High Court Chandigarh Recruitment 2015
High court Chandigarh has announced an Online Advt as High Court Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 for the engagement of 11 Additional District and Sessions Judges at Punjab. Qualified and talented aspirants may apply for the high court Chandigarh Jobs 2015 by sending the application form on or before the last date of application receipt.
|Post Name||Additional District and Sessions Judges|
|No of Vacancies||11|
|Last Date to apply||20th April 2015/ 30th April 2015|
Here on this web page, recruitmentresult.com is providing you all the details about High Court Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, examination fee, way to apply etc.
- Candidate’s minimum education qualification should be Matriculation Examination from recognized board or university.
- Applicants who want to get the employment against High Court Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 must be enrolled as an advocate for a period not less than seven years.
Examination Fee for the general category candidates is Rs. 1000/- and Rs.500/- for the SC/ ST/BC/PH candidates which will be paid in the form of demand draft in favor of “The Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh” payable at Chandigarh.
- Age of the contenders who are going to apply for High Court Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 is 35 to 45 years as on 30-04-2015.
- Age relaxation for the SC/ ST/BC contenders will be given up to 5 years and PH candidates up to 10 years.
Selection of the candidates will be based on performance in Written Examination, Personal Interview/ Viva voce.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates who want to get the employment of High Court Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 may download application form through the official website which is www.highcourtchd.gov.in.
- Fill the form carefully in accurate manner, attach all the relevant documents / certificates with the form, and send it at the given address.
- Envelope containing the application form super scribed as “Application for the post of additional District Judge in the state of Punjab”
The Registrar Recruitment,
Punjab & Haryana High Court,
Date To Remember:
- Closing date for receipt of application for the advocates who enrolled with the district/sub divisional bar associates of Punjab, Haryana and UT Chandigarh: 20th April 2015
- Last date for receipt of application for all other advocates: 30th April 2015
For more details about High Court Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 must visit the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On