Hindustan Salts Limited Recruitment
Hindustan Salts Limited, Jaipur (Rajasthan) is inviting applications regarding Hindustan Salts Limited Recruitment. Organization is in the search of capable and deserving candidates for filling up the posts of Blaster and Managerial positions. Those candidates, who want to apply for Hindustan Salts Limited Recruitment 2017, are required to fill HSL Application form on or before the last date that is 25-11-2017.
This page includes
Hereby candidates are informed that they must check the eligibility criteria before applying for Hindustan Salts Limited Recruitment. Candidates, who will be selected for Hindustan Salts Limited Vacancies, they will get an impressive and suitable amount of salary. Well, to know more about Hindustan Salts Limited Recruitment 2018, you are required to scroll down the entire page which is well updated by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Hindustan Salts Limited Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Salts Limited|
|Number of vacancies||07|
|Last date to apply||25-11-2017|
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|General Manager (Works)||02|
|General Manager (Marketing)||01|
|Additional General Manager (Mines)||01|
|Senior Manager (Civil)||01|
Qualification Required for Hindustan Salts Limited vacancy:
To apply for Hindustan Salts Limited vacancies, candidates must have completed graduation or post graduation from recognized university or institute.
Those candidates who want to apply for Hindustan Salts Limited jobs, their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age will be decided by the organization. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Emoluments Details for HSL Jobs:
Candidates, who will be selected for Hindustan Salts Jobs will get an impressive and attractive amount of salary which has been defined in the below given table:
|Name of the posts||Pay details|
|General manager (works)||17500 – 400 – 22300|
|General manager (marketing)||17500 – 400 – 22300|
|Additional general manager (mines)||16000 – 400 – 20800|
|Sr. manager (civil)||10750 – 300 – 16750|
|Blaster||2850 – 70 – 3900 – 75 – 4500|
Selection process for HSL Recruitment:
The candidates will be selected for Hindustan Salts Limited Job notification on the basis of their work performance in written test and interview performance. Qualifying candidates will have to go through interview round in which their knowledge will be checked.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to fill HSL Application form?
- First of all, candidates have to visit official website that is www.indiansalt.com to apply for Hindustan Salts Limited recruitment notification
- On the home page, move your indicator towards “career/ services” tab which is visible at the left hand side of the home page
- When you hit this tab, a new page will be opened in front of you. Now you are required to hit on suitable link
- Candidates are advised to read complete PDF which will be related to Hindustan Salts recruitment 2017
- After reading complete Hindustan Salts Limited recruitment notification, go back to the previous page and hit on “apply online” link
- After that, candidates should fill Hindustan Salts online application form with all true details
- Then, hit on “submit” button present at last of the page
- At last, you should take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Check Detailed: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last date to submit application from: 25-11-2017
Candidates who want more information related to Hindustan Salts Limited Recruitment 2017–2018 must visit the Official Link. If you have any query related to this post then you may ask it in below given comment box. Our team will definitely solve your doubt with the best solution or suggest you another option.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|