How to Become a Chartered Accountant In India
Every commerce student dream to be a successful Chartered Accountant and wants to know How to Become a Chartered Accountant In India but becoming Chartered Accountant is not so easy. Here, we are sharing a guide which will definitely help you to become a successful Chartered Accountant. Check and Follow Below Provided Procedure to Become a Chartered Accountant in India.
How to Become a Chartered Accountant In India
How Many Levels are There in Chartered Accountant?
ICAI, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, is the institute which is overall responsible for and conducts the process and finally award and certify the candidates as a Chartered Accountant (CA) after candidates successfully complete the course. The CA Course has four Levels in total which is mentioned below:
- CPT (Common Proficiency Test)
- IPCC / IPCE (Integrated Professional Competence Course)
- Three years of Articleship under any C.A who is practicing the profession
- CA Final Exam
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
What is Chartered Accountant Eligibility Criteria?
When the students has passed 10th or either any course equal to that which can be called recognized ,is eligible and can apply Common Proficiency Course (CPC) and After 10+2 qualifying student gets qualified in CPT exam.
- After CPT IPCC, Article ship/ Training under a Practicing C.A are of 3 years and CA Final is there hence, this is like four stage procedure.
- For CPT 10+2 qualification is needed.
- Integrated Professional Competence Examination candidate has to qualify in CPT.
- Graduate / post graduates in commerce with 55%, other graduates or post graduates with 60% can also apply.
- Integrated Professional Competence Course Examination Eligibility
- Applying students for CA or either for CPT, graduate / post graduates should commence 55% in commerce stream and if we talk about other graduated or post graduate students then they should commence marks with 60% for applying into it.
- Also students need to register nine months before the exam and they have to clear 100 hours of information Technology Training.
- Then ICAI provide the course materials to them.
Must Check CA Related Links:
|CA CPT Application Form||Get Details|
|CA IPCC Admit Card 2019||Get Details|
|CA CPT Question Paper||Get Details|
|CA IPCC Application Form||Get Details|
|CA IPCC Date Sheet||Get Details|
|CA CPT Result||Get Details|
|CA Final Time Table May||Get Details|
|CA Final Admit Card||Get Details|
|CA Foundation||Get Details|
|CA CPT Time Table||Get Details|
|CA Final Result||Get Details|
|CA CPT Syllabus||Get Details|
|CA Books Online||Get Details|
|CA Syllabus||Get Details|
|CA Final Syllabus||Get Details|
|IPCC CA Result||Get Details|
|CA Foundation Result||Get Details|
|CPT Admit Card||Get Details|
|CA CPT Sample Papers||Get Details|
|Chartered Accountant Salary in India||Get Details|
How to Become a Chartered Accountant After 12th?
The procedure to get into the chartered accountant line is mentioned below:-
STEP#1: Start CA Course through CPT Route after passing Class 10th
Register with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) after passing the 10th class exams and.
Pass the CPT (Common Proficiency Test):
Take the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) after completing High School (Grade 12).
STEP#2: Registration for Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)
In order to register for the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC), the candidate should pass both CPT and 12th class. Registration for the IPCC should be done nine months prior to the first day of the month in which examination is held.
STEP#3: ITT and Orientation
Candidate need to complete the 100 hours of training of information technology training before article ship as there is no necessity that it has to be completed before article ship but yes they can complete the training at any time before article ship.
Appear and Pass IPCC
Candidate need to appear both groups of IPCE or either they can appear Group 1 only and later appear group 2.
Chartered Accountant Article Ship Registration
When the candidate has gone through or has passed IPCE Group 1 or both groups then he is eligible to register them for article ship with practicing chartered accountant for a period of 3 years.
Know Here: How to Choose Right Career
How to Become a Chartered Accountant In India after Graduation:
A person can also enroll for the CA Course after Graduation and avail the benefit of CPT Exemption. Students joining the CA Course after successfully clearing Graduation with the specified percentage of marks are exempted from appearing for CPT Exams and can directly start their articleship and appear for IPCC Exams.
- Enrol with the Institute for Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course for Both Groups with or without the option of Accounting Technician Course (ATC).
- Undergo 100 Hours Information Technology Training (ITT) and 35 hours Orientation Course spanning one Week.
- Register for Practical Training of three years.
- Complete General Management and Communication Skills (GMCS) – I Course during first year of practical training
- Appear and pass in both groups of Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course.
- Register for CA Final Course and prepare for CA Final Examination.
- Complete Advance Information Technology Training during the third year of practical training.
- Complete three years period of articled training.
- Appear in the Final Examination while serving last six months of articled training on or before the last day of the month proceeding the month in which the examination is to be held.
- Pass Final examination. Enroll as a member of ICAI and be designated as “Chartered Accountant”.
Get Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
How to Become a CA In India 2019?
The CA (Chartered Accountant) is one of the respectful and challenging career fields and a good option for higher education in India. Being a Chartered Accountant is an interesting career option for the commerce background students.
In the professional field , if anybody has planned to become chartered accountant and want a business career then it must be going in their mind that How to Become a Chartered Accountant, so for this we are providing the course details with the qualification too.
Well, becoming a CA is the perfect place to start, do you know that the designator letters ‘CA’ stays with an elite privilege in the UK for members of ICAI and also in India too. The demand of CA is always in demand and one can look ahead in this career.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||Scholarship in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|