Guru Ghasidas University Recruitment 2014
Guru Ghasidas University has broadcasted an advertisement of Guru Ghasidas University Recruitment 2014 for various vacancies on purely/Ad-hoc basis.
Eligible candidates those who are interested and want to garb the job opportunity in Guru Ghasidas University may attend the walk-in interview at the administrative building of the university with an application on plain paper
For more information you may go through the given notification carefully which is stated by the squad of recruitmentresult.com
Guru Ghasidas University
Detail Information of Guru Ghasidas University Recruitment 2014
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|5||Assistant Security Officers||03|
Candidates must hold such degree according to the post as mentioned below from recognized university / institute / college.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master degree
- Applicants should have minimum 01 yr of experience in the installation, supervision and maintenance of networking and video conferencing system.
- Candidate should have minimum three years of experience in maintaining Accounts Books, preparation of Budget, Final Accounts
- Job hunter must have at least 07 years of experience in Police/Para-Military Forces/Armed Forces
- Diploma in Computers and/or Office Management and Secretarial Practice.
- Certificate course in catering or cooking from a recognized government Institute or reputed Hotel.
Contender age should reside in between 18 years to 30 years
Job fighter will be selected based on the performance in interview.
|Networking Engineer||Rs. 25000/-|
|IUMS (University Management System) Engineer|
|Security Officer||Rs. 9300/- GP of Rs. 4200/- to Rs.4600/-|
|Assistant Security Officers|
|Security Supervisor||Rs.5200/- with GP of Rs.2800/-|
|Steno/Computer Operator (For Academic Staff College)||Rs.5200/- Rs.20200/- with GP of Rs. 1900/- to Rs.2400/-|
How to Apply?
Aspirants those who are eligible may attend the walk in at the “Administrative Building of the University” along with the all mandatory documents with Xerox copy of Academic qualification and experiences.
09.00AM to 11.00AM
12.00PM to 02.00PM
|Networking Engineer||Security Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Security Supervisor|
|IUMS (University Management System) Engineer||Steno / Computer Operator, Junior Assistant, Technician for Academic Staff College andHostel Attendant|
|Consultant Finance for UMS (University Management System)|
Interview will held on 15th March 2014
For more details visit official Link