Haryana LEET Exam
Haryana State Technical Education Society is going to conduct Haryana LEET Exam for providing admission to B.E./B.Tech Lateral Entry Courses for the Academic Year 2016-17. Candidates, who are going to appear in Haryana LEET Entrance Test they can get the complete details about eligibility criteria, last date etc from this page. Entrance Exam will be held from 30.05.2016 to 04.06.2016.
Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria need to fill the application form from official site through online mode. Eligible candidates must fill the application form and submit it on or before the closing date which is represented below. For more information Haryana LEET Exam 2016 check below section of page written by team of recruitmentresult.com
Haryana LEET Exam
|Name of Organization||Haryana State Technical Education Society|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th May 2016|
Haryana LEET Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have Diploma in Engg./ Technology of a duration of 3 years or more from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent must obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to SC category) in aggregate.
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (42.75 % in case of candidates belonging to SC category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Candidates with Diploma in Architecture are eligible to seek admission under Lateral Entry Program only for B.E/ B.Tech. Civil Engineering.
To Check Best Career Opportunities:- Press Here
- Candidates need to pay entrance exam and application fee of Rs. 500/- for General Category and Rs. 200/- for All Reserved Categories (SC / BC / EBP / PH / FF / ESM / KM / Girls).
- The fee is to be deposited through e-challan generated or through Credit/Debit Card or Net banking by using online payment gateway.
Haryana LEET Admission:
Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit of Online Entrance Test (OLET) for B.E. / B.Tech (LEET)-2016.
Process to fill Haryana LEET Online Application Form:
- Candidates first log on to official site of organization that is www.hstes.org.in
- On home page of official site go to “Apply Online” section and hit “B.E./B.Tech Lateral Entry” link.
- Before applying Online, the candidate should read all important instructions go to below section of page and hit “I Agree” button.
- After that select the name of course and hit “Continue Registration” link.
- Fill Online Application Form with all required information carefully and correctly.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Check form at once and press “Submit” button.
|Last Date for Online Applications||18.05.2016|
|Deposition of Online Entrance Test Fee through E-Challan||19.05.2016|
|Deposition of Online Entrance Test Fee through Credit card /Debit card /Net-banking by using Online Payment Gateway Services|
|Availability of admit card||24.05.2016 (After 1:00 PM)|
|Dates of OLET-2016 Entrance Test||30.05.2016 to 04.06.2016|
|Display of inter-se merit /Unique ranks of OLET-2016||08.06.2016|
Candidates may check below stated Official Notification for more information about Haryana LEET Exam 2016.
To Get The Details of Haryana LEET Exam Notice:- Hit Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|LEET Admit Card||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities in India|