Gujarat Ration Card List
Ration Card is a kind of document which provides subsidy to the weaker section of society. Check latest and updated Gujarat Ration Card details through this page. After having valid Ration Card of Gujarat, individual can take the benefits of Public Distribution System (PDS) through which they can buy several grains, oil, kerosene etc. More details about Gujarat Ration Card List are given below.
રેશન કાર્ડ સૂચિ 2020!!!
ભારત સરકાર દેશના ગરીબ અને આર્થિક રીતે નબળા નાગરિકો માટે ઘણી યોજનાઓ ચલાવી રહી છે. દેશના ગરીબ નાગરિકો તેમના જીવનનો યોગ્ય રીતે ખર્ચ કરી શકે તે સુનિશ્ચિત કરવા માટે, રાજ્ય સરકારો સાથે રાજ્ય સરકારો તેમના રાજ્યમાં ઘણી યોજનાઓ પણ ચલાવે છે. આ યોજના ભારત સરકાર દ્વારા ભારતના નાગરિકો માટે સૌથી મહત્વપૂર્ણ રાશન કાર્ડ યોજના છે. દેશમાંના આવા ગરીબ પરિવારોને બજારના ભાવ કરતાં ઓછા દરથી કયા રાશન હેઠળ આપવામાં આવે છે.
Gujarat Ration Card
Types Of Ration Card In Gujarat:
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) Cards: These are the cards which are issued to those citizens who live below the poverty line with an annual income below Rs. 10,000/-.
- APL (Above Poverty Line) Cards: APL cards are provided to those families in the state of Gujarat which are above the poverty line and have a yearly income above Rs, 10,000/-.
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) Cards: These cards are issued to those citizens of the state of Gujarat that are very poor economically, lacking any stable source of income.
Eligibility To Apply For Gujarat Ration Card:
- The applicant must not already be in possession of a ration card.
- Citizens belonging to the economically weaker sections of the society.
- Couples who recently got married in the state of Gujarat.
- Applicants in possession of temporary ration cards or cards past expiry.
Must Know: How To Apply Online For PAN Card
How To Check Gujarat Ration Card Name in List?
To check your name or Gujarat Ration Card Number in list you need to go follow below mentioned steps carefully.
- First of all candidates are required to login to home page of Directorate of Food & Civil Supplies (DFCS) that is dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/ ipds.gujarat.gov.in
- Now, follow “Ration Card” section that is available in bottom left side of page to check Gujarat Ration Card List.
- Under that you are required to press “Area Wise Ration Card Details-NFSA”/ “NFSA Ration Abstract” link.
- Now, you need to enter your year and month and then press GO tab.
- Further the list of “District/Taluka Wise Beneficiary Data” will appear.
- Aspirants need to select their Region Name.
- Now select your village name.
- After that list of Gujarat Ration Card of your area will appear.
- Now, select the ration card for which you have applied for.
- You will see all the ration cards in the page which will open. You can find out your ration card through your Card Holder Name / HOF as per NFSA / Card Category / family Member / LPG_Status / PNG_Status / addr / Village.
- Once the ration card is detected from Gujarat Ration Card List, you can get all the information by pressing on your ration card number.
Check Here: Steps to Download E Aadhar Card by Name
Gujrat Ration Card List Example:
|કોડીયાતર કાના સાંગા||50||Male||પોતે|
|કોડીયાતર આલા સાંગા||30||Male||પુત્ર|
|કોડીયાતર સાજણ કાના||48||Female||પત્ની|
|કોડીયાતર જાહી આલા||28||Female||પૂત્રવધુ|
|કોડીયાતર મેરા કાના||20||Male||પુત્ર|
|કોડીયાતર ટમુ કાના||18||Female||પુત્રી|
|કોડીયાતર રાજુ કાના||16||Male||પુત્ર|
|કોડીયાતર વિપુલ કાના||14||Male||પુત્ર|
|કોડીયાતર રંભુ કાના||14||Female||પુત્રી|
|કોડીયાતર મોતી કાના||12||Female||પુત્રી|
|કોડીયાતર લાખાભાઇ આલાભાઇ||13||Male||પૌત્ર|
|કોડીયાતર લખમણભાઇ આલાભાઇ||11||Male||પૌત્ર|
Documents Required For Ration Card In Gujarat:
Following list of documents are required to be submitted when you apply for a Gujarat Ration Card. You need to submit these documents at the time of submitting your Gujarat Ration Card Application Form.
- Your address proof- electricity bill, telephone bill, etc. If you live on rent, you could furnish your rent receipts.
- Identity document of the applicant- PAN card, Passport, Voter ID card, Driving License, etc are all acceptable.
- Gas consumption Bills & LPG connection details should also be provided.
- Photographs of the applicant also need to be submitted.
For Latest Updates In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Gujarat Ration Card 2020:
Ration Card facility will be given to those who are from below poverty line. After having valid Ration Card of Gujarat, individual can take the benefits of Public Distribution System (PDS) through which they can buy several grains, oil, kerosene etc.
Gujarat state government launches government Yojana for poor and economic weak residential development. Ration card Yojana 2020 is one of important in Gujarat. This scheme helps people to buy ration low cost than market rate.
Ration card can register through the official website. Now all process can be done online. BPL card registration can also apply through the official website, it is online. If you are already registered for ration or BPL card in Gujarat then no need to apply again.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RTO Full Form||Monthly Current Affairs|
|Latest Current Affairs Updates||Gujarat Current Affairs|
|Latest Recruitment||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Best State Government Jobs|