Gujarat Tourism Recruitment
Gujarat Tourism has promulgated a notification titled as Gujarat Tourism Recruitment. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointing them at various Land Officer positions. Aspirants holding Graduate degree may apply for Gujarat Tourism Recruitment 2017 before the last date ends.
This Page Includes:
Willing candidates who find themselves eligible for the stated jobs must fill their online application form in prescribed manner on or before the last date that is well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Contenders who want to acquire whole acknowledgement can go through this complete page which is well modified below.
Gujarat Tourism Recruitment
|Organization Name||Gujarat Tourism|
|Last Date for filling Online Application Forms||28th February 2017|
Gujarat Tourism Recruitment: Official Notification
Aspirants who have completed post their Graduate Degree from recognized University with minimum 55% marks in the Degree examination. Aspirants should also have Minimum 2 years’ experience in land matters for being eligible to the stated post.
Latest Jobs for Graduate in India – Check Here
Applying candidates must not have attained 35 years of age as on date of Interview. Age relaxations if any, will be granted as per norms.
Pay and Allowances:
Appointed candidates will be getting a stipend of Rs. 20,000/- per month from the concerned authority.
Selection Process for Gujarat Tourism Jobs:
Applying candidates are first of all selected based on screening of applications and eligible candidates will be called for interview by a Board of Officers Gujarat Tourism.
Check Here:-Latest Interview Questions and Answers
How to fill online application for Gujarat Tourism Recruitment:
- Desirous candidates may apply by filling the online applications by visiting the official website of Gujarat Tourism that is gujarattourism.com.
- Now, on the home page hit on “Careers’ link available at the bottom.
- This will take you to the new page where you are required to hit on “APPLICATIONS INVITED: LAND OFFICER (PROJECT MANAGEMENT CELL)” link.
- Read the open notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the concern.
- After that, candidates are required to hit on “Press Here to Apply” link available under post name on the notification page.
- This will open the desired application form; fill the online Registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After filling details on the details upload your Passport Size Photograph and Scanned copy of class X and various other if required.
- Edit the entries already made if needed and hit on “Submit Now” tab only after carefully reviewing the filled details.
- Candidates must keep one copy of application form with themselves for future reference.
- Candidates have to submit the scanned copies of the resume and all the relevant certificates & documents (supporting the information filled in the form) with the application through email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only online applications with the documents sent through e-mail would be considered. Applications by post or any other means would not be taken.
- Candidates have to bring the resume with 2 Passport Size photographs, a set of self attested copies with the original certificates / documents (as mentioned in point 2.iii) for verification at the time of Interview.
Read More:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Last Date for filling Online Application Forms: 28-02-2017
For getting additional info on Gujarat Tourism Recruitment 2017, candidates may check the Official Notification link available on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Government Jobs Gujarat||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Jobs by Organization||Employment News This Week Highlights|