Haryana Current Affairs
Haryana Current News as well as Latest Haryana Current Affairsof June Month is well prescribed here in PDF Form. By pressing on link, you may view all recent happenings concerning business, sports, education, employment & others.
Aspirants, who wish to grab Jobs in Haryana state by participating in competitive exam, can check complete update about Haryana Current Affairs 2018 and GK Quiz Questions & Answers from below section of this page.
Haryana Current Affairs in Hindi/Eng
Haryana Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment exams yearly. So, contenders, who’re going to apply for any of the exam, are advised to start their preparation according to Haryana 2018 Current Affairs.
By going through Latest Haryana News, Haryana June Current Affairs Highlights you may enhance your knowledge. We the team of recruitmentresult.com are listing all details about Haryana 2018 Current Affairs on this page. Go through it.
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs
Haryana Current Affairs
Haryana June 2018 Updates
- Government to launch GobardhanYojana nationally from Haryana
- Haryana passes bill for death penalty for child rapists
- CCEA approves Rs 1,151 crore Scheme for in-situ management of crop residue to fight air pollution
- Haryana opens four subsidised canteens under Antyodaya Aahaar Yojana
- 32nd Surajkund International Crafts Mela held in Haryana
- India-Japan Smart Grid Pilot Project inaugurated in Panipat
- Haryana becomes first state to launch High-Risk Pregnancy portal
- Environment Ministry launches Regional Project to Tackle Stubble Burning
Get Here>> Haryana June Current Affairs PDF
Haryana May 2018 Updates
- The then Chief Justice S.J. Wazifadar (Shivaksa Water) left his office on midnight on his retirement.
- Law Minister Captain Abhimanyu had issued a notification late night late night on May 4, 2018 to appoint Justice Mittal as the Acting Chief Justice. AK Mittal appointed Acting Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana HC.
- Nitin had earlier won gold medal in the Asia Championship held in Mumbai.
- Haryana claims that improving gender ratio 914: 1000
- Sex ratio in Haryana -> 2011 – 830: 1000, 2017 – 914: 1000
Get Here>> Haryana May Current Affairs PDF
Haryana April 2018 Updates
- A magazine was released for the work done during the last three and a half years of the Haryana government, what is the name of this magazine – ‘Mhara Haryana’
- Haryana’s Performance in 21st Commonwealth games gold coast Australia 2018
- In Gymnastics competition, 4 hundred participants from 13 states participated, in which the names of Mahi were included in the highest overall 11 players.
- Additional Secretary, State Food and Supplies, Ramnivas told that three lakh families have been found in entire Haryana who do not have LPG gas connection.
- State DGP B. s. Sandhu ordered the district police chiefs for the junior officers – now the junior officers will not be deployed as SHO’s posts.
Get Here>> Haryana April Current Affairs PDF
Haryana March 2018 Updates
- In Haryana, the government has fixed a penalty amount of up to Rs. 5000 for those who have left the livestock.
- Chief Minister ManoharLal said that it has come to the notice that people leave their livelihood when they finish their livelihood. To cope with this, tagging of pet cattle will now be done to know who is the owner of the animal. For this, the Go Enhancement Law will be amended.
- The Haryana player won gold in 10 meter air pistol (women) at International Shooting Spheres Federation (ISSF) World Cup – Manu Bhakra
- Manu Bheke, 16, belongs to Jhajjar in Haryana. They earned 237.5 for victory
- There are four medals in India’s palace so far. It consists of two gold and two bronzes. A total of 404 athletes are joining this 12-day event. India has sent a team of 33 players.
Get Here>> Haryana March Current Affairs PDF
Haryana February 2018 Updates
- Haryana Cyclist successfully completed the country’s first and the hardest 1,400 km Indo-Nepal Trans Border Ride in a set time – Nishant Mehta of Hisar completed the ride in 108 hours
- What is the country’s first rural bank to issue credit card to its consumers – Sarv Haryana Gramin Bank
- All Haryana Gramin Banks located in urban and rural areas in Faridabad, Gurgaon and Palwal districts will now issue credit cards to their consumers. This information was given by NABARD Chairman Dr. Harsh Kumar Bhanwala.
- Bank mobile ATMs will provide mobile banking services to every district in every district. Bhanvar had reached Haryana Agricultural University During this time, he flagged off the first mobile ATM van for the Gurugram from the Agricultural College campus
Download Also>> Haryana February Current Affairs PDF
Haryana January 2018 Updates
- Haryana becomes first state to launch High-Risk Pregnancy portal…
- This web application has been designed to track every high risk pregnant woman till
- 42 days after delivery so that she receives adequate treatment.
- India’s first and only design university World University of Design (WUD) has openedits campus at Sonipat, Haryana.
Download Here>>Haryana January Current Affairs 2018 PDF
Previous Year Haryana Current Affairs
|Haryana December Updates||Haryana December Current Affairs 2017 PDF|
|Haryana November Updates||Haryana November Current Affairs 2017 PDF|
|Haryana October Updates||Haryana October Current Affairs 2017 PDF|
Aspirants who are satisfied with the Haryana Current Affairs 2018, they can also bookmark this page for further usage by using CTRL+D tab. Candidates willing to get more updates on Haryana are advised to visit our pages regularly.
Follow this web page on face book or Google Plus or subscribe to its free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box. You can also type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Current International News||Daily Current Affairs|
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Samanya Gyan Darpan Ebook|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Awards and Honours in India|
|GK Current Affairs||Person in News|
|Sports Current Affairs||Current National News|