Gujarat TET 2019 Application Form
Gujarat TET 2019 Application Form will be available at the official website of Board of Secondary Education of Gujarat that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in. To appear in TET 1/2 Exam candidate must satisfy eligibility norms.
The Board of Secondary Education of Gujarat organizes Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test for the recruitment of teachers in government schools in Gujarat state and for that Gujarat state government is going to releasing the Gujarat TET 2019 Notification.
This Page Includes:
Gujarat TET Application Form 2019
The applications are required from eligible candidates who are intended to get the teacher jobs in government schools. All the eligible and interested aspirants may apply through the official website of the organization.
Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is necessary for all those candidates who have done their B.Ed. to get teacher jobs in schools by the government and private managements. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about Gujarat TET 2019 which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Gujarat TET Application Form
|Name of the organization||The Board of Secondary Education of Gujarat (BSEG)|
|Exam Date||October 2019|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
For Primary Teacher Post: Aspirant who will be applying for primary teacher posts must be holding 10+2 class with at least 45% Marks and also must have the 4 Years Elementary Education Diploma or Diploma in Education (B.EI.ED) 2 Years.
For Secondary Teacher: Candidate should be having graduation Degree of B.A / B.SC with 50% marks and also candidate must have B.Ed from any recognized board for applying against secondary teacher positions.
Check Now: Latest B.Ed Jobs
- For General candidates: Rs. 350/-
- For SC, ST, SEBC, & PHC candidates: Rs. 250/-
Payment of Gujarat TET Application Form 2019:
Candidates will make payment of examination fee through online mode by using debit/credit card or through net banking.
Selection of participants will be done on basis of their performance in Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test.
Gujarat TET Exam Paper 1 Pattern:
|S. No.||Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
Get Details: Gujarat TET Syllabus
Gujarat TET Exam Paper 2 Pattern:
|S. No.||Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|4.||(i) For Mathematics and Science Teacher|
Mathematics and Science.
(ii) For Social Studies and Science Teacher
For any other Teacher Either (i) or (ii)
- The exam comprises of total 150 Multiple Choice Questions
- Each question is of one Mark.
- No negative marking will be done for wrong answer.
- There are two sections in exam: HSC & PTC
How to fill Gujarat TET Application Form?
- Candidates, who wish to fill the online application for teacher’s eligibility test conducted by Gujarat School Examination Board, need to first of all visit the official website that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- After that, aspirants need to move on to “TET Primary Teacher English / Hindi / Gujarati Medium” option.
- Now, select “Apply Now” tab for getting the online format of Application Form.
- After that hit new registration option and then fill the required details
- Now hit log in option and then your registration id and password and link will get generated and sent to you through mail or through SMS
- After that tap to the link provided to you and it will redirect you to new page
- Now you have to fill the application form with correct details
- Then upload scanned copy of relevant documents
- After that make payment if application fee
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Gujarat TET Admit Card
Candidates have to download the admit card through online only. Visit the official website and enter the applicant registration number and date of birth for Admit card download.
The Admit Card will be available in the month of June 2019. The examination authority will not send the Gujarat TET 2019 Admit card by post.
Gujarat TET Answer Key
To download the answer key, candidate needs to assess the official site. Search for the link ‘GTET Examination Result’. Submit the details and wait for few seconds. Gujarat TET Answer Key will displayed on the screen. Download it and compare with your answers.
Gujarat TET Result
Gujarat TET Result 2019 will be declared on the official website of the organization that is www.gujarat-education.gov.in. It will be announced for all category posts in the month of July 2019 in online only.
The examination authority will not send the score card for individually. Candidate may get the result by enter the hall ticket number on official website. The result shows the candidate Name, marks /Score roll number, exam center and other information. Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
Important dates to be kept in mind (Tentative):
- The information Boucher will issue: July 2019
- Online Registration Process will start: July 2019
- Closing Date for Application Form: August 2019
- Online Application Correction Date: August 2019
- Admit Card will issue: September 2019
- Gujarat TET Exam Date: October 2019
- Result will be declared: November 2019
For more details, you may check this Official Link. For latest updates about Gujarat TET 2019 you may keep in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best State Government Jobs||TET Entrance Exam|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|TET Syllabus||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|