Gujarat Board Syllabus
Hurry Up!! New & Updated Syllabus Details are Available Here!! Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has notified Gujarat Board Syllabus for Class SSC/HSC Exam. So if you are going to attend Gujarat Board X/XII Standard Exam conducted by GSEB then you must check and download Gujarat Board Syllabus 2018 PDF. We’re also trying to collect more information about Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Syllabus so stay tuned with us on our web portal.
Candidates are advised to read GSEB Class SSC/HSC Exam Syllabus details carefully before starting the preparation. Keen applicants who want to crack 10th & 12th board examination can go through all the details from this single page of recruitmentresult.com we are providing you the entire and essential details of Gujarat Board 2018 Syllabus which can be downloaded in PDF or Text format.
Gujarat Board Syllabus
GSEB Class SSC (10th Class) Syllabus
Gujarat Board Syllabus For Maths:
|Unit I||Number Systems|
|Unit IV||Coordinate Geometry|
1. Lines (In Two-Dimensions)
|Unit VII||Statistics And Probability|
Check Now: GSEB Sample Papers
Gujarat Board Syllabus For Science:
|Unit 1||Chemical Substances – Nature and Behaviour|
|Unit 2||World of Living|
|Unit 3||Effects of Current|
|Unit 4||Reflection of light at curved surfaces, Images formed by spherical mirrors, centre of curvature, principal axis, principal|
|Unit 5||Management of natural resources Management of natural resources. Conservation and judicious use of natural resources. Forest and wild life, coal and petroleum conservation. Examples of People’s participation for conservation of natural resources|
Gujarat Board Syllabus For Social Science:
|Sub-unit 1.1||Events and processes|
|Sub-unit 1.2||Economies and Livelihoods|
|Culture, Identity and Society|
Gujarat Board Syllabus For English Core:
|Section D||Text Books|
Want to Know? Board Exam Preparation Tips
GSEB Class HSC (12th Class) Syllabus
|Unit : 1 Static Electricity|
Unit : 2 Current Electricity
Unit : 3 Magnetic effects of electric current and magnetism.
Unit : 4 Electromagnetic induction and alternating current(a.c.)
Unit : 5 Electromagnetic waves
Unit : 6 Optics
Unit : 7 Atom and nucleus
Unit : 8 Radiation & Dual Nature of Matter
Unit : 9 Semiconductor Devices
Unit : 10 Communication System
|UNIT 1. Relations And Functions|
Unit-4: Vectors And Three-Dimensional Geometry
Unit-5: Linear Programming
A. Introducing Sociology Marks
Unit 1: Society & Sociology and Relationship with other social sciences
B. Understanding Society
Unit 6: Structure, Process and Stratification
Unit 1: Protein and Gene Manipulation
Chapter I: Protein Structure and Engineering
Unit II : Cell Culture Technology
Chapter I: Microbial Culture and Applications
|Unit : 1 Physiology of Plants|
Unit : 2 Physiology of Animals
Unit : 3 Reproduction, Growth and Development
Unit : 4 Ecology and Environment
Unit : 5 Biology and Human Welfare`
|UNIT 1: Programming In C++|
UNIT 2: Data Structures
UNIT 3: Databases And Sql
UNIT 4: Boolean Logic
UNIT 5: Communication And Open Source Concepts
|UNIT 1 : Intelligence|
UNIT 2 : Ego and Personality
UNIT 3 : Group Process and Social effects
UNIT 4 : Psychological Trends and Social
UNIT 5 : Coping with Challenges
UNIT 6 : Mental………..
UNIT 7 : Approaches towards Treatment
UNIT 8 : Environment and behavior
UNIT 9 : Institutional Psychology or Organizational Psychology
UNIT 10 : Psychology and Social Problems
UNIT 11 : Necessary skills to be a successful Psychologist
UNIT 12 : Statistics in PsychologySemester 3 and 4 Practical
5 Experiments to be done on the basis of chapters like intelligence, personality, Aptitude, Adjustment, Attitude, Self concept, Anxiety
|Unit – 1 Partnership Accounts|
Unit – 2 Reconstruction Of Partnership – (Changes In Partnership)
Unit – 3 Dissolution Of Partnership Firm
Unit – 4 Share Capital Transaction
Unit – 5 Accounting For Debentures
Unit – 6 Analysis Of Financial Statements
Unit : 7 Deshi Nama System
Part A: Principles and Functions of Management
Unit I: Nature and significance of Management
Part B : Business Finance and Marketing
Unit 9: Financial Management
PART – 1 (1) Micro Economies
1. Economic Problem.
Part-II (02) MACRO ECONOMICS
|Unit I: Entrepreneurial Opportunities and Enterprise Creation|
Unit II: Enterprise Planning and Resourcing
Unit III: Enterprise Management
Read Here: How to Prepare for Intermediate Board Exams
- Cold War Era in World Politics
- Disintegration of the ‘Second World’ and the Collapse of Bipolarity.
- US Dominance in World Politics:
- Alternative Centres of Economic and Political Power
- South Asia in the Post-Cold War Era
- International Organizations in a unipolar World
- Security in Contemporary World:
- Environment and Natural Resources in Global Politics
- Globalisation and Its Critics
Part B: Politics of India Since Independence
- Nation-Building and Its Problems:
- Era of One-Party Dominance:
- Politics of Planned Development
- India’s External Relations
- Challenge to and Restoration of Congress System
- Crisis of the Constitutional Order:
- Regional Aspirations and Conflicts
- Rise of New Social Movements
- Recent Developments in Indian politics
Practical’s (List of Experiments) for Biotechnology:
- Isolation of bacterial plasmid DNA and its detection by gel electrophoresis
- Restriction digestion of plasmid DNA and its analysis by gel electrophoresis
- Bacterial transformation using any plasmid
- Data retrival and data base search using internet site NCBI
- Download a DNA and protein sequence from internet, analyse and comment on it.
- Cell viability assay (using Evans blue Stain)
- Determination of blood groups.
- Estimation of DNA
- Ion-exchange chromatography for proteins.
- Reading of a DNA sequencing gel and arrive at the sequence.
- Estimation of blood glucuse by enzymatic method (GOD/POD)
- Project work
You May Read This: How To Score Good Marks In Board Exams
How I Can Download Gujarat Board Syllabus 2018?
- Firstly desirous applicants who need to download exam patter and syllabus must first login the official web portal of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board that is gujarat-education.gov.in
- Then, keen applicants will reach to the home page and you have to choose “Textbooks” tab which is visible in the menu bar.
- Now you need to select the “New Syllabus” link and select the class.
- After this with a single hit a new PDF file will be appeared on your screen and then you can go through the details.
- In the PDF file you can get the Syllabus link and you can download the PDF file of Delhi Gujarat Board Exam Syllabus.
- Lastly candidates can take a print out of it and start preparing for Exam.
Read Now: How to be Fearless during Board Exam?
Students may visit this Official Link to get more information about Gujarat Board Syllabus 2018 and stay in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same.
If you face any kind of query regarding it than you may write your views in below stated comment box, or you may log on to Facebook and Google + to acquire latest information on your timeline wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Board Exam Paper||Tips in Mind When Making Routine|
|Ways to Improve Math Skills For Board||GSEB HSC Time Table|
|GSEB SSC Time Table||GSEB HSC Result|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||Health Hazards due to over Studying|