Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment
Latest job openings by Hindustan Newsprint Ltd titled as Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment. The organization is looking for young and talented candidates to employ them at the 48 vacant posts of Apprentice such asFitter, Electrician,Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning and others. Those who are interested in HNL Jobs they must apply for Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment 2018 through proper channel.
Vital Components Of This Page:
Hindustan Newsprint Limited is inviting candidates to attend written examination from 12.12.2017 to 18.12.2017. Those who are going to appear for examination are informed to first ensure their eligibility and then after satisfying eligibility prepare application form and other relevant documents. Those who are searching for other details of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment 2018, they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment
|Organization name||Hindustan Newsprint Ltd|
|Number of Vacancy||48|
|Written Test date||12.12.2017 to 18.12.2017|
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
|Mechanic Refrigeration& Air Conditioning||02|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||04|
|Programming & Systems Administration Assistant||03|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Candidates must possess ITI Trade Certificate in Fitter, Turner, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), and Electrician, instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Machinist, Welder, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant along with COPA/PASAA Certificate.
Check Also: Latest ITI Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for HNL 48 Apprentice Jobs shall be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years. Upper age limit of 25 years is relax able for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per Government of India rules.
Candidates who get selected for Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Jobs shall be able to receive Rs. 7000/- per month of salary as offered by the organization. Candidates who are going to apply for Hindustan Newsprint LtdProgramming & Systems Administration Assistant Recruitment will get Rs. 6250/- per month of salary.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination which is going to be conducted at below provided schedule by the managing authority.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Candidates will have to carry below provided documents with them during written examination round:
- Filled in bio data
- Proof of date of Birth
- ITI Trade Certificate and mark list
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC
- Disability certificate from competent medical board
Steps to apply for Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is hnlonline.com
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to hit on “Careers” tab available in the menu bar
- Now on reaching new page choose the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- Then hit on “APPRENTICE TRINEES (Job Code : hnl/0185)” and hit on “Get here to download for details”
- After that your Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment Advertisement will get appeared on your screen in PDF format just ensure your eligibility for the vacant post
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then download the application form given in the PDF
- After that fill the Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited Application Form with required details
- Also attach all the self-attested documents
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…………….”
- At last you have to attend written examination on below provided schedule.
Written Examination Schedule:
Venue: HNL Training Centre (Kalari), Newsprint Nagar, Koftayam
|Post Name||Written Test Date|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)|
|Programming & Systems Administration Assistant||18.12.2017|
Candidates can go through below section of this page to grab rest details of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|