Hindustan Copper Recruitment
New jobs notification has been promulgated as Hindustan Copper Recruitment by Hindustan Copper Limited. Applications are invited in the prescribed application form from the eligible candidates to fill 16 vacant posts of Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mining Engineer, Geologist, Process Engineer, Technician, Electrician, Auto Electrician and Machinist. Candidates who are interested to grab Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2017 must apply for this latest job after going through the eligibility details mentioned below.
This page includes:
Hindustan Copper Limited wants to assort young talent for the vacant positions. Interested candidates can visit the official website of the organization and download application form and then appear for walk in interview on 04/10/2017 with that application form and self attested original documents. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2018 which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Number of vacancy||16|
|Selection mode||Walk in interview|
|Walk in interview date||04/10/2017|
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
Candidates who are going to apply for Hindustan Copper Job Vacancy shall possess VIIIth standard/Bachelors/Diploma/ ITI Degree in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute.
You Can Also Check:
Age of the applying candidates must be 63 years as on 04/10/2017 for Hindustan Copper 2017 jobs. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the norms of the government of India.
Candidates who get selected as Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mining Engineer, Geologist and Process Engineer shall be able to receive Rs 25000/- per month or last drawn Basic Pay whichever is lower, subject to clause 14(a) of the company’s policy.
Those who get selected as Technician, Electrician, Auto Electrician and Machinist Jobs shall get Rs 20,000/- per month or last drawn Basic Pay whichever is lower, subject to clause 14(a) of the company’s policy.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Walk in interview. Walk-In-Interview is going to be conducted on 04th Oct 2017 from 10.30 AM to 5 PM at Tamra Bhavan, Malanjkhand Copper Project, Post: Malanjkhand, Dist: Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh-481116. Other details will be intimated as soon as possible. No TA/DA will accepted in case of selection.
Steps to apply for Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2017:
Candidate should follow below stated steps to fill Hindustan Copper Vacancy Application Form:
- First and foremost step to apply is to visit the official website of the organization that is www.hindustancopper.com
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to career option in top menu bar
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and tap to “Contractual Appointment for Multiple Posts at Malanjkhand Copper Project, Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh” link
- After that read the Hindustan Copper Recruitment Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility
- Then download the application form and take hard copy of it
- Now fill the required details like your personal and other relevant information and affix Xerox copy of all self attested documents
- After that in last appear for walk in interview on scheduled date with that application form and original self attested documents
Walk in venue and date:
Date and venue of Walk-In-Interview: 04/10/2017 from 10.30 AM to 5 PM at Tamra Bhavan, Malanjkhand Copper Project, Post: Malanjkhand, Dist: Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh-481116
Check Also: Latest Jobs in MP
Follow us on face book and Google plus to get more details or you can tap to this Official Link to know about Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2017–2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Hindustan Copper Recruitment
Tremendous news for aspirants seeking jobs in Hindustan Copper Corporation!!! Hindustan Copper Recruitment notification has been released by the firm to recruit dynamic and dedicated contenders for 75 ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for trades such as Electrician, Armature Winder, Mechanic Diesel, Welder (G&E), and Turner, Fitter, Carpenter, Plumber, Draughtsman Civil & many others. Candidates are required to apply for Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2017 through offline mode before 26.09.2017.
Applicants are required to attach self-attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates, caste certificate, Affidavit and photograph on form before sending to respective address. Selection of candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices is through multiple choice written tests. Those who get score well in test will be hired for Trade Apprentice job openings. Grab all details about Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2018 from this page well customized by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|No of vacancies||75|
|Last date to apply||26.09.2017|
Hindustan Copper Vacancies:
|Trade||Hindustan Copper Job|
|AC & Refrigeration Mechanic||02|
What should be your minimum qualification to apply for Hindustan Copper Vacancy?
To get enrolled for ITI Trade Apprentice jobs, you may possess Matriculation/ Secondary/10th Passed from a well known institution with good academic records.
Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
What should be minimum age of applicants to apply for Hindustan Copper Apprentice Recruitment?
- Maximum age limit is 25 years as on 01st Sep 2017 to apply for Hindustan Copper ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancies.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (OBC with Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate) and 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates as per Hindustan Copper advertisement.
Download Here: Hindustan Copper Recruitment Notice
What will you get after selection for Hindustan Copper Jobs?
Stipend will be payable to the selected aspirants during the period of apprenticeship as per Government rules.
How will you get hired for Hindustan Copper Trade Apprentice Jobs?
- Selection of candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices shall be made through multiple choice written test.
- Those who get assorted in written test need to confirm to the standards of physical fitness as prescribed for trade apprentices.
- If condition arises, number of applications for all or any trade is very large, then hiring committee will shortlist applicants on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in qualifying academic/technical qualification.
- TA/DA etc. for appearing in written Test will not be admissible.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Point to be put attention:
Individuals who have passed prior to the year 2015 should attach an Affidavit on non judicial stamp paper of Rs. 50 duly attested by a Magistrate or Notary Public concerning they have neither undergone apprenticeship training earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
How to apply for Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2017?
- Applicants are required to log on to official website of organization which is www.hindustancopper.com
- Now you will be on the home page of official website then you need to hit on “career” tab accessible at right upper corner.
- Strike on “Engagement of ITI Trade Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 at Malanjkhand Copper Project” link visible there.
- It’s time to read details given on Hindustan Copper Notification.
- Eligible applicants may download Hindustan Copper Application form.
- After that, fill it with necessary details in prescribed format (attached as Annexure-I)
- Attach self-attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates, caste certificate, Affidavit (if applicable) etc,
- Paste 2 passport size photographs on it.
- Envelope should be superscripted with “Application for Trade Apprentice for Trade”.
- Aspirants are required to forward form at address placed here within stipulated time.
Address to send application form:
Assistant General Manager (HR&A),
Hindustan Copper Limited, Malanjkhand Copper Project,
Tehsil:- Birsa, P.O.- Malanjkhand,
District Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh –481116
Venue of test:
DAV HCL Public School Malanjkhand,
Malanjkhand Copper Project,
DistrictBalaghat (Madhya Pradesh)- 481116.
- Last date to send application form: 26.09.2017
- Date written test: 08.10.2017
To fetch more details about Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2017–2018, you are advised to visit its Official Link. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for getting more future updates.