Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (TIFR) has currently transmitted an employment advertisement with as view to hire eligible candidates for Project Assistant (PA), as HBCSE Recruitment 2016. Interested and willing job fighters who desire to join hands with this reputed National Centre of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research can promptly apply against HBCSE Jobs by attending walk-in-interview as on scheduled date, time and venue. Aspirants, who want to get updates regarding HBCSE Recruitment 2017, need to link with us on our web page.
Candidates who are applying against this employment advertisement have to report at walk-in-interview as on 16th September 2016 along with dully write application, documents and certificates. For more information, have a look on lower mentioned page which is well maintained by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education|
|Date of Interview||16th September 2016|
Project Assistant (PA)
- Applying aspirants must have possessed Graduate Degree i.e. [B. Sc., B. Sc. (IT), BCA] with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade and 1 year experience in relevant field Or Post Graduate qualification i.e. (M. Sc., MCA/MCS) or Professional Bachelor degrees (B. Tech., B.E) with 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Applicants should be able to record, report research, write primers for the activities designed in the lab and organize events.
Check Below Links To grab More Job Opportunities:
Age of aspirants applying against HBCSE Recruitment should not below 28 years. Relaxations in age will be granted as per rules and regulations of organization to deserving aspirants.
Contenders that get chosen after qualifying the selection criteria will surely get a good and attractive amount of pay band of Rs. 19,500/- along with HRA of Rs. 2,200/-.
Hiring Criteria for HBCSE Recruitment:
- Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education is going to arrange walk-in-interview in order to shortlist dynamic applicants for needed vacancy.
- Contenders who want to join this organization have to convince the officials of organization with their performance in walk-in-interview.
- Aspirants that belong to the categories of SC/ST will be paid ordinary/Mail/Express second class return railway fare by shortest route only on production of railway ticket.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
Steps to apply for Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education Recruitment:
- Visit the web portal of Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education that is www.hbcse.tifr.res.in.
- After this, you need to press on “Positions Open” tab which is available at left side of homepage.
- A new window will display in front of you. Now, aspirants have to follow “Notice No: 12 /16 >> PROJECT ASSISTANT (PA): ONE POSITION >> Friday, September 16, 2016” and need to hit on “Download” link.
- This will re-direct you on a new page showing advertisement. Go through it with care.
- Contenders who meet the educational and experience criteria as well can apply by attending walk-in-interview.
- Aspirants required bringing dully prepared application form along with True copies of relevant certificates with original certificates for verification and testimonials.
- Appliers also need to bring one latest photograph and No Objection Certificates from their reporting Officer as on planned date, time and venue as given below.
Venue for Walk-In-Interview:
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education,T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus),
V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400 088
Find More: Jobs in Mumbai
Important Date and Time:
- Date for walk-in-interview: 16th September 2016
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Candidates may check this Official Advertisement to gather other important facts. Dear aspirants, stay connected with us for updates regarding HBCSE Recruitment 2016-2017.
HBCSE Recruitment : Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|