How To Apply For SSC CGL Exam
Staff Selection Commission invites applications for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination through online procedure. Aspirants as you all know that SSC CGL Online Registration is yet to start now. But the question always arises in everyone’s mind that How to Apply for SSC CGL Exam or How to Fill SSC CGL Online Application Form. So, here on this page, we are providing the complete process concerning How to Apply for SSC CGL Exam 2017. Applicants can apply for SSC CGL Exam Notification on or before the end date that is 16.06.2017.
Earlier, Staff Selection Commission accepted the Paper Form Application for SSC CGL Exam and with the increase of Internet User in India organization started Online Application Technique for CGL, CHSL and other SSC Examinations. On this page of recruitmentresult.com we are going to discuss about the How to Apply for SSC CGL Exam 2017–2018 such as step by step process of submission of SSC CGL Online Application Form. This page is useful for candidates who are recreational on Computer System to submit the SSC CGL Online Registration Form and essentially it is matter of few hits.
How To Apply For SSC CGL Exam
Important Things Required for SSC CGL Application Form:
Scanned Photograph and Signature: At the time of filling online application form, you must have the scanned copies of your Passport Size Photograph and Signature.
- Scanned Photograph: Photograph Size must be greater than 4 KB and less than 12 KB.
- Scanned Signature: Size of Signature must be greater than 1 KB and less than 12 KB.
Email ID: Aspirants must have their own Email ID and it must be active till the completion of Selection Procedure for filling the online application form. The reason is that SSC will send many details such as Registration No, Acknowledgement, and many essentials things which relates to SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination.
Academic Qualification Details: At the time of filling online form, applicants are advised to keep their educational Certificate ready as you need to enter all information such as Marks Obtained, Passing Year, Maximum Marks, Disciplines and Subject etc.
Know More About: SSC CGL Exam
Which Site is Available for SSC CGL Online Form?
As we all know that, this is one of the most essential things to know regarding the official site to submit their Online Application Form. SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Online Application Form can be submitted at the below mentioned websites. Online submission of the application may be made at website ssconline.nic.in. Applicant must read the instructions carefully before making any entrance or recruiting options.
To Apply Online: Hit Here
Process to Fill SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Online Application Form:
Applicants can follow the below steps to fill the online application form. Willing and interested candidates must have a look below!!!
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is ssconline.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “RECRUITMENT FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2017” section and choose “Hit to apply” link.
- Now you will get a new window like below given image:
- On next page, select and hit the appropriate link related to desirability.
Step-1: One-time Registration
- Candidates if you are a new user, then you need to go to “Registration Part” section.
- In this section, you have to register first by entering various details such as candidate’s name, father’s name, and candidate’s date of birth, candidate’s gender and the Text.
- Select Enter to proceed further OR hit on the ‘Close’ button, to abort the registration process.
- You will receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS
- Upload your photograph and signature along with application at your convenience at later date/time by login again using the provisional ID & password hitting View/Edit option.
- At last check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Step 2: Application Filling Procedure (Application Part)
- Registered candidate can go for “Apply Part” section which is shown below.
- Registered candidate may log into the system and can proceed for application filling.
- The application part has 21 fields followed by photographs and signature of the candidate.
- The data/ details filled in by him/ her earlier, at the time of registration Photo process, will automatically be filled in the respective fields in the application form.
- Now applicants are advised to fill in the details very carefully in an appropriate manner.
- Make payment of application fee either online mode or offline mode.
- If candidate selects offline option then candidate gets a fee deposit bank challan form from the server.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode using Debit CARD / Credit Card / Net Banking etc.
- After that, check form at once and press “Submit” button after completion of online application process.
- Candidates can also check the application status after the submission of the form.
- Take print out of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination Online Application Form for future use.
Check Now: SSC CGL Important Dates
SSC CGL Exam Dates:
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||16.06.2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Date||01.08.2017-20.08.2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Date||10.11.2017 & 11.11.2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Date||21.01.2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam Date||Feb, 2018|
Contenders can attain the whole information concerning How To Apply For SSC CGL Exam 2017–2018 through this page. To get latest updates about Staff Selection Commission related to recruitment, examinations, result, etc. you should keep in touch with us. If you want to get time to time updates about SSC then you may subscribe our free email service. Aspirants can join us on Facebook or Google plus to get latest updates about How To Apply For SSC CGL Exam 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On