Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2015
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Bilaspur has proclaimed an employment advertisement related to Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2015 for the engagement of the vacancies of SRF. Organization is looking for highly motivated candidates under CSRR sponsored scheme entitled “Diversify analysis and documentation of unexplored diazotrophic cyanobacteria Of Chhattisgarh”.
|Closing date for the receipt of Application Form||Within 21 Days|
Engrossed Applicants may apply by submitting Application Form in prescribed format within 21 days of the date of publication of an advertisement. You can grab the detailed information about Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2015 such as qualification required, age limit, salary, apply method etc in the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Job hunters should hold M.Sc. Degree in Botany/ Microbiology and should be an expertise in Identification and Molecular characterization of cyanobacterial diversity.
Age of an applier should be less than or equal to 32 years to apply. Age relaxation will be provided to reserve category aspirants according to the norms of an Organization.
Organization will pay Rs. 14000/- plus HRA to the Applicants being hired for the above stated post.
Interview will be conducted by an Organization to recruit suitable and dedicated personnel against Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2015.
Process to apply for www.ggu.ac.in Vacancy Advt:
- Contenders who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above can apply by downloading the Application Form from the Official Site which is www.ggu.ac.in.
- Fill the Application Form in correct manner and affix latest passport size photo in the space provided.
- Attach the Xerox copies of relevant particulars/certificates to the filled form and enclose this set in an envelope.
- Superscribe the name of the Post on the envelope and send the envelope to the below stated address before the last date.
Dr. Satya Shila Singho Principal Investigator,
Department of Botany, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya,
Closing date for the receipt of Application Form along with prescribed enclosures: Within 21 Days of the date of publication of an advertisement.
Note: It is advised to contenders to check the Official Advertisement to collect more details about Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment.
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2015
Guru Ghasidas University has issued an employment notification as Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2015 to invite application form for filling up the vacancies of RA & FA. Job hunters, who are looking for RA/ FA posts, must read entire notification before apply for this recruitment.
|Name of Post||Research Associate, Field Assistant|
|Last Date||18th May 2015|
Qualified and interested aspirants, who wish to apply for this recruitment, may obtain more details about required qualification, selection process, salary details, vacancy details, age limit, how to apply and postal address etc from the below section of this page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates can easily apply for Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2015 after follow instructions given on this page.
- Research Associate
- Field Assistant
Applying contenders should have B.Sc degree for the post of Field Assistant form recognized university/ institute and Ph.D degree in forestry/ environmental studies/ botany/ environmental engg./ wild life and environmental sciences is required for the post of Research Associate.
Applying contenders should be 18-30 years for the post of Field Assistant and applicants, who are applying for Research Associate, should be 18-35 years of age as on 1st April 2015 for Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2015. Reserved category candidates will be given relaxation as per directives govt. of India.
Appointed contenders will be given Rs. 16,000/- per month+ HRA for the post of Research Associate and applicants, who are applying for Field Assistant, will be getting Rs. 6,000/- per month fixed for Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2015.
Applying contenders will be called for interview after short listing according to eligibility and will be selected on the basis of their outcome in interview for Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2015.
How to Apply for www.ggu.ac.in Vacancy Advt:
- First of all applicants should log on official website that is www.ggu.ac.in.
- Then press the appropriate link in the section of e-notice board on home page.
- Then contenders will get a notification regarding Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2015. Candidates must read this notification carefully.
- Now candidates should send an application form in the form of bio-data duly filled in all respect included with details from matriculation onwards.
- Send this application form/ bio-data along with all essential photocopies of their documents as mark sheets, degrees and two passport size photographs to the appropriate address up to last date.
- Candidates may also send their resume with scanned copies of documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prof. S.S. Singh, P I of the Project,
Dean, School of Natural Resources, Department of Forresty,
Wild life and environmental sciences, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya,
Bilaspur 495009, Chhattisgarh
Last Date of receipt Application Form: 18th May 2015
Note: Applicants may get other details regarding Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2015 from Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On