Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University has broadcasted a career advertisement as HNBGU Recruitment. Applications are invited for the posts of Junior research fellow (JRF) & Field Assistant under the research project entitled as “Assessing and monitoring climate change effects on tree line species in Garhwal Himalaya” Motivated and qualified candidates, interested to work in the harsh climatic conditions and want to apply against HNBGU Recruitment 2016 are encouraged to send their applications by 20th February 2016.
|Name Of The Post||JRF & Field Assistant|
|Last Date To Apply||20th February 2016|
Contenders can grab the remaining information about HNBGU Recruitment 2016 like qualification, age limit, salary detail, selection process, how to apply etc is well given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Aspirants must meet the essential criteria of HNBGU Recruitment that is given below.
For the posts of junior research fellow (JRF):
Aspirants must have possessed M.Sc. degree in Forestry/Environment science/Botany NET (ICAR/UGC-CSIR) and should have work experience of alpine / mountains.
For the posts of Field Assistant:
Candidates must have done Intermediate from any recognized board or institution and should have work experience of alpine / mountains.
Applicants who want to apply for the posts of junior research fellow (JRF) they should be Below 30 Years of age and those who are willing to apply for the positions of Field Assistant they should not be above then 25 Years of age.
- Applicants who will be recruited for Junior research fellow (JRF) post they will attain salary of Rs. 16000-16000-18000 + 10% HRA (Pre revised) and In case of Non NET candidate the designation shall be Junior Project Fellow and the emolument shall be Rs. 10000-10000-12000 + 10% HRA (Pre revised).
- Those candidates who will be selected for the positions of Field Assistant they will get Rs. 8000-8000-8000 + 10% HRA as salary.
Engagement of the candidates for the above mentioned posts will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam/personal interview/or any other way of selection procedure.
How to apply for HNBGU Recruitment?
- Keen candidates need to visit the official website that is www.hnbgu.ac.in and read all the instructions by hitting the relevant link of the above said post.
- After reading the instructions carefully candidates have to prepare the application in proper manner.
- In the application you need to mention all your complete details such as required qualification, name, age, and other information.
- Contenders are required to affix a passport size photograph in the space that is mention on the application form.
- Now you have to attested all the photocopies of testimonials and attach them along with the duly filled application form
- Lastly, the application should be sent to the organization address, is well mention below…
Dr. Sabyasachi Dasgupta,
Department of Forestry and Natural Resources,
H.N.B Garhwal University (A Central University),
Chauras Campus, Post Office- Kilkleshwar,
Pin- 249161, Tehri Garhwal,
Last date to send application: 20th February 2016
Keen appliers should read the Official Notification to attain the rest information about HNBGU Recruitment 2016 aspirants may keep visiting this page regularly to obtain complete information in regards of this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|