The Banking Sectors has opened their arms to welcome the Freshers for vacancies in different banking departments. The individual who have qualified 12th or Graduation now has a chance to be appointed on a Bank Job. Different Organizations of Banking & Finance inviting the Job Seekers to fill up the various posts in different banking departments.
An organization which is well-known for its prosperity and establishment is offering a definite Bank Job to the eligible person. HDFC Bank is providing the opportunity to be placed on a Banker Post.
TimesPro which is a coaching division of Times of India Group is offering an outstanding HDFC Bank Modern Banker Program. The fact is the candidates will get a conditional offer letter from HDFC Bank at the time of admission to the TimePro Modern Banker Program.
Highlights of the TimesPro HDFC Bank Modern Banker Program:
- The TimesPro is providing an amazing Modern Banker Program in partnership with HDFC Bank.
- The students will get a Conditional HDFC Bank Job Offer Letter while getting admission to the Modern Banker Program. The individual will be appointed on a guaranteed Bank Job.
- After the accomplishment of two months of Modern Banker Program, the person will surely get Bank Job on the behalf of Conditional HDFC bank job offer letter on two lacs per annum salary package.
- This is an opportunity which promises you to take you on a Bank Job and work for HDFC Bank. The Fee for the course will be paid only once but the candidates will get an attractive salary package.
After completing graduation Degree obtaining minimum 50 % of marks from a reputed university the candidates will be able to apply for the program.
The applicants will be called for an Interview; the selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in Interview.
Way to Apply
- Select the Link titled as “Apply Now” provided below.
- Fill the form according to your Personal and Qualification details.
- Enter the running Mobile number and Email ID.
Don’t miss this opportunity and fill the following Application Form with the required info: