You all are notified that there are 22 vacant posts available for Steno-Typist/Clerk in Haryana Institute of Public Administration. For the same the notification is titled as HIPA Recruitment has been released. Job hunters seeking for jobs in Haryana Institute of Public Administration are advised to grab this great chance and get recruited in this reputed institute of Haryana. Interested candidates can apply for HIPA Recruitment 2017 by filing the application form and submit it before the last date has gone.
Highlights of this page:
Contenders who are planning to apply for Haryana Institute of Public Administration Recruitment 2017 must go through the eligibility norms properly and then send the completed application form to the below given postal address. To get recruited n this organization you have to be prepared for the written test and interview. For more information about HIPA Recruitment 2018, you can go through this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Institute of Public Administration|
|No of HIPA vacancy||22|
|Last Date||within 20 days of publication of advertisement|
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|Name of the post||Essential Qualification|
Must possess 10+2 or graduation
|Accounts Clerk||Graduation in commerce stream|
|Technical Operator||Matriculation with Hindi, Knowledge of operation/ handling o the Photostat Machine, LCD, OHP, and other training equipment|
|Steno-Typist||Any degree or its equivalent with Shorthand test in English/ Hindi at the speed of 80/ 60 w.p.m|
M.COM or its equivalent
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
- To apply for HIPA Clerk post, the age of the candidates must not be less than 17 year and it should not exceed 42 years as on the date of publication.
- Age relaxation to the reserved category/ PWD and ex servicemen shall be provided as per the norms of the government of India.
Download PDF >>> HIPA Recruitment Notification
- For HIPA Steno-Typist post: PB-1 Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- + GP of Rs 3600/-
- For others: PB-1 Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- + GP of Rs 1900/-
Allowances/ perks and other benefits will be paid as per the rules issued by the organization.
Assortment of the candidates applying for Haryana Institute of Public Administration recruitment shall be made through written test and interview. So prepare according to that.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
Process to apply for HIPA Recruitment 2017:
Candidates, you have to follow the following instructions to fill the application form:
- First of all you should visit the official website of Haryana Institute of Public Administration that is www.hipaco.in
- You are on the home page and you have to hit on “06/09/2017 Advt. for the post clerks, Steno typist, Accountant and Technical Operator” link given under “Latest News” section.
- After that a new page will get opened and then hit on “vacancies” link.
- Now you can press “view details” to read the advertisement and again a new page will get appear on your screen and then you need to press “hit here to download the attachment”
- After reading the completed advertisement you have to fill your application and attach it along with all the particulars and qualification with attested copes of certificates.
- Keep the form in an envelope and make it super scribed as “Application form for the post of….”
- Finally you may send the form to the given below postal address.
Office of Director General,
Haryana Institute of Public Administration,
Plot No. 76, Sector-18, Gurugram — 122015
Last date to submit the application: within 20 days of publication of advertisement
You may visit the Official Link if you want to avail more important information in concern of HIPA Recruitment 2017–2018. You can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus and get the latest information time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|