Guru Ghasidas University Recruitment 2015
A vacancy advertisement has strewed as Guru Ghasidas University Recruitment 2015 for assortment of capable and qualified candidates for fill the vacant seat of JRF/Project Assistant post in DST fast Track Scheme for Young Scientist research Project. Applicants who want to grasp this opportunity can apply by sending application on plain paper by post or email on or earlier than end date.
|Post Name||JRF/Project Assistant|
|End Date Of Receipt Of Application||1st May 2015|
Contenders who find themselves eligible for this post can collect entire details related to Guru Ghasidas University Recruitment 2015 like Essential Qualification, Age Limitation, Mode of Selection, How to Apply etc through this page of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look on it and who fulfill all criteria can apply as soon as possible.
- Aspirants, who are interested to apply for Guru Ghasidas University vacancy, should have done M.sc in Chemistry with 55% marks.
- Preference shall be given to those applicants who have qualified NET/GATE test.
- Upper age limit of the applier should be maximum 28 years.
- Age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/ physically challenged /women contenders.
Mode of Selection for Guru Ghasidas University Recruitment 2015:
Shortlisted will be appointed on the basis of their performance in personal interview which will be conducting by the management.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are waiting for Jobs In Bilaspur must apply for project assistant/JRF Jobs, by sending application on plain paper along with bio-data through post or e-mail to the below mentioned address.
- Application should be complete with full details related to qualification, age and any other important details. Late application will not be considered or may be rejected.
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya,
Department in Chemistry,
End Date for Submission of Application: 1st May 2015
Note: Read Official Advertisement for collecting more details related to Guru Ghasidas University Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On