Gujarat TET Result
Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 is scheduled to be held in month of July / August 2019. Gujarat TET Result will be declared soon on its official website. Candidates who will take part in recruitment exam may check Gujarat TET 2019 Result from this page. More details about Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test Result, Gujarat TET Cutoff Marks etc are given below.
Overview of Gujarat TET Result 2019:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Board Of Secondary & Higher Secondary|
|Exam Name||Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Gujarat TET Exam Date||July / August 2019|
|Gujarat TET Result Date||Updating Soon|
|Gujarat TET Exam Result Status||Updating Soon|
Gujarat TET Result
We will update this page with Gujarat TET Result Download Link when it will be declared officially. You can also check Gujarat TET 2019 Results from official website through online mode by taking some below provided instructions.
How to Download Gujarat TET 2019 Result?
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.gseb.org
- On home page, select and hit suitable link related to “Gujarat TET Exam Result 2019”.
- Now Gujarat TET Results page will be displayed.
- Enter your roll/ seat no. and your date of birth.
- Press search button and your Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test Result will be displayed.
- Check your Gujarat TET Merit List and at last take a print of Gujarat TET Result PDF for further use.
Gujarat TET Related Links:
|Gujarat TET Syllabus||Get Details|
|Gujarat TET Answer Key||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Must Know About It:
GSEB stands for Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. It is one of the most recognized education boards in Gujarat state. It is held responsible for organizing Gujarat Teachers Eligibility Test for appointing knowledgeable staff of teachers in government schools.
The main responsibilities of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board include academics, conducting examinations and research and development. It is also responsible for registration and administration of higher secondary and secondary schools in the state of Gujarat.
From Here: Get Latest Teaching Jobs
Gujarat TET Cutoff Marks:
- Those candidates who score 60% or more in Gujarat TET exam 2019 shall be considered as Gujarat TET qualified for General whereas 55% Marks for Reserved Categories.
- Out of total 150 Marks the category wise Cut off Marks to be decided by the Board.
- The department will award the Teacher Eligibility Test TET 2019 for Class 6th TO 8th, Certificates to candidates who successfully qualify TET 2019 Examination by securing the minimum cut off marks in the paper-2.
Find Out: More Jobs in Gujarat
Gujarat TET Result Download Here:
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will release Gujarat TET Score Card soon on its official website. Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted in month of July / August 2019.
Candidates can check Result of Gujarat TET from this page when it will be declared officially. If applicants have any query regarding Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test Result then drop the comment in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TET Entrance Exam 2019||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|