And Function Of Cell
- Elementary Tissues Of The Body
- Osseous System
- Muscular System
- Haemopoietic System
- Lymph And Lymphatic System
- Cardiovascular System
- Body Defense Mechanisms & Immunity
- Digestive System
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry – I(Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry)|
- Introduction To Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Impurities In Pharmaceuticals
- An Outline Of Method Of Preparation, Uses, Special Tests If Any, Of The Following Class Of Inorganic Pharmaceuticals Included In The Current Pharmacopoeia
- Fluid Flow
- Material Handling Systems
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Materials Of Pharmaceutical Plant Construction
|Pharmaceutics I (Unit Operations I)|
- Hvac(Humidity Ventilation And Air Conditioning)
Want to Know? How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
How to Get GTU Syllabus?
Contenders may get their syllabus through the official website which iswww.gtu.ac.in and get their syllabus for every Semester. More important points to check the syllabus are mentioned below.
- Firstly candidates must log on the official website that is www.gtu.ac.in
- After that select the Syllabus option which is given at the left side bar on the home page
- Choose the appropriate link of the course which syllabus you want to check
- Then you will get the syllabus on your computer screen and you may download and take a print out of it.
GTU Syllabus PDF
To get complete GTU syllabus 2017, you must visit this Official Link.
With the help of syllabus Aspirants can get knowledge about module content which will help in exam. Candidates who want to crack GTU examination they need to have prepared well by the help of latest syllabus. For latest updates keep visiting our web portal and subscribe our free e-mail service to grab information into your mailbox directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Jobs In HDFC, ICICI, Bandhan Bank, Sal -3.5 Lakhs – Apply Now