Haryana Space Application Centre, Hisar has released a job advertisement regarding HARSAC Recruitment. Eligible and willing aspirants may apply for 21 vacant vacancy of Project Fellow/Assistant. Concerned and suitable job seekers, who want to work with this institution, may apply for HARSAC Recruitment 2017 on or before the end date which is 20-06-2017.
This Page Contains
Organization is going to conduct Interview-cum-Written / Skill Test Haryana Space Application Centre Recruitment so candidates are required to bring all essential documents with them at time of interview. Aspirants can get more information about HARSAC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 from this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Haryana Space Application Centre|
|Last date To Apply||20-06-2017|
|Sr. No.||Name of Project||Total Vacancy|
|1||Data Base Management (NLRMP, Hisar)||01|
|2||Data Base Management NLRMP, Fatehabad)||01|
|3||Haryana Spatial Data Infrastructure (HSDI) and Bhuvan Server||02|
|4||Satellite Data Lab of HARSAC Library||01|
|5||Data Digitization (NLRMP, Hisar)||08|
|6||Data Digitization (NLRMP, Fatehabad)||08|
- For Project Fellow: Must have Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT with PG diploma in Remote Sensing/GIS/Geo-informatics.
- For Project Assistant: Should have B.Tech. in Computer Science/IT / Master Degree in GIS/RS or ITI (COPA)
Age criteria for HARSAC Project Fellow / Assistant Vacancy and Relaxation and reservation in age for reserved category aspirants will be admissible as per the organization norms.
Scale of Pay for HARSAC Vacancy:
|Data Base Management (NLRMP, Hisar / Fatehabad)||Rs. 25,000 + HRA|
|Haryana Spatial Data Infrastructure (HSDI) and Bhuvan Server||Rs. 107/- per hour|
|Satellite Data Lab of HARSAC Librar||· Rs.108/- per hour (For M.Sc)|
· Rs.131/- per hour (For M.Tech)
|Data Digitization (NLRMP, Hisar / Fatehabad)||Rs. 64/- per hour|
Application Fee Detail:
- All category Contenders need to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- as an application fee for Haryana Space Application Centre Vacancies.
- Payment of fee will be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Chief Scientist, HARSAC payable at Hisar for HARSAC Hisar Recruitment.
Download PDF: HARSAC Recruitment Notification
Mode of Assortment:
- The assortment of the job seekers will be made on the basis of their performance in Interview-cum-Written Test/Skill Test which will be organized by the selection committee of Haryana Space Application Centre.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview-cum-Written Test/Skill Test.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Applying Procedure for HARSAC Recruitment:
Eligible aspirants for HARSAC Project Fellow / Assistant Recruitment may follow some easy steps which are given below and apply before the end date.
- First of all, applicants will have to open official site of organization which is www.harsac.org.
- On homepage, you may hit on “Corrigendum on Interview-cum-written test notice for the post of Project Fellows/Project Assitants (posted on 05.06.17)” link from “Important Download” section.
- Must read entire details and download format of application form, must fill it with required information.
- Aspirants may also attach photocopies of certificates & mark lists in proof of qualification (SSC onwards), age, experience and testimonials along with a fee of Rs 200/-.
- At last, Contenders may need to send filled application form at address given below and attend the walk- in- interview on scheduled date.
To the Chief Scientist,
Haryana Space Applications Centre (HARSAC),
Deptt. of Science & Technology, Haryana,
CCS HAU Campus, Hisar – 125 004
Check Now: More Jobs in Haryana
Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: 20-06-2017
Aspirants can check Official Link for other detail HARSAC Recruitment 2017–2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|