GUJCET Admit Card
Download Your GUJCET Admit Card With the help of given guidelines! Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) conducts Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) for admission in B.Tech and B.E courses. Here we have provided the details regarding GUJCET Hall Ticket Release Date as well as way to download GUJCET 2020 Admit Card. So, please have a look.
GUJCET 2020 Details
|Name of Examination||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|Conducting Body||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)|
|Organization||Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)|
|Category of Exam||State|
|Level of Examination||Undergraduate|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech and B.E|
|Duration of Course||4 Years|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|GUJCET Admit Card Release Date||1st week of May 2020|
|GUJCET 2020 Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
GUJCET Admit Card 2020
What is the Process to Download GUJCET Admit Card 2020?
To get Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2020 Admit Card, follow steps as listed here.
- Visit official portal of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board that is www.gseb.org
- Follow ‘GUJCET-Hall Ticket’ tab and Login Window for downloading the GUJCET Exam Admit Card will be opened.
- Enter the asked details essential to obtain GUJCET Call Letter.
- Hit on “Search Hall Ticket” button to get Gujarat Common Entrance Test Admit Card 2020.
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test Call letter will show.
- Check details in GUJCET Exam Hall Ticket and download GUJCET Admit Card.
- You may also take a print out of gujcet.gseb.org admit card for future reference.
GUJCET Admit Card Download
|GUJCET Official Portal||Get Here|
|More Links Related To GUJCET|
|GUJCET Syllabus||Get Details|
|GUJCET Question Paper||Get Details|
|GUJCET Online Application||Get Details|
|GUJCET Answer Key||Get Details|
|GUJCET Result||Get Details|
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2020
- Mode: offline mode only.
- Language: Hindi, English and Gujarati language.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Subjects: Physics, chemistry and mathematics for engineering courses. The question will come from physics, chemistry and biology for pharmacy courses.
- Total Question: 120 questions (40 questions for each subject)
- Total Marks: 120 marks
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted
- Negative Marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted for the incorrect answer.
GUJCET Exam Pattern Engineering:
|Subject||No of Question||Marks||Time|
GUJCET Test Pattern for Medical:
|Subject||No of Question||Marks||Time|
GUJCET 2020 Admit Card Details
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam date, time and complete address
GUJCET 2020 Exam Dates
|Notification Release||2nd week of March 2020|
|Application Release||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of April 2020|
|Admit Card Issue||1st week of May 2020|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2020|
|Answer Key Release||3rd week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May 2020|
|Counselling||1st week of June 2020|
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board organize Gujarat Common Entrance Test. Those who will appear in Gujarat Common Entrance Test may access call letter from this page. Now we have given the link of GUJCET April Exam Admit Card, through this you can download GUJCET 2020 Examination call letter directly.
Check Out: Best Study Apps for Students
Candidates can get more information about GUJCET Admit Card 2020 directly from the Official portal. If you have any query about GUJCET 2020 Exam Ticket, drop comment in below mentioned comment box. Our team will answer your questions as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||How to Solve Problem in Exam|
|Tips To Create Study Guide||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Avoid Sleeping While Studying|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||How to Solve Objective Type Questions|