Haryana Police Recruitment 2014
Haryana Police Recruitment Board has released an advertisement as Haryana Police Recruitment 2014 to fill 308 Constable Posts. Interested job hunters may apply by filling an online application form before the closing date.
Candidates who are willing to make their career in this sector may apply for the vacancies and submit an application form on or before 25th February, 2014.
Entire details related to the organization name, posts name, no. of seats, selection process etc. are depicted in the below section by the quad of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization
Male & Female Constable
- Male – 298
- Female – 10
No. of vacancies
(No. of Vacancies is Tentative they may increase or decrease at any time.)
Candidates must have completed 10th and 12th with good academic records from any of the approved board.
- Aspirants must be between 18- 21 years of age as on 1st January, 2014.
- Relaxation on age will be given as per the norms of the government.
- Male candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as application charges online.
- Female aspirants have to pay Rs. 50/- as a form charges.
Selected appliers will get the salary in the range of Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
Applicants need to clear the following mentioned steps to get selected:
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency Test
Why Should We Hire You? ->Complete Details
How to Apply?
- Contenders who are willing to apply for this recruitment may fill the online application form through its official website which is hprbonline.in.
- Mention all the asked details.
- Attest all the scanned copies of documentations/ certificates, updated resume, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay online application fees.
- Submit the form on or before 25th February.
Important Date to Remember
Last date to receipt an application form: 25th February, 2014 till 5:00 Pm.
Dear visitors to get more detailed information you may see the Official Notification.