Haryana ITI Admission
Want To get Haryana ITI Admission under CTS Scheme? If yes then check complete details or important dates from here. Skill Development and Industrial Training Department, Haryana is going to provide admission in ITI courses for any Govt or Private ITI of their choice. Eligible and interested contenders for ITI courses may submit Haryana ITI Online Application Form before the end date should be reached.
This Page Contains:
Dear candidates, we’re informed you that presently there are 48 Govt. ITIs with the capacity of 7156 seats affiliated under this and there are total 372 ITIs in Haryana for both Private & Govt Sectors. For more details about Haryana ITI Admission 2018, you may need to scroll down this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Take a look…
Haryana ITI Admission
|Organization Name||Skill Development and Industrial Training Department, Haryana|
|Announcement Type||Haryana ITI Admission|
|Last date to Apply||Check Below|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Haryana ITI Trades List:
|Sr. No.||Trade Name|
|3||Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance|
|4||Foundry man Technician|
|5||Interior Decoration and Designing|
|7||Mechanic Auto Body Painting|
|8||Mechanic Auto Body Repair|
|9||Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics|
|10||Mechanic Diesel Engine (Old Name Mechanic (Diesel))|
|11||Multi Media Animation Special effect|
|12||Plastic Processing Operator|
|16||Sheet Metal Worker|
|18||Welder (Fabrication & Fitting)|
|19||Welder (GMAW & GTAW)|
|21||Welder Old Name Welder (Gas and Electric)|
Engineering Trades ( 02 Year duration Courses)
|28||Information Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|31||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)|
|32||Lift and Escalator Mechanic|
|35||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|36||Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-conditioning|
|37||Mechanic Agricultural Machinery|
|38||Mechanic Consumer Electronics Appliances|
|39||Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance|
|42||Technician Power Electronic System|
|43||Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)|
|44||Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)|
Non-Engineering Trades ( 01 Year duration Courses)
|47||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|48||Craftsman Food Production (General).|
|49||Sewing Technology Old Name – Cutting & Sewing|
|50||Computer Aided Embroidery and Designing|
|51||Desktop Publishing Operator|
|53||Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)|
|54||Fashion Design Technology (Old Name Fashion Technology)|
|55||Food & Beverages Guest Services Assistant|
|56||Front Office Assistant|
|57||Basic Cosmetology (Old Name Hair and Skincare)|
|58||Hospital House Keeping|
|59||Health Sanitary Inspector|
|60||Health Safety Environment|
|62||Leather Goods Maker|
|63||Litho Offset Machine Minder (SCVT only)|
|65||Stenography & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)|
|66||Stenography & Secretarial Assistant (English)|
|68||Catering & Hospitality Assistant|
|69||Fire Technology and Industrial Safety Management|
|70||Forger & Heat Treater (SCVT only)|
|71||Book Binder (SCVT only)|
|72||Pre- Paratory School Management Assistant|
|73||Watch & Clock Repair (SCVT only)|
Non-Engineering Trades ( 02 Year duration Courses)
|74||Dental Laboratory Technician|
|75||Retailing (SCVT only)|
- Contenders, who’re willing get admission in Haryana ITI under Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS Schem), must be passed in 08th / 10th / 12th from a recognized board / Institutions.
- Applicants’ minimum age should be 14 years for all category appliers.
Candidate’s classification for Haryana ITI CTS Admission will be based on Merit List followed by counseling process as described below.
You May Also Check: ITI Notification
Haryana ITI Counselling 2018:
- Merit List Preparation: First of all, Merit list will be prepared by the authority based on various factors including educational qualification of candidates, category, seats availability etc.
- Seat Allotment: After that, based on merit list and choice of courses / colleges filled by the candidates, the authority will start seat allotment procedure.
- Reporting at Allotted Institute: After getting seat, applicants should need to report at their allotted institutes on notified date and they need to produce necessary certificates in original while reporting otherwise their admission would be cancelled automatically.
Candidates should need to pay Rs. 100/- (For General) & Rs. 50/- (for SC and other reserved candidates) and there will no application fee for female candidates.
How to Apply for Haryana ITI Admission?
- Go to official site of Skill Development and Industrial Training Department, Haryana that is www.itiharyana.gov.in.
- After opening official site, you may hit on “Admission” tab from top menu bar and select “Admission CTS” link.
- Now hit on relevant link of notification and read entire details very carefully.
- Then select “Apply Online” link and must fill Haryana ITI Online Admission Form with required information.
- After that, hit on submit button to record entire details and get printout of Haryana ITI Admission Form for future need.
Important Dates (Tentative):
|Starting date To Fill Online Registration Form||1st week Of July 2018|
|End Date To Submit Online Form||Till Last Week Of July 2018|
|Counselling Will Start||In the Month Of August 2018|
Candidates may need to visit this Official Link to know more about Haryana ITI Admission 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|