Gujarat High Court Admit Card
Gujarat High Court Admit Card has been issued for the written examination conducting on 17th February 2019. Applied candidates for this position are suggested to check the direct GHC Peon (Class IV) Hall Ticket Download Link by going through this page.
Overview Of Gujarat High Court
|Organisation name||Gujarat High Court|
|Job Role||Peon, Chowkidar, Liftman,|
Water Server and others
|No. of Vacancies||1149|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Initial Date to Apply||1st November 2018|
|Ending Date to Apply||30th November 2018|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||Update Soon|
|Written Exam Date||17th February 2019|
|Gujarat High Court Peon Admit Card Status||Available|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Gujarat HC Peon (Class-4) hall Ticket – Released
Gujarat High Court has released the Admit Card for those candidates who have applied for 1149 positions of Peon and others. To download GHC Hall Ticket, you may follow the given guidelines also to reach the official website.
Gujarat High Court Admit Card
Procedure To Download Gujarat HC Peon (Class-4) Admit Card
Candidates can download their Gujarat High Court Peon Admit Card by going through the following guidelines:
- Go through the official portal of the organization which is hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Move your cursor towards “Notice Board” for downloading Gujarat High Court Chowkidar & Liftman Admit Card.
- Hit the appropriate link of GHC Peon Admit Card under this section.
- Enter asked details in the format to download High Court Of Gujarat Peon Class IV Admit Card.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and GHC Peon Hall Ticket will show at your computer screen.
- Download Gujarat HC Peon Admit Card or save Gujarat High Court Peon Hall Ticket at the desktop.
- Take a print out of Gujarat High Court Peon Exam Admit Card.
Gujarat High Court Peon (Class IV) Admit Card
|Gujarat High Court Recruitment||Press Here|
|High Court Of Gujarat Admit Card Download|
|Gujarat High Court Admit Card Download||Download Here|
|Gujarat High Court Official Portal||Press Here|
GHC Peon Paper Pattern
- The written test has multiple choice questions.
- A total number of questions in the test are 100.
- Total exam period is 90 minutes.
|Subject Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
Documents Required With Gujarat High Court Admit Card
- Certificates and Mark sheets
- Aadhar card
- Birth Certificate / S.S.C Certificate
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed
- No Objection Certificate from Employer
- Ball point pen
- 2 passport size photographs
About GHC Recruitment & Advt. No. RC/1434/2018(5)
High Court of Gujarat Announced Recruitment of Peon (Class-4) (Including Chowkidar, Liftman, Water Server, Home Attendant-Domestic Attendant, Jail Warder, Sweeper Posts).
A Large Number of Applicants applied by submitting their online forms. Applied candidates have to participate in the examination on 17-02-2019 now. To participate in the examination hall they need to have GHC Admit Card that is available on this page.
Get Best Answer: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2019. You may stay connected with our web portal to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On