HDFC Bank initiated the ‘Educational Crisis Scholarship Support’ (ECSS) Scheme to provide HDFC Scholarship 2019 to the individuals who are economically and socially weak. Candidates who wish to apply for the HDFC ECSS Scholarship must check their eligibility and fill the HDFC Scholarship Application Form before Last date.
HDFC Bank Scholarship: Highlights
|Organization Name||HDFC Bank|
|Application for||‘ECSS’- Educational CrisisScholarship Support|
|HDFC Scholarship 2019 ApplicationForm Mode||Online|
|Education Level||School / College / University|
|Period of Scholarship||Two years|
Who is Eligible for the HDFC Bank ECSS Scholarship?
- Students studying in class 6 to 12 in government-aided or private schools and undergoing a crisis situation.
- College students pursuing Under-graduate/Post-graduate Fulltime/Part-time Degree/ Diploma courses in colleges or universities
- Student’s family annual income should not be more than Rs 3 lakh per annum.
Get Details: Scholarships In India
What will be the Duration of HDFC Scholarship 2019?
HDFC Scholarship Duration 2019 is one year only. Candidate can renew the scholarship for a period of maximum 2 years. For this, applicant needs to reapply and requalify for the scholarship every year.
HDFC Scholarship Reward 2019
|Level of study||Scholarship amount|
|Class 6 to 12||Up to INR 10,000|
|Undergraduation/Postgraduation||Up to INR 25,000|
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
What is the Selection Process for HDFC Crisis Scholarship?
HDFC Scholarship 2019 Application Form will be judged on the basis of the measures defined by HDFC Bank’s management. Selection will be done on the basis of score given to the candidates during the selection process. Final recipients of scholarship will be selected by the Management.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
How to fill HDFC Scholarship Application Form 2019?
- Step1: Visit the HDFC Scholarship Website that is www.hdfcbank.com/Scholarship
- Step2: Read the complete details regarding HDFC Scholarship Scheme 2019.
- Step3: Already registered candidates have to use HDFC Scholarship Login 2018 credential by using the following link i.e. visible at top corner of homepage.
- “If you are already registered, click here to SIGN IN”
- Step4: New users have to go for registration of HDFC Crisis Scholarship 2019 by selecting “Apply” button.
- Step5: Enter your valid email address and identify yourself.
- Step6: After registering yourself, use your login credentials and fill HDFC Scholarship Online Form 2019.
- Step7: Upload relevant documents and recheck HDFC Scholarship Form Online 2019.
- Step8: Press the “Submit” tab for the submission of HDFC ECSS Scholarship Form 2019.
- Step9: Take a print out of form of HDFC Scholarship for Students 2019 for future use.
Do You Know: How to Apply for Scholarship
What documents are required for filling the HDFC Scholarship Form?
- Verification form duly signed and stamped by the School Principal/College Dean/Director
- Attested copies of the last year’s mark sheet
- Two copies of address proof
- Doctor’s note in case of illness
- Salary slip (if any)
- Marksheet of class 10/12
- Self-declaration of family income (for self-employed) OR income proof from the employer
Check Here: How to Get a Free College Education
HDFC ECSS Scholarship Result 2019:
HDFC ECSS Scholarship Result will be available for download from second week of September 2019. The students will be shortlisted on scores given on different criteria of the situation specified by the student. Candidates can download the ECSS Merit List from the official website and see if they selected.
What are the important dates for HDFC 2019 scholarship?
|Application commences from||1st week of July 2019|
|Last date for Application||2nd week of August 2019|
|Announcement of result||Last week of September 2019|
|Disbursement of the scholarship amount||Last week of October 2019|
Check Out: Do you need Money for College Fee?
HDFC Bank Scholarship
HDFC Scholarship 2019 Scheme is for students of Class VI-XII, undergraduate and postgraduate students who are facing situations such as sudden death of parents, separation of parents, loss of job or others.
The Educational Crisis Scholarship Support, an HDFC Bank Parivartan initiative provides HDFC Scholarship to those who are facing such situation or belong to economically weaker sections of society.
HDFC Bank ECSS Scholarship
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2019 Application Form is going to be available from July 2019 to August 2019. Candidates must fill the HDFC Bank Scholarship online form before last date. After scrutinizing the online form for HDFC ECSS Scheme, bank will publish final list of shortlisted contenders.
For more information and updates regarding the HDFC Scholarship, stay tuned with us on this page. For any query or suggestion, comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Popular Apps for Teenagers|
|What Makes a Successful Student||Education Loans for Students|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|