Gujarat SET 2014
Gujarat SET 2014 has been conducted by The Government of Gujarat Education Department for the Lectureship in universities and colleges of Gujarat State. Applicants may apply online for Gujarat SET 2014 which will be held on 12th October 2014 (Sunday).
Those applicants who qualify the Gujarat State Eligibility Test of Lectureship post which will be managed by the rules and regulations for recruitment of lecturers of the concerned Universities / Colleges / State Government of Gujarat State.
Other important information and details about this Notification such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, process to apply etc are mentioned in the below section which are being provided by our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
Name Of The Organization:
The Government of Gujarat Education Department
Name Of The Post:
Type Of Announcement:
Gujarat SET 2014
Those aspirants who have completed the UGC specified master degree are eligible to appear in the GSET.
There is no upper age limitation.
|General / Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-creamy layer) Candidates||Rs.800/- + Rs. 25 (Bank Fee) = Rs. 825/-|
|SC/ST/PH/VH candidates||Rs.700/- + Rs. 25 (Bank Fee) = Rs. 725/-|
Mode of Fee Payment:
Fee should be paid in the form of challan in any branch of Corporation Bank.
Examination Structure and Scheme:
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||09.30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.|
|First||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||11.00 A.M. to 12.15 P.M.|
|Second||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||02.00 P.M. to 4.30 P.M|
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply through the online process form the Official website that is gujaratset.ac.in
- Fill the application form in proper manner, upload the scanned passport size photograph and sign with the form and submit it online within the given time period.
- After that take a print out of the filled form and send it at the Gujarat state eligibility test Agency Office, Vadodara.
- Starting of Online Application Submission and Fee Collection: 20th May 2014.
- Last day for Fee Collection: 02nd July 2014.
- Last Day for Online Application Submission: 05th July 2014 (till – 18 hours).
- Last Day for receiving the documents at Gujarat SET office, Vadodara: 10th July 2014.
- Gujarat SET Examination Date : 12th October 2014
Note: for more details must check the Official Link.