Gujarat ITI Admission 2020
Directorate of Employment and Training is going to commence the Gujarat ITI Admission 2020 for admission in ITI courses or trades in the month of June 2020 (Tentative). Candidates who wish to apply for Industrial Training Institutes Gujarat Admission have to fill the Gujarat ITI Online Application Form in ITI/ITC Trade.
Important details for ITI Admission Gujarat
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Employment and Training|
|Educational Qualification:||Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary|
|Starting Date to Apply||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||Last week of Jun 2020|
Gujarat ITI Admission 2020
Gujarat ITI Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidates must have completed their 10th (High School) or 10+2 (Intermediate) from the recognized board/institute.
- Minimum age limit is 14 years.
- Candidates should have domicile certificate of Gujarat state issued by competent authority.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
List of ITI Trades for ITI Gujarat Admission
- Computer Operator
- Mechanic Diesel Engine (Taspsewing Technology (TASP)
- Welder (TASP)
- Wireman (TASP)
- Armature Motor Rewinding/Coil
- Electronics Mechanics
- Electronics Mechanics SCP)
- Mechanics Diesel Engine
- Mechanics Diesel Engine(SCP)
- Mechanics Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-Conditioner.
- Sewing Technology
ITI Gujarat Application Fee
Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee for Gujarat ITI Admission 2020. The application fee can be paid through online mode. No Gujarat ITI online form will be accepted without the ITI Gujarat Fee Payment of Application fee.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Do you know the ITI Gujarat admission Process?
Authority will conduct Gujarat ITI entrance exam for admission to various courses. The selections of students will be done on the basis of marks score in Gujarat ITI Exam. After this qualifying candidates have participate in Gujarat ITI Counselling round.
Final seat allotment process of applied students will be based on the performance in Counselling. The document verification process and after the competition of this process; candidates will get finally admission in ITI Gujarat.
Read Also: Counselling Tips & Techniques
How can I fill Gujarat ITI Online Application 2020?
- Step 1: Visit the authorized website of DET that is “itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in”
- Step 2: Follow “ITI admission” section and read the info given under different heads
- Step 3: After that, revisit the homepage and press “Apply Online” link
- Step 4: This will take you on new page where you need to select the concerned course in which you want to take admission.
- Step 5: After that strike on Gujarat ITI application form link and fill the asked details in Gujarat ITI Admission Online Registration Form very carefully.
- Step 6: Upload scene copies of all the required documents as per the requirement.
- Step 7: Now, press submit tab and after that complete the process of application fee
- Step 8: After doing the above stated process, select confirm tab and hit on it.
- Step 9: At last take a print out of Gujarat ITI Admission form by pressing the ‘Print Application’ tab and by filling the details.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
What is the procedure for Gujarat ITI Counseling 2020?
Candidates, who clear the ITI Gujarat Entrance Exam, then have to appear in the Gujarat ITI Counseling. During the Gujarat ITI 2020 Counseling Process, candidates can apply for the nearest ITI colleges to pursue ITI course. Also, candidates need to carry their original documents for verification.
Candidates will have to submit original & attested copies of documents for verification. The following documents will be required:
- Hard copy of application form
- High school 10th marksheet
- 10th certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Medical certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Bank account number
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Driving license
- Domicile (if required)
- Other necessary documents, etc.
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Gujarat ITI Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Gujarat ITI Admission Date (Tentative Date)|
|Application form Start from||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Applying closing date||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Rank Display (ITI Gujarat Result)||2nd week of Jul 2020 (Tentative)|
|Display Of ITI Admission Merit List||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Interview and admission through first seat allotment||Jul 2020|
|Academic Session Starting Date||1st week Aug 2020|
Check Out: Education Loans for Students
ITI Admission Gujarat / ITI Admission in Gujarat
Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Government of Gujarat offers admissions in Industrial Training Institutes courses of DET to all the eligible Indian Nationals by conducting entrance exam.
Gujarat ITI Admission Form will be available in the month of June 2020. Interested aspirants can submit ITI Online Application Form by visiting its official website.
Download Here: Gujarat ITI Result
Gujarat ITI/ITC Admission
Admission in ITI Gujarat will be given by conducting Entrance Exam. Candidates who clear the ITI Entrance Exam will be eligible for ITI Admission.
Press Here: Gujarat ITI Admission Official Website
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ITI Notification||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top Universities in India|