Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited has released a notification for the HARTRON Recruitment 2019 for the Dy Coordinator Position. Interested candidates can fill the application form and send it before the last date that is 22-03-2019.
HARTRON Dy Coordinator Jobs Important Link
|HARTRON Advertisement||Press Here|
|HARTRON Application Form||Press Here|
|HARTRON Dy Coordinator Eligibility Criteria||Press Here|
|HARTRON Web Portal||Press Here|
HARTRON Dy Coordinator Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the organization||Haryana State Electronics|
Development Corporation Limited
|No of vacancy||01|
|Name of the posts||Dy Coordinator|
Q-1: HARTRON Vacancy:
- Name of the posts: Dy Coordinator
- No of vacancy: 01
Q-2: What Qualification is needed for the HARTRON Job Openings?
Aspirants applying for HARTRON Vacancy should possess Graduation degree in any stream and Computer Savvy having minimum 5 years’ experience in execution of Computer Projects.
Check More Latest: Graduate Jobs
Q-3: Is there any Age Limitation for the HARTRON Recruitment?
Candidates should not be more than 65 years of age.
Q-4: What is the Salary Structure for the HARTRON Job Vacancy?
Selected candidates will get Rs 30,000 p.m. Salary plus Rs. 2,000 p.m. as conveyance expenses and other misc. expenses
Q-5: How much is the Application fee for HARTRON Vacancies 2019?
Candidates applying for HARTRON Vacancies are required to pay an amount as application fee of Rs.1180/- in the form of demand draft made in the favor of “Hartron Informatics Limited” payable at Chandigarh.
Q-6: What is the Selection Procedure For HARTRON Jobs 2019?
Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited is going to conduct written exam for selection of eligible contenders on above said vacant positions. Applicants qualified in written test will be called in interview in which contenders have to bring all the original document and certificates for verification purpose.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Q-7: How to apply for HARTRON Recruitment 2019?
- Step 1: First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited that is hartron.org.in
- Step 2: Scroll down home page and hit on “NEWS/LATEST UPDATES” tab.
- Step 3: Select suitable link from above said section regarding HARTRON recruitment.
- Step 4: Applicants should read entire HARTRON Notification for getting complete details.
- Step 5: After that, Hit on suitable tab to download HARTRON Application Form.
- Step 6: Fill complete application form properly with correct details.
- Step 7: Attach relevant document and certificates with application form correctly.
- Step 8: Put dully filled application form in an envelope which should be super scribed with cover Letter “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……………….”
- Step 9: Now, send it to postal address below mentioned before the closing date.
Bays No.73-76, Sector-2,
Q-8: Important Dates
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||22-03-2019|
From Here: Find More Jobs in Haryana
Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Recruitment
Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited has published an advertisement named as HARTRON Recruitment. The organization wants to hire eligible contenders on vacant positions of Dy Coordinator.
Candidates who meet eligibility criteria of HARTRON Dy Coordinator Vacancy may send their application form at postal address before the closing date that is 22-03-2019. The selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of written test and interview performance which will be organized by recruitment panel.
For more information and updates related to the HARTRON Recruitment2019, stay connected with us on this page. If you have any query or suggestion related to HARTRON Recruitment 2019, comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|