Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is going to conduct HITSEEE (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam) for those candidates, who want to get admission in in B.Tech, B.Arch and many other programs for the academic year 2018-2019.Organization is inviting HITSEEE Application Form from the interested candidates for the upcoming session. Before appearing in exam, candidates must have complete knowledge about HITSEEE 2018 Online registration which can be obtained through HITSEEE Notification.
This Page Includes:
HITSEEE Admission will be based on the basis of their performance in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam which is going to be held from 29th April to 03rd May 2018. For your better assistance, we are providing complete information about HITSEEE 2018 Application Form. For the purpose of getting more information regarding HITSEEE 2018, Exam dates, application form, how to apply for registration and many more, you need to go through this page which is made for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Eligibility Criteria of HITSEEE 2018:
|Qualifying Exam and Marks||B.Tech|
|For B.Arch programme, the upper limit is 19 years as on April 30, 2018.|
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
Exam Pattern of HITSEEE 2018:
- The question paper of HITSEEE 2018 will be set in English only
- The test duration will be 2 hours
- Questions will be Objective Type and include a total of 120 questions
- The questions paper of HITSEEE 2018 will cover three subjects:
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Number of questions||120|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Sections in paper||3|
|Name of sections and marks assigned to each|
HITSEEE 2018 Exam Centres:
|Andamaan & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai I (Guindy)|
|Chennai II ( Padur)|
Want to Know? How To Crack Engineering Exams
Process To Fill HITSEEE Application Form?
- First of all, contenders are required to log on to the official website of HITS that is www.hindustanuniv.ac.in.
- Secondly, hit on suitable link related to HITSEEE 2018 Exam which is given at the homepage.
- Now, you have to fill up the login credentials such as valid email ID.
- After getting the suitable link, candidates can read the complete instructions carefully and fill the required details in the application form.
- After filling the form, must upload essential documents a recent photo and signature as per the specifications, that is, in the jpeg format not more than 50 Kb.
- Attach the required documents such as mark sheets and then select exam centers.
- In the end, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, take a print out of it and keep it safe for future reference.
Read Also: Ways To Get Money For College Fees
HITSEEE 2018 Important Dates:
- Last date to submit Application form: 20th April 2018 (announced)
- Issue of Admit Card: Fourth week of April 2018 onwards
- Online Entrance Exam Dates (Chennai Centres): 29th April- 03rd May 2018 (announced)
- Online Entrance Exam Dates (Other Centers): April 29 – 30, 2018 (announced)
- Release of HITSEEE Rank List: May 10, 2018 (announced)
- Counseling: May 16 – 26, 2018 (announced)
- Commencement of Classes: Second week of July 2018
For more details regarding HITSEEE 2018-19, go through this Official Link. Keep in touch with us and get updates time to time instantly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|HITSEEE Results||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|