Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education has liberated an advertisement about HBCSE Recruitment for filling up Scientific Officer C Posts. Centre is looking for eligible candidates who are willing to empanel this National Centre of TIFR. Applicants, who found themselves suitable for aforesaid position and fulfill all requisite qualification, can apply for HBCSE Recruitment 2017 by sending application form as per the format on or before the ending date.
This Page Includes:
You need to just scroll down complete page for getting complete details related to HBCSE Jobs from this page which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates fulfilling the requisite eligibility criteria for desired post need to submit their filled applications on below specified address before the specified time.
|Organization Name||Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education|
|Last date of receipt of Application||within 21 days|
Scientific Officer C
Candidates should have Degree of B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from any reputed College / University OR must have attained Post Graduate degree in Computer Science / Information Technology with 60% marks from recognized university.
You Can Also Check:
Essential Required Skills:
- Linux System administration
- Knowledge of computer architecture, storage and computer networking
- Proficiency in shell scripts, C++,Python
- Maintenance of software and hardware infrastructure in large data-centers
- Knowledge of IT security
- Ability to learn on the job
- Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to function in team environment
HBCSE Recruitment: Official Notification
- Contenders age should age should reside in between 18 Years to 28 Years as on last date of receipt of application.
- Age Relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per the norms of Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education.
Selected applicants will earn good amount of pay scale as Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/- by the concerned authority.
Selection of talented contenders will be based on academic qualification and only eligible candidates will be called for Interview process for final selection.
How to Apply for Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education Recruitment?
- Applicants must visit the website i.e. www.hbcse.tifr.res.in.
- Hit on ‘Positions Open’ link given on the left side of the home page.
- Thereafter select ‘advertisement’ link given next to the post you wish to apply for as “Scientific Officer –C: One Post (Unreserved) in the Pay Band (PB-3): Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/- ; Total Monthly Emoluments: Rs.62444/-; HQ: Mumbai.”.
- Candidates are required to download the application form attached below the concerned advertisement link and take a print out of that.
- Fill form very carefully with all the essential details in the prescribed format
- After filling the form candidates have to keep the application form into an envelope with a super subscription of “Application for the Post of –” on it and attach all necessary testimonials, one set of self attested/attested photo copies of certificates such as educational, caste, documents, mark sheets, degrees along with it.
- Completed application form should be send by Speed post/ Registered post only along with significant documents on or before the last date at the address stated below.
Sr. Administrative Officer,
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education,
TIFR, V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd,
Mumbai – 400 088
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Closing date to submit application forms: within 21 days of the date of publication of this advertisement
Aspirants may get more information related to HBCSE Recruitment 2017 through Official Link given above. Aspirants can grasp updated information in concern to other related recruitment through this web portal. So please stay in touch with this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|