How to Crack CAT
As the date for Cat Exam goes nearer, Candidates start thinking about how to prepare for Cat and also How to Crack CAT Exam. Here we are going to provide some easy and wonderful steps that will help you in preparing for CAT in 1 month. There are 05 sections in CAT Exam namely- Reasoning, Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation. Each section needs equal time and efforts to prepare.
Mostly it happens when candidate goes for his/her first attempt the thing that How to Prepare for CAT without Coaching usually comes in mind. At that time candidate uses various books and study materials to get prepared but using the books is not enough, one also needs best tips that can help in solving the issue of How to Prepare for CAT Exam
Here on this page we the team members of recruitmentresult.com are providing bets tips that will answer your questions like- How to prepare for CAT / How to Crack CAT / How to prepare for Reasoning etc. you are advised to take a glance over this whole page.
How Much Time Is Required To Prepare For CAT?
There is no time limit estimated by anyone. It all depends upon the contender/participant that how much time he/she takes while preparing for the examination. There are many who take 1 month and many takes 5 months as well. Every candidate has different mental ability and capabilities. Hence to think that How Much Time Is Needed To Prepare for CAT is a waste of time in itself. Time cannot be estimated but yes the duration you have left can be scheduled / divided in such a way that the outcome becomes better.
Sections in CAT:
There are 5 sections in CAT Namely:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning,
- Verbal Ability,
- Reading Comprehension,
- Data Interpretation
One have to prepare all these 5 sections, now let’s take a look over the sttertergy that one can opt to Crack CAT Exam.
How to Crack CAT
Common Admission Test is a computer based exam one of the toughest competitive exams to crack but it is not an impossible task. Candidates need to put their full efforts to complete these schedules which is given under, these steps will also answer the question that How to Prepare for CAT Exam at Home-
5 days>>> Goals>> How To Prepare For Quantitative Aptitude For CAT
Want to know that how To Prepare For Quantitative Aptitude For The CAT, here are some tips that will help you in preparing for the Quantitative for CAT:
- Students have to go through the basic concepts of Maths which you have already done in 10th Standard.
- I suggest you to study from the notes given by your coaching institutes, because they will be easy to you to remind your previous stuff, and the material has been developed keeping CAT in the mind.
- You are suggested to Read the Vedic Maths carefully as it is important to understand the concepts of the questions rather than solving numbers of problems at this stage when time is near.
Check Now: CAT Previous Year Question Paper
5 days>>> Goals>> How to Prepare Data Interpretation for CAT
- Usually, this is the section where the IIMs have the tendency to come up with the bad & worst surprises.
- So you have to look over the previous five- six year’s papers that would be best for the examination.
- Do try and analyze the question and with their answers.
- You can study online questions related to data interpretation that will be beneficial for you in your exams.
3 days >>> Goals>> How To Prepare For Logical Reasoning For The CAT
- This is the easiest part among all so you can do preparation from the study material which is provided by coaching institutes that would be enough.
- You have to solve these types of stuff like Logical Games, Number Series, Logical Problems etc..
- This is one of the simple sections where a calm mind helps the most rather than more and more practice.
Read Now: CAT Entrance Exam Tips
4 days>>>Goals>>How To Prepare For Verbal Ability For The CAT
- Areas to Revise your Grammar but do not do in exceed.
- Try to understand Subject-Verb; Parallelism; Phrasal Verbs; Para Jumbles; Summary & Others.
- Open your previous books which you have studied in 10th or 12th class to read the stuff related to grammar portion.
- Identify and develop you techniques to solve the various types of questions that may be there in the paper.
6 days>>> Goals>>How To Prepare For Reading Comprehension For The CAT
- Students have to put their more time in this section as it is too difficult or too much easy.
- For this you have to improve your reading ability like Read newspapers daily, don’t leave on tomorrow start nit from today.
- Read articles on philosophy, lifestyle, the editorials, politics, business etc.
- If you feel good to study through online then you can go through articles on Wikipedia for example, “The Roman Empire”.
- One more way to prepare is that you can sit in a group of two or three. Do read articles from a newspaper, and then summarize the news from memory to your friends. Ask questions from the articles they you have read.
- This reading strategy will also help you afterwards when you have done well in the CAT and preparing for the Group Discussions.
So, 5 + 5 + 3 + 4 + 6 = 23 days, which means that there are still 07 days left
Start Your Preparation With >> CAT Mock Test
Now, The Remaining Days Are Seven Of Exclusive Preparation-
- Practice as much as you can from last year’s paper.
- Try to solve two to three practice tests per day.
- Analyze your mistakes & weak areas.
- As when 2 days left watch light programs on TV with relax, listen to soothing songs, sleep well and stop thinking about the exam.
Check This Important Section of CAT
Vital Tips & Tricks for CAT Exam
Here are few points which candidate should aware of of as it is going to help you to do well in the exam. Concentrate on your studies but taking too much tension is a worst thing. So, follow under mentioned stuff that is given for your easiness to score good marks & to make your dream come true by achieving your goals.
- Be Positive and Confident
- Stay Calm and Cool Always
- Time Management
- Plan your Strategy
- No shortcuts please / Revise your lessons well
- Control your Excitement and Anxiety
- Never lose your heart
- Focus on Main Goal
- Eat healthy food, drink lots of water
- Use mock CATs to get acclimatized to exam day
- Think Positive
- Keep yourself focused & motivated
- Don’t learn anything new at the end
Check Below Given Tips:
We know Students get panic to give CAT Exam. So, here we have provided the tips & tricks for How to Crack CAT in 30 Days? These tips will surely solve the question that How to crack CAT Examination only in 30 days. Now you can preparein 1 Month & can easily break it at first attempt by following the simple strategies which are stipulated in the above section of this page
We Hope above given tips, tricks and strategies will definitely help you to prepare well for the exam. Start preparing now this will surely help you to score good marks. ALL THE BEST FOR YOR EXAM.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CAT Selection Criteria||CAT Answer Key|
|CAT Exam Pattern||CAT Vouchers|
|CAT Registration Process||CAT Affiliated Colleges In India|
|CAT Admit Card||CAT Result|