HBSE 10th Date Sheet
HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019 will be available in the month of February 2019!! To download Haryana Board Class X Exam Time Table candidates have to visit the official website of the board.
All the students who are going to appear for HBSE 10th examinations for the year 2019 can here check all the information related to their Haryana Board Matric Time Table, a procedure to download HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019 and many more.
This Page Highlights:
HBSE 10th Board Exam will start from First week of March 2019. Students, who’re starting their preparation for Haryana Board of Secondary Education for upcoming 10th board exams, can download HBSE 10th Exam Schedule by hitting the direct link which will be active after the official announcement.
For more information about Haryana Board of Secondary Education 10th Date Sheet, you can get it through this web page provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com so, you are advised to go through it properly.
HBSE 10th Date Sheet
Exam Schedule for Secondary (Regular/Open)
|Exam Dates||Subject Name|
|First week of March 2019||English Language|
|Second week of March 2019||Hindi|
|Second week of March 2019||Physical & Health Education|
|Third week of March 2019||Social Science|
|Third week of March 2019||Mathematics|
|Fourth week of March 2019||Science|
|Fourth week of March 2019||ITES (Information Technology & Enabling Services)|
(For Govt. Model Sr. Sec. School, SLCE Sec-28 Faridabad only)
|Fourth week of March 2019||Sanskrit/Urdu/Punjabi/Drawing/Agriculture or|
|Computer Science/Home Science/ Music Hindustani or|
|Patient care Assistant/Beauty & Wellness or|
|Physical Education & Sports/Agriculture Paddy Farming or|
|Tourism Hospitality/Media Entertainment & Animation or|
|Animal Husbandry/Dance (All Option)|
Steps to download HBSE 10th 2019 Date Sheet:
Candidates who want to download the HBSE Date sheet of 10th standard must follow these simple steps accordingly:
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official web portal of the Haryana Board of Secondary Education that is “bseh.org.in”.
- You are appeared on the homepage, now go to “What’s New” section visible in the mid of the page.
- Press “Date-sheet – Sr.Sec./Secondary (Academic/Open School Regular/Re-appear withour Sem.) Exam March 2019” link.
- Then, a PDF file will open which contains Examination Dates.
- Download the date sheet and take a hard copy.
Read Also: How to Download Time Table?
How to Score Good Passing Percentage?
How to score good passing marks at the time of examination is a dilemma in every student’s mind. Here we are in order to discuss the same in below stated point.
- To give a start to your preparation it is must that you build up your own strategy. So, in order to attain good passing percentage start to list out all the topics first. Once you have all the topics then build your own schedule.
- Learn how you can manage your studies with all other extra activities. As in 10th class, you have the main subjects as well as the optional subjects. So, try to analyze your weaker point. Work first on that topic which you find the most difficult one.
- Apart from all this having the idea of the pattern the paper and the design of the question paper helps you a lot on the day of examinations. So, start solving the previous year question papers as much as you can and practice well.
Read Also: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Students who are going to appear in the exam can download HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019 directly from this Official Site link. If you have any query against this concern they you may write your questions in comment box that is given below.
Candidates may also subscribe our free email service or follow us on facebook and Google plus to attain latest information about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Score Good Marks In Board Exams||Fearless during Board Exam|
|Tips in Mind When Making Routine||Board Exam Preparation Tips|
|Board Exams in India||HBSE Scholarship Form|
|Tips for Faster Writing in Exam||Ways to Improve Math Skills For Board|