Haryana Space Applications Centre has recently announced the official notification for HARSAC Recruitment. As per the advertisement organization is seeking for Enthusiastic and work oriented to fill the positions of Project Fellow and Project Assistant. Candidates who interested in HARSAC vacancies can apply for the same by sending application form at the below provided address. You can get more info about HARSAC Recruitment 2018 by scroll down the page!
This Page Includes:
Individual must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility terms and all the other conditions for the post he/she is going to apply. Interested and eligible contenders may apply for harsachisar recruitment on or before 01.01.2018 at 5.00 P. M. You can visit official website to attain more information about HARSAC Recruitment 2018 or you may follow the detail given below as this page of recruitmentresult.com contains all the detailed information regarding to HARSAC Recruitment 2018. So have a look below…
Name of post:
- Project Fellow
- Project Assistant
|For Project Fellow||For Project Assistant|
|Candidates must complete his/her (M. Tech or M.Sc) degree from recognized college or university with good academic records.|
And must have relevant experience in related field
|M. Tech degree in Remote Sensing / Geo-informatics / GIS / Spatial Information Technology|
Masters degree in Botany / Forestry / Geography with PG Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized University
- Age limit of the candidates will decided by the recruitment board as per the rules and regulation of the organization
- Age Relaxation will be provided to schedule caste, schedule tribe and other backward class’s candidates according to the rules of Government of India.
Initially for a period of one year
Contenders will be selected on the basis of Written / Skill Test aspirants who perform well in these tests will get selected for HARSAC Recruitment 2018 and entitle to get attractive salary package as per the norms of organization.
Read Out: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
For Project Fellow post
- Selected candidates will get an attractive salary of Rs. Rs.25, 000/- + House Rent Allowance.
- Candidates will get all other additional benefits as per the norms of the organization.
For Project Assistant post
Candidates who will get selected or Project Assistant post will get salary as per his/her qualification and as per the norms of the organization.
Individual who are going to fill HARSAC application form has to pay Rs 200 in respect to application fee.
How to apply for HARSAC Recruitment 2018:
- Log on to official website of the Haryana Space Applications Centre i.e. www.harsac.org
- Thereafter go to ‘LATEST ANNOUNCEMENTS’ section and hit on “Project Fellow and Project Assistants Recruitment” link.
- This step will bring you a new page which contains all the information about HARSAC Recruitment 2018.
- Read all the information carefully and match your eligibility there and if you find yourself eligible then move to further process.
- Now scroll down the current page and print HARSAC application form.
- Fill all the information asked on the application form, we advise you to fill the form carefully.
- Attach all the important documents like mark sheets, certificate and all other important documents mentioned in the official notification.
- Thereafter re-check the application form and send it to below address by speed post, along with a registration fee of Rs. 200 / – (Drawn in favor of Chief Scientist, HARSAC, Hisser)
HARSAC, HAU Campus,
Hisar 125004 ( Find More Jobs in Haryana )
Last date to submit application: On or before 01.01.2018 at 5.00 P. M.
Official Notification- HARSAC Recruitment 2018
Candidates can go through this Official website to get complete details of HARSAC Recruitment 2018. Candidates can subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in their mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|