Haryana Polytechnic 2018
Haryana State Technical Education Society is going to conduct Haryana Polytechnic 2018 from 29.05.2018 to 01.06.2018. Aspirants who want to fill DET Application Form they can apply online before the last date.
Haryana Polytechnic 2018 exam is for both Diploma Entrance Test (DET) and Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test (DET-L). DET is paper-pen based test while DET-L is an online based test.
Haryana Polytechnic 2018 Eligibility, Exam Dates
Haryana DET 2018 is organized for providing admissions to the different polytechnic programmes of 1st year of Engineering & Pharmacy and also in 2nd year of Engineering (Lateral Entry). The authority only conducts entrance exam for lateral entry.
Candidates who are seeking for further details of Haryana Polytechnic 2018 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Haryana Polytechnic 2018
Haryana Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
For Diploma Engineering (3 yrs):
- Candidates have to complete their 10th/SSC examination from a recognized board with minimum 35% marks (33% marks for SC/ST/KM category) in the above examination and also with Mathematics & science subjects.
- There is no age limit.
For Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering:
- Qualifying Marks: Pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with minimum 35% marks in the above examination and also with PCM subjects.
- There is no age limit.
Haryana DET Application Fee
- The candidate can pay the fee through E-Challan generated during filling of the online application form.
- The application fee is Rs 500 for general category &
- The application fee is Rs. 200 for all reserved category of Haryana.
- Candidates can submit the fee from any branch of Axis Bank & Punjab National Bank. The fee is non-refundable.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
The Lateral Entry DET will be an online examination i.e. computer based. So it is necessary that candidates are familiar with the handling of Keyboard and Mouse. The questions will be in English Language only.
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|No of Questions||100|
|Duration||1 hour 40 min|
|Language||English and Hindi Both|
Get detailed- HSBTE Syllabus
The syllabus will be based on the metric standard of Board of School Education Haryana. The syllabus will comprise topics of English, Aptitude and General Awareness Test, Mathematics, Science.
Hall Ticket (Admit Card)
- Candidates can get their Haryana Polytechnic (LE) 2018 Admit Card from online mode only.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall without admit card.
- The conduct body will not post or issue any admit card to any registered candidate.
Must Check- Polytechnic Sample Paper
- The Result will be announced in the official portal of the conducting authority.
- No separate scorecard will be sent to the candidates.
- There will be no re-checking/re-evaluation of answers of the entrance exam.
- On the basis of the merit list candidates will be called for the counseling process.
Know Here About: Scholarship in India
Haryana DET Admission
- Candidates have to report to the allotted Institution after getting a seat, to confirm it.
- If candidate unable to report to the allotted college within a given time period, their seat will be canceled.
- Candidates must bring their original documents at the time of admission.
Do You Know: How to Get a Free College Education
- Counseling will be conducted through online process.
- Candidate will register online for participating in the counseling (choice filling & seat allotment) after submitting the counseling fee.
- The Candidate has to pay Rs. 500 as a counseling fee.
- The counseling will be held in two rounds for admission to all diploma courses.
- After second counseling, no online counseling will be conducted. On the basis of the merit list, candidates will get admission in various courses of their choice.
Documents required at the time of Admission:
- Haryana Polytechnic Rank Card 2018 and Admit Card (LE) 2018
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheets and Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence Certificate
Get Complete Details Of Education Loans for Students
Steps to apply for Haryana Polytechnic 2018
Candidates who want to fill and submit Haryana Polytechnic Application Form before the last date, they can follow the below mentioned step by step procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Haryana State Technical Education Society that is hstes.org.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to “Prospectus Diploma Prospectus for the Session 2018-19” link under the Prospectus tab in right side of the homepage
- Now on reaching new page read the Haryana Polytechnic Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to homepage and hit on” Apply Online Diploma Engg.(Lateral Entry)” link in the right panel
- After that agree to the terms and conditions
- Then fill Haryana DET Application Form online with correct details
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then make payment of application fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Get Here>>Haryana Polytechnic 2018 Notification
Apply Online>>Haryana Polytechnic 2018
Haryana Polytechnic 2018 Exam Date
For Diploma (Engineering & Technology):
|Diploma Engg.||Diploma Pharmacy|
|Online Registration Starts||7th May 2018|
|Online Registration Close||14th June 2018|
|Deposition of Application Fee through generated e-challan in selected bank or through online payment on website||7th May to 14th June 2018 (Online)|
8th May to 15th June 2018 (e-Challan)
|Reporting of candidate at the selected Designated Center for Verification & Confirmation of marks of Qualifying Examination and other details filled in Online Application Form||8th May to 15th June 2018|
|Declaration of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Qualifying Examination||20th June 2018 (After 5:00 PM)||19th June 2018 (After 5:00 PM)|
|Deposit of Counseling Fee either Online or through E-challan in any branch of the Designated Bank.||21st June 2018|
|Online Counseling Starts||22nd June 2018||21st June 2018|
For Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry):
|Diploma Engineering||TFW Category in Diploma Engineering|
|Online Registration Starts||25th April 2018|
|Online Registration Close||17th May 2018|
|Deposition of Entrance Test Fee through generated e-challan in selected bank or through online payment on website||25th April to 17th May 2018 (Online)|
26th April to 18th May 2018 (Challan)
|Reporting of candidate at the selected Designated Center for Verification & Confirmation of details filled in Online Application Form||Not Applicable||8th May to 28th May 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||23rd May 2018 (after 11:00 AM)|
|Date of Exam||29th May to 1st June 2018|
|Result Declaration||6th June 2018 (After 5:00 PM)|
|Deposit of Counseling Fee either Online or through E-challan in any branch of the Designated Bank||7th June 2018|
Also Check- Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
Candidates can go through this Official Link to know more in regards with Haryana Polytechnic 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book or Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|College is Registered/AICTE Approved?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Best Career Opportunities|