Gujarat ITI Admission
Those students who are willing to get admission at reputed institute of Gujarat ITI/ITC Training Institutes can check complete details about Gujarat ITI Admission from this single page. Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Government of Gujarat has decided to publish admission notification. After reading notification, interested aspirants can submit Online Application Form by visiting its official website. Individual can obtain more information regarding Gujarat ITI Admission 2018 by going through the content mentioned below.
Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Government of Gujarat offers admissions in Industrial Training Institutes courses of DET to all the eligible Indian Nationals by conducting entrance exam. Those students who wish to get admission in ITI for academic year 2018-2019, they can apply for Gujarat ITI Admission 2018. Aspirants must check entire page by going through the underneath segment of page that is recruitmentresult.com.
Gujarat ITI Admission
Gujarat ITI Courses Details
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Information Tech. & Electronics System Maintenance
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic (Radio & TV)
- Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Painter (General)
- Wireman Passed
- CoE-Automobile Sector
- CoE-Electrical Sector
- CoE-Information Technology Sector
- CoE-Production & Manufacturing Sector
- Mechanic Diesel
- Interior Decoration & Designing
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Architectural Assistant
- Tools & Die Maker (Die & Moulds)
- Tools & Die Maker (Press Tools jigs &
- 10th Auto Electrician
- Automotive Body Repair
- Automotive Paint Repair
- Computer Hardware & Networking
- Dent Beating & Spray Painting
- Scooter & Auto Cycle Mechanic
- Steel Fabricator
- 8th Carpenter
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Mechanic (Tractor)
- Cutting & Sewing (Co-Ed)
- Cutting & Sewing (Girls)
- Embroidery & Needlework
- Dress Designing
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Top Government and Private ITI College in Gujarat
- Ganesh Sisodra
What is the ITI Gujarat Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying contenders ITI Gujarat Admissions 2018 must be citizen of India.
- Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th standard from government approved secondary Board.
Is there any Age Limit?
- The minimum age of applying contenders should not less than 14 years.
- Maximum age must not exceed above than 24 years.
- Age relaxation is also granted to reserved category contenders which is applicable as per the norms of the organization.
Read Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Do you know the ITI Gujarat admission Process?
- If, you don’t know than check here! The selection of students will be done on the basis of marks score in Entrance Exam.
- After this qualifying candidates will further participate in Gujarat ITI counselling round.
- Final seat allotment process of applied students will be based on the performance in counselling.
- The, document verification process and after the competition of this process; candidates will get finally admission in ITI Gujarat.
Gujarat ITI Online Application 2018:
Step 1: Candidates who find themselves eligible to take admission in Gujarat ITI / ITC are advised to visit the authorized website of DET that is “itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in”
Step 2: After visiting on homepage, candidates need to follow “ITI admission” section and read the info given under different headings by pressing the given tab.
Step 3: After reading it completely, revisit the homepage and press “Apply Online” link which is available at the middle of the homepage.
Step 4: This will take you on new page where you need to select the concerned course in which you want to take admission.
Step 5: After that strike on application form link and fill the asked details very carefully.
Step 6: After filling it accurately, you need to upload scene copies of all the required documents as per the requirement.
Step 7: Now, press submit tab and after that complete the process of application fee of Rs. 200/- payments.
Step 8: After doing the above stated process, select confirm tab and hit on it.
Step 9: At last take a print out of Gujarat ITI Admission duly filled application form by pressing the ‘Print Application’ tab and by filling the details.
Read More:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
Mandatory Documents To Be Required:
- Mark-sheet (10th / 8th)
- Caste Certificate (If any)
- Other Relevant Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Credit card/Debit card/ net banking etc. for cashless registration
List of Help Centre for ITI Admission & Helpline Number:
|Name Of ITI Institute||Contact Number|
|Rojgar ane Talim, Gandhinagar Kacheri||079-23253814|
|Nayab Niyamak Shree, Rojgar ane Talim, Ahmedabad||079-22822426|
|Nayab Niyamak Shree, Rojgar ane Talim, Vadodara||0265-2438477|
|Nayab Niyamak Shree, Rojgar ane Talim, Rajkot||0281-2458488|
|Nayab Niyamak Shree, Rojgar ane Talim, Surat||0261-2475195|
|Name of the Exam Event||Dates (tentative)|
|Availability of application form||May 2018|
|Last date for submission of application forms||June 2018|
|Release date of admit card||June/July 2018|
|Date of entrance examination||July 2018|
|Date of Result declaration||July 2018|
|Counselling Date||July/August 2018|
For more details related Gujarat ITI Admission 2018, go through this Official Link. If, you have any query related to Gujarat ITI Admission then you may comment in below given comment box. Our experts will definitely solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Best Colleges in India||Gujarat ITI Result|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Ways To Get Money For College Fees|
|Top Universities in India||Top Universities In India|
|College is Registered OR AICTE||ITI Online Application Form|