Candidate, if you are searching HAL Syllabus for Management Trainee Exam then your search is ends here. Here on this page we are disclosing the complete HAL Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern, which will help you to prepare for the exam and get the success. You can also download the HAL syllabus and HAL exam pattern 2016 of Management Trainee Exam in PDF file through online mode.
Topics covered in general awareness section are given below:
- Latest happenings of the country
- Current affairs of India with other countries
- Recent development in the country
- Technical progress and new invention of the science world
- Social and cultural issues
- Economy and its issues
- General science related questions
Check Here- Gk Questions with Answers
English and Reasoning
Topics covered in English and reasoning part is given below:
- Language related MCQ’s
- Grammar questions
- Checking of verb, tenses and level of fluency in sentences
- Analogy and data reasoning
- Sentence interpretation
- Idioms, phrases recognition
- Error recognitions
- Comprehension passages
Download HAL Syllabus– Check Here
Technical (from your stream only)
Topics to be covered in section related to specified trade are given below:
Engineering trade: The engineering discipline aspirants must solve all the queries all related to their trade with the help of competitive books. The basics and the numeric part must be solved with full practice.
Human resource trade: This trade will consist of as the name says on the humans relations. The legal and industrial relations and its issues are to be covered in this section. All the laws meant for the employees and their benefits and various other human resource management issues are to be covered under this.
Exam Pattern for Management Trainee Exam
- The written examination will consist of three major sections and each section consist objective type questions.
- The exam will be for two and a half hour duration.
- The first section will be of general awareness that will consist of 20 questions, second one will be English and reasoning consisting of 40 questions and the third section will be of technical section consisting of 100 questions.
- The technical section will be the major part that will basically consist of the discipline for which the candidate has applied.
Also Check- How to prepare for written exam
Total no. of Questions: 160
Each question carries 1 mark each and there is no negative marking.
Online Test Practice for HAL exam:
|General Knowledge Online Test|
|English Online Test|
For more information regarding to HAL Syllabus 2016, keep visiting our web portal recrtuitmentresult.com. You can also subscribe our free email service for getting latest updates directly in your mailbox.
You may also check this section