Haryana Space Applications Centre has broadcasted an advertisement in concern to HARSAC Recruitment 2016. For this concern this centre is organizing a Walk-In Interview to engage eligible and talented job hunters for filling up the posts of Project Assistant. Contenders, who desire to join this reputed state government centre, may apply for Haryana Space Applications Centre Recruitment, by attending the interview on the particular date that is 18th Oct. 2016. To grasp the coming up notification regarding HARSAC Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to regularly visit this page as we are going to cover every minute fact regarding the same.
|Organization Name||Haryana Space Applications Centre|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||18th Oct. 2016|
Contenders are advised to make sure that he/she should fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms for these job openings in state governments before applying and should appear in Interview with all the photocopies of documents as well as original certificates. To obtain rest information concerning to this employment notification, aspirants are requested to comprehend the complete information available on this page that is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Project:
Area Estimation of Burning of Rice and Wheat Stubble in Ten Major Growing districts of Haryana
- Contenders who are willing to apply must possess First Class Masters degree in Geo-informatics/ Geomatics/ Remote Sensing/ Agronomy/ Agri-Meteorology/ Spatial Information Technology in related field from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have experience of ground truth collection and digital analysis of satellite data for the applications in the field of Agriculture.
Check Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
- Appliers must meet age criteria according to the posts.
- The relaxation in age will also be given to those candidates as per the norms of organization.
Appliers should Rs.100/- as application fee through Demand Draft in Favour of Chief Scientist, HARSAC payable at Hisar.
After the successfully completion of selection process the appointed applicants for HARSAC Vacancy will get an impressive amount of Rs.110/- per hour for M. Tech. candidates and Rs.91/- per hour M.Sc. contenders.
Mode of Assortment for HARSAC Careers:
- The assortment of applicants will be done on the basis of performance in Interview which will be organized by the expert committee of Haryana Space Applications Centre.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to applicants for attending the interview.
Read Below Links For Better Preparation Of Interview Round:
Steps to Apply:
- Visit official website of university that is www.harsac.org
- After that hit on “Walk-in-interview for Project Assistants on 18.10.2016” link visible at the left side of home page.
- Read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- After reading complete details, download Application form and take a print out of it
- Now you need to fill application form in a prescribed format without any mistakes in a proper manner.
- After that you need to attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience and various others.
- At last you need to appear in Interview on the date that is 18th Oct. 2016 with your applications to venue given below.
Interview will be held on 18th Oct. 2016 at 10:00 am
Candidates need to check Official Link to get complete details related to HARSAC Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|