HARTRON Chandigarh Recruitment 2015
Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited has conveyed an employment notification regarding HARTRON Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 to fill up 15 vacant posts IT professionals. Desirous contenders who are eligible for the post can Walk-in for this job opportunity along with their Application Form.
Other details on HARTRON Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application form, how to apply is mentioned below by the team of recruitmentlresult.com.
HARTRON Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Position||Level||No. Of Vacancies|
|1||Program Manager||Principal Consultant||1|
|2||IT Infrastructure Manager(SWAN)||
|3||Service Delivery Manager||1|
|4||Senior Database Analyst||1|
|5||Senior Security Analyst||1|
|6||Asstt. Manager IT(DevOps)||1|
The applicants who are interested to get job in HARTRON Chandigarh Recruitment should have Bachelor Degree / Post Graduate Degree (as per position requirement) from a reputed University.
|Position||Indicative Annual remuneration (Rs. Lakh)|
|IT Infrastructure Manager(SWAN)||
|Service Delivery Manager|
|Senior Database Analyst|
|Senior Security Analyst|
|Asstt. Manager IT(DevOps)|
The selection procedure will be done on the basis of Academic Marks, Experience and Interview.
How to apply?
- First of all the applicants have to visit the official Website that is www.hartron.org.in.
- Then candidates have to choose ‘Jobs & Career’ option given on the menu bar.
- Now press on ‘View Current Openings’ option.
- Now pdf file will open so candidates can read it carefully and apply for it.
- At last the candidates have to download the application and fill it carefully by attaching photocopy of their testimonials and bring it at the address given below.
Walk-In Venue & Date:
|1||27th & 28th Feb 2015||204-A, Flatted Factory Complex, Hartron Technology Park, Electronic city, Sector 18, Part, Gurgaon, Haryana||11.30 AM to 4.00PM|
|2||3rd & 4th March 2015||Hartron Bhawan, Bays No. 73-76, Sector 2, Panchkula||10.30 AM to 4.00PM|
For more details you may refer to Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On