Haryana Police Constable Syllabus
You all can download Haryana Police Constable Syllabus from this page! Candidates, who are going to take part in Constable (Male & Female) & Sub Inspector exam so as to get recruited on 7110 posts in Haryana police, must prepare themselves through Haryana Police Syllabus and HSSC SI Exam Pattern.
Acquire updated Haryana Police Syllabus and begin your preparation accordingly. Along with it, we are cataloging Haryana Police Paper Pattern which will assist you in knowing distribution of marks. Interested applicants who are going to appear in Haryana Police Constable Exam may grab all latest topics introduced in syllabus. Follow direct steps to get Haryana Police Syllabus 2018 in PDF Form.
HSSC Police Constable/Sub Inspector Syllabus 2018:
Now, the board is going to organize written exam for post of constable and Sub Inspector. Sub Inspector (Male/ Female) exam will be held on 25-11-2018, Male Constable (GD) exam will be held on 08 & 09-12-2018 and Female Constable (GD) exam will be held on 16-12-2018. So, candidates can avail latest Haryana Police Constable Paper Syllabus from this page to score good marks.
General Studies, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Reasoning, General Knowledge, General Awareness, and Numerical Ability are among the key sections covered in Haryana Police Constable Paper. To check all important topics of Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2018-19, you need to go through this page well equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus
Haryana Police Syllabus Details:
|Name of Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (Haryana Police)|
|Category||Haryana Police Syllabus/Haryana Police SI Syllabus|
|Name of the Posts||Constable, Sub Inspector|
|Total No. of Vacancies||7110 Posts|
|Haryana Police SI Exam date||25-11-2018|
|Haryana Police Male Constable Exam date||08 & 09-12-2018|
|Haryana Police Female Constable Exam date||16-12-2018|
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2018
Haryana Police Constable Written Test Syllabus:
Haryana Police Syllabus of General Studies:
- In this section, objective of questions about general knowledge are asked.
- It is conducted to test awareness about surrounding activities of applicants.
- Have a glance on topics covered under it.
- History of India (Haryana mostly)
- Adjacent Countries
- Geography in Haryana Police Paper
- Economical Scenario and Constitution of India
- State Administration
- Political series of Country
- Five-Year Plan
- Contribution of Haryana in National Movement.
- Famous Personalities.
- Committees & Commissions.
- Books & Authors.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Places.
- Burning Issues and Disputes.
- Miscellaneous etc.
Read Now: How To Prepare For GK
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus For Agriculture:
- Knowledge of History/ Facts of Agriculture
- Fruits & Vegetable
- Crop Production
- Soil, Fertility
- Fertilizing, Irrigation and Damage
- Weed/Pests Control
- Types of Crops
- Soil & Land
- Plantation and Deforestation etc
- Soils and their management
- Propagation methods in Horticultural crops
- Principles of Agronomy and Agricultural Meteorology
- Basic and applied microbiology
- Farm Machinery and Post-harvest Processing
- Agronomy of Field Crops- I
- General and Economic Entomology
- Vegetable and Fruit-culture
- Agricultural economics and marketing
- Principles of Plant Pathology
- Soil Nutrient Management
- Energy and Environment
- Crop diseases and their management
- Commercial agriculture
- Dry farming and agroforestry
- Extension methods and audio-visual aids
- Crop pests and their management
- Breeding of Field Crops
- Agronomy of field crops
- Seed production techniques in field crops
- Nursery Technology
- Spices, Plantation, Medicinal plants, and Floriculture
Also Check: Tips to Make Study Interesting
Haryana Police Syllabus of Animal Husbandry:
- Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance
- Animal breeds
- Importance of animal
- Livestock farming
- Diseases and symptoms in animal etc.
- Gynecology and Obstetrics of Veterinary.
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Pathology of Veterinary.
- Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology.
- Medicine of Veterinary.
- Veterinary Anatomy.
- Parasitology of Veterinary.
- Veterinary Microbiology.
- Public Health of Veterinary.
HSSC Constable Syllabus for Animal Science:
- Livestock Production and Management
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension
- Animal Nutrition
- Veterinary Biochemistry
- Livestock Products Technology
- Veterinary Physiology
Read Here: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
HSSC Police Constable Syllabus For Reasoning:
- It consists of question of both verbal and non-verbal type.
