Haryana Space Applications Centre has broadcasted new jobs advertisement entitled as HARSAC Recruitment. Organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview for filling up the vacant positions of Research Associate, Project Fellow and Project-cum-Field-cum-Lab Attendant. Well educated and competent candidates who want to enhance their career may apply for HARSAC Recruitment 2017, by appearing in Interview.
Job seekers can grasp this chance by attending the walk-in-interview on the scheduled date that is 8th December 2016 at the below mentioned venue along with the application forms, original testimonials and certificates for verification. Aspirants may get further information regarding Haryana Space Application Centre Recruitment through this page that is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Space Application Centre|
|Date of Interview||8th December 2016|
- Research Associate
- Project Fellow
- Project-cum-Field-cum-Lab Attendant
- Aspirants who are going to apply for Research Associate and Project Fellow positions should have Ph.D/ MSc/ M.Tech/ ME in relevant discipline with good academic record from recognized university or institutions and having Certificate/ Diploma in Computer programming Languages.
- For the post of Project-cum-Field-cum-Lab Attendant, candidates must qualified Minimum +2 (Intermediate) along with the Certificate/ training in Computer hardware/software etc.
Check Now: Jobs By Qualification
|Name of the Positions||Emoluments/ Honorarium (Category wise)|
|Research Associate||Rs.36,000 + 20% HRA|
|Project Fellow||Rs.25,000 + 20% HRA|
|Project-cum-Field-cum-Lab Attendant||Rs. 9900/- Fixed|
Application Form Cost:
Contenders need to pay Rs.100 in the form of D.D. / I.P.O. in favor of Chief Scientist, HARSAC payable at Hisar or in cash (Attach cash receipt with the application form) at Accounts Branch of HARSAC.
Aspirants will be selected for the positions of Research Associate and Project Fellow on the basis of their performance written test, skill test followed by an interview which will be executed by the selection panel of the Haryana Space Applications Centre.
Attention Please: If the numbers of candidates are more, all suitable contenders will be called for written test followed by skill test and an interview. If the numbers of aspirants are less then only skill test followed by an interview will be conducted.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
- 05 Questions related to Physiography and Demography of Haryana State
- 35 Questions related to Essential Qualifications (Remote Sensing, GPS, GIS, & Geo-Database)
- 05 Questions related to Test of Reasoning
- 05 Questions related to Statistics (Measures of Central Tendency, Dispersions, Deviations and Correlation
Skill Test Syllabus: Practical test exercise questions
Digital Image Processing: Satellite image Layer Stacking, Generating FCC, Extracting AOI. Image Pre-processing, Image Transformation, Image Classification, Map composition GIS & GPS: Creation of Geo database, Topology building and editing, Spatial and non-spatial data integration, Geo-processing, Query building, Data Conversion, Vector Analysis, Raster Analysis, Generation of DEM, DTM, DSM.
- For the Post of Project-cum-Field-cum-Lab Attendant, selection will be done on the basis of Metric marks, +2 marks, Computer skills and Experience as per the requirements.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Read Now: How to Prepare for Reasoning
How to apply for HARSAC Recruitment?
Aspirants who want to apply for the said positions may follow some simple steps which is well shaped below:
- First of candidates need to go to the official website of the Haryana Space Applications Centre that is “www.harsac.org”.
- Now move the cursor to the left side list and hit on the appropriate link of advertisement that is “Walk-in-interview on 08.12.2016 for RA, PF and Project-cum-field-cum-lab attendant”.
- Then read the whole instructions carefully and Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in respective manner with every detail.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the name of the post you are going to apply for.
- Candidates who want to appear in walk-in-interview or test must bring application form, application cost, original documents and certificates along with them.
Office of Director,
Science and Technology, Haryana,
Bays 35 – 38, Sector – 2, Panchkula
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Haryana
|Schedule of written (and/or) Skill Test and Interview||8th December, 2016|
|Written (and/or) Skill Test||8th December, 2016 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|Interview||On 8th December, 2016 from 2:00 PM onwards|
You can attain more details about HARSAC Recruitment 2017 through Official Link available on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|