Electronics & Information Technology Department, Government of Haryana has issued 50 vacancies of Communication Officer Posts. With the purpose to appoint eligible candidates through Hartrans Recruitment, applications are invited for eligible candidates.
Job seekers, who find themselves suitable for Hartrans 50 Communication Officer Vacancies after going through Hartrans Advertisement, can apply. Eligible applicants can attend walk-in interview to get selected for Hartrans Communication Officer Jobs.
Overview Of This Page
Hartrans Communication Officer Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
Interested candidates can download the application form and fill it with complete and accurate details and attend walk-in interview on scheduled date that is 25-10-2018 to 12-11-2018 at 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM on any working days.
Interested and eager candidates for update of latest government jobs are required to scroll down the page completely and get complete info regarding Hartrans Recruitment 2018-19 that is prepared below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
- Post Name: Communication Officer
- No. Of Vacancy: 50
Education Required For Hartrans Jobs:
Applying candidates for Hartrans Recruitment 2018 must have done Graduate with proficiency in Hindi. Understanding of English and other local dialects of Haryana is also necessary. Proficiency in knowledge of office suites, simple computer application and internet etc. is also required. Also, 3-6 months talking experience in call centre/ BPO operations is necessary.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Criteria Of Age For Hartrans Openings:
Maximum age of applying candidates for Hartrans Communication Officer Jobs should be 35 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
Pay Scale For Hartrans Job:
Successfully, selected candidates for Hartrans Vacancy will be offered attractive and impressive amount of pay scale that is Rs.16,000/- per month. Other incentives and benefits may also be offered to selected individual.
Hartrans Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for Hartrans Communication Officer Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in walk-in interview. Performance in interview round will be judge to screen to eligible candidates.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Process To Fill Hartrans Application Form:
- To apply for Hartrans Recruitment 2018, login to official website of Electronics & Information Technology Department, Government of Haryana that is haryanait.gov.in
- Then, follow “NEWS/LATEST UPDATES” section and hit on “View All” link.
- Further, you are required to press “Walk-in-interview” link.
- On next page you are required to press “Advertisement” link.
- Then, Hartrans Notification PDF will appear.
- Read the complete details given in HartransAdvertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further prepare Hartrans Application Form in proper format with complete details.
- Also prepare all necessary documents and carry them at them time of interview.
Walk-in Interview Venue:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time:
- Walk-in Interview Date: 25-10-2018 to 12-11-2018
- Walk-in Interview Time: 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
For acquiring other related information about Hartrans Recruitment 2018-19, you go through Official Link. To acquire most recent updates about this recruitment notification, you may go through this web page or you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|