- Question will be asked from following listed topics.
- Similarities and differences
- Problem solving
- Arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
- Venn diagrams
- Relationship concepts
- Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc
- Figural Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Analysis & Judgment
- Visual Memory
- Data Sufficiency etc
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Reasoning
Haryana Police GD Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- History – India & Haryana
- Science & Technology
- Culture – India & Haryana
- Indian Polity in Haryana Police Constable Syllabus
- Geography – India & Haryana
- Indian Constitution
- Economics – India & Haryana
- Environmental Studies
- IT & Space etc
Haryana Police SI Syllabus For Current Affairs:
- Indian Current Events
- General Science
- Current affairs of National & International news
- General Knowledge in Haryana Police Constable Syllabus
- Important dates
- Current Science
- Technology, Sports & Culture.
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
Haryana Police Syllabus of Numerical Ability:
- Decimals & Fraction
- Profit and Loss
- HCF & LCM in Haryana Police Constable Syllabus
- Ratio and Proportion
- Square roots.
- Number System.
- Mensuration in Haryana Police Constable Syllabus
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Miscellaneous etc.
- Number Systems including questions on Simplification
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare for Maths
Haryana Police SI syllabus for General Science:
- Scientific methodology concept
- Techniques and physics
- Life sciences (Biology)
- Earth/space sciences
- Technologies etc
Download Here: Haryana Police Syllabus PDF
Haryana Police Constable Exam Pattern
Haryana Police Constable Exam Pattern:
- It is an objective type paper containing multiple choice questions.
- There is one combined paper carrying 100 questions.
- Time duration of test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- Medium of examination shall be Hindi except knowledge of English language.
- Each question shall carry 0.80 marks.
- Entire paper is of 80 marks.
|Exam||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|Written Test||100||80||90 Minutes|
Check Out: Police Exam Preparation Book
How will you get hired for Haryana Police Jobs?
Recruitment panel will organized these stages to shortlist talented personals under Haryana Police Recruitment.
- Knowledge Test (Written)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation)
- Interview-cum-Personality Test (I-PT)
Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
Here is detailed information about PMT. Remember, personals having extra height over and above the minimum prescribed standard for recruitment shall be awarded additional marks.
|Male||170 cm (General category)||83 cm (Unexpanded) to 87 cm (expanded)|
|168 cm for eligible reserve Categories as Per latest existing Government Reservation Policy||81 cm (unexpanded) to 85 cm (Expanded)|
|Female||158 cm (General category)||Nil|
|156 cm for eligible reserve Categories as Per latest existing Government Reservation Policy||Nil|
Read Now: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
Physical Screening Test (PST):
Selected contenders under Physical Measurement Test will undergo Physical Screening Test. This test is of qualifying nature. It is organized to judge out physical fitness and endurance.
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 minutes|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||06 minutes|
|Ex.-serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||05 minutes|
Scrutiny of Documents (08 Marks):
Those who get qualified under Physical Screening Test will undergo scrutiny of documents. It includes following things.
- Education (maximum 05 marks)
- Contender with higher education(Graduate degree shall get three (03) marks)
- Those having Post Graduate degree shall get total five (05) marks.
- NCC Certificate (maximum 03 marks)
- Individuals having NCC certificate of A, B or C, level shall get 01, 02 and 03 marks respectively.
- Haryana Cadet Corps (HCC) Certificate (maximum 03 marks)
- Those having HCC certificate of A or B level shall get 01 and 03 marks respectively.
Check Here: Interview Preparation Tips
Interview-cum-Personality Test (12 Marks):
Those who clarify all above rounds need to appear for Interview. This test is of 12 marks.
To gain additional information about Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2018, you are advised to visit its Official Link. To collect latest upcoming notifications related to it, you need to join us on Face book/ Google plus. For any sort of query, you may leave a comment in below mentioned comment box. Our expert members will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Haryana Police Constable Recruitment||Haryana Police Admit Card|
|Haryana Police Constable Result||Find More Police Jobs|
|How To Find Online Study Material||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|
|Written Exam Techniques||Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|