Holi is the festival of color and joy and it is also indicate a victory of good over evil. It is one of the most popular Hindu festivals. Holi celebration starts with the “Holika Dahan”. Holi celebrations continue for a week at some places specially Barsana and Mathura. Here, on this page, we are providing Holi Celebration Greetings, Status, SMS, and Ideas & Quotations. Please have a look……
Holi is celebrated in the month of March or in the month of Phalgun. Some of the other well-liked Holi celebrations comprise the Lath Maar Holi of Barsana in Uttar Pradesh. In Bengal, Holi is celebrated by singing classical songs particular to the time and playing various musical instruments. The festival is also believed to be a celebration of Radha’s undying love for Lord Krishna. Some people also called “Rang wali holi” which is celebrated a day after Holika Dahan.
Holi Celebration Status:
- Red for love, green for prosperity, orange for success and pink for happiness. May God Bless you and your family with all these colors, Happy Holi!
- Different People, Different Colour, One Celebration Wishing You A Happy and Colorful Holi.
Holi SMS and Greetings:
“Pyar Ke Rang Se Bharo Pichkari,
Sneh Ke Rang Do Duniya Sari,
Ye Rang Na Jane Koi Jaat Na Koi Boli,
Aapko Mubarak Ho Aapno Ki Holi.”
“Puranmashi Ka Chand,
Chand Se Uski Chandni Boli,
Khushion Se Bhare Sabki Johli,
MUBARAK Ho Apko Pyari HOLI.”
“Pichkari Ki Dhar,
Gulal Ki Bauchar,
Apno Ka Pyar,
Yahi Hai Yaaron Holi Ka Tyohar”
“Holi Aayi Satrangi Rango Ki Bauchar Laayi,
Dher Saari Mithai Aur Mitha Mitha Pyar Laayi,
Aap Ki Zindagi Ho Mithe Pyar Aur Khusiyon Se Bhari,
Jisme Samaaye Saaton Rang Yahi Subhkamna Hai Hamaari…”
“Aise Manana Holi Ka Tyohar
Pichkari Se Barse Sirf Pyar.
Yehai Mauka Apno Se Gale Mitane Ka
To Gulal Or Rang Lekar Ho Jao Taiyar
“Rango Ke Tyohar Mein Sabhi Rango Ki Ho Bharmar,
Dher Saari Khushiyon Se Bhara Ho Aapka Sansar,
Yahi Dua Hai Bhagwan Se Hamari Har Bar,
Holi Mubarak Ho Mere Yaar!”
“Gul Ne Gulshan Se Fulfam Bheja Hai,
Sitaro Ne Assman Se Salaam Bheja Hai,
Mubaraq Ho Appko Holi Ka Tyohar,
Humne Dil Se Yeh Paigan Bheja Hai…”
Holi Celebration Ideas:
- Holi is the festival of colours but don’t use an organic color which is very harmful for skin.
- Organize some live music, a dance floor and DJ where guests can put in requests for their choice songs to be played.
- Remember traditional sweets likewise gujiyas, ladoos and malpuas as they are known to be Holi sweets.
- Use throwaway dishes to save yourself from cleaning effort and the staining of your prized cutlery.
Holi Celebration Quotations:
- Holi is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts with splashing colors!
- Holi is the day to convey love with colors. It is a time to show love. All the colors that are on you are of love!
- A true and caring relation doesn’t have to speak loud, a soft message is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the Holi festival with lot of fun.
- Dipped in hues of love and trust has come the festival of Holi.
- Holi is a time to reach out with the colours of joy. It is the time to love and forgive. It is the time expresses the happiness of being loved and to be loved through colours.
- The dominant suggestion to celebrate Holi festival is that we should live more in harmony with nature in its place of trying to destroy her and make her our slave.
The festival also holds importance with respect to end of winter season and the onset of summer season. So, we are providing Holi Celebration Greetings, Status, SMS, and Ideas & Quotations on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Holi gives us the message of goodwill and friendship. On this festival we should share our joy with others.