Haryana Police Recruitment
Online application forms are invited from confident and responsible candidates through a job advertisement regarding Haryana Police Recruitment. Haryana Police is going to recruit candidates for filling up 7200 vacancies of Constable and Sub Inspector Posts. Job hunters, who are looking for jobs in police department, then don’t miss this big opportunity and apply against Haryana Police Recruitment 2015 as soon as possible.
We are shortly providing details regarding Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 on this page. So, don’t be late to get latest updates in regard of it, keep visit on this page time to time. Interested and eligible candidates, who want to apply these latest jobs in police, may submit online application form on or before the closing date which is 6th October 2015.
|Position Name||Constable And Sub Inspector|
|No. Of Vacancies||7200|
|Opening Date Of Apply Online||7th September 2015|
|Closing Date Of Apply Online||6th October 2015|
Team of recruitmentresult.com provides whole information in concern of Haryana Police Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, mode of enrollment, steps to apply online, important dates, remuneration etc in the below segment of this page. So, contenders who are eligible and want to grab this chance can read complete information related to this notification easily from this page.
|Sr. No.||Name Of Post||No. Of Vacancies|
|1||Constable (General Duty)||Male||5000|
|3||Ex-Serviceman Constable (General Duty)||Female||140|
Required Qualification and Remuneration:
|Constable||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Of Rs. 2000/-|
|Sub Inspector||Rs.9300-34800/- Along With Grade Pay Of Rs. 4000/-|
- Constable Post: Age limit of contenders should be lies between 18-25 years as on 1st September 2015.
- Sub Inspector Post: Job hunters age limitation should not be less than 21 years and not more than 27 years.
Relaxation in age will be admissible for Scheduled Caste, Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B), EBPG and SBC candidates, as per Govt. instructions of state.
|Sr. NO.||General||SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Candidates Of Haryana State Only|
|Male||Female Non Resident Of Haryana||Female Of Haryana Resident Only||Male||Female|
|1 To 4||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 13/-|
|5||Rs. 150/-||NA||Rs. 35/-||NA|
|Ex-Serviceman Of Haryana||No Charges|
Mode of Payment:
Application fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc.
Selection Procedure for Haryana Police Recruitment 2015:
Selection of job hunters will be done on the basis of:
- Physical Screening Test
- Knowledge Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Interview-cum-Personality Test
Steps To Apply Online:
- Interested aspirants must have to apply through the online process form the official website that www.hssc.gov.in
- Select appropriate link as per this advertisement and read complete information
- Then, choose suitable option for applying online and fill all the mandatory details in the form properly.
- After applying online, a unique Registration no. and ID will be generated and you have to save it for future use.
- Upload recent scanned passport size photograph and signature and then submit the form.
- At last, take print out of filled in application form and keep it safely for further reference.
- Last Date To Apply Online: 07th September 2015
- Ending Date To Apply Online: 06th October 2015
- Closing Date Of Submission Of Application Fee: 09th October 2015
Note: You can get more details regarding Haryana Police Recruitment, through this Official Notification. For getting upcoming notifications related to Haryana Police Recruitment 2016, you need to keep in touch with us through our website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On