How to Crack CAT
I know Students were getting panic to give CAT Exam. So, here we Gonna provide the tips & tricks for How to Crack CAT in 30 Days? Now, various questions are striking in your mind that it’s not possible to crack CAT Examination only in 30 days. But this is true that you can Prepare In 1 Month & can easily break it at first attempt by following the simple strategies which are stipulated below on this page for your easiness by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Have a Look…!!!
How to Crack CAT
Common Admission Test is a computer based exam one of the toughest competitive exams to crack but it is not an impossible task. Candidates need to put their full efforts to complete these schedules which is given under-
5 days>>> Quantitative ability
- Students have to go through the basic concepts of Maths which you have already done in 10th Standard.
- I suggest you to study from the notes given by your coaching institutes, because they will be easy to you to remind your previous stuff, and the material has been developed keeping CAT in the mind.
- You are suggested to Read the Vedic Maths carefully as it is important to understand the concepts of the questions rather than solving numbers of problems at this stage when time is near.
Check Now: CAT Previous Year Question Paper
5 days>>> Data interpretation
- Usually, this is the section where the IIMs have the tendency to come up with the bad & worst surprises.
- So you have to look over the previous five- six year’s papers that would be best for the examination.
- Do try and analyze the question and with their answers.
- You can study online questions related to data interpretation that will be beneficial for you in your exams.
3 days >>> Logical Reasoning
- This is the easiest part among all so you can do preparation from the study material which is provided by coaching institutes that would be enough.
- You have to solve these types of stuff like Logical Games, Number Series, Logical Problems etc..
- This is one of the simple sections where a calm mind helps the most rather than more and more practice.
Read Now: CAT Entrance Exam Tips
4 days>>> Verbal Ability
- Areas to Revise your Grammar but do not do in exceed.
- Try to understand Subject-Verb; Parallelism; Phrasal Verbs; Para Jumbles; Summary & Others.
- Open your previous books which you have studied in 10th or 12th class to read the stuff related to grammar portion.
- Identify and develop you techniques to solve the various types of questions that may be there in the paper.
6 days>>> Reading Comprehension
- Students have to put their more time in this section as it is too difficult or too much easy.
- For this you have to improve your reading ability like Read newspapers daily, don’t leave on tomorrow start nit from today.
- Read articles on philosophy, lifestyle, the editorials, politics, business etc.
- If you feel good to study through online then you can go through articles on Wikipedia for example, “The Roman Empire”.
- One more way to prepare is that you can sit in a group of two or three. Do read articles from a newspaper, and then summarize the news from memory to your friends. Ask questions from the articles they you have read.
- This reading strategy will also help you afterwards when you have done well in the CAT and preparing for the Group Discussions.
So, 5 + 5 + 3 + 4 + 6 = 23 days, which means that there are still 07 days left
Now, The Remaining Days Are Seven Of Exclusive Preparation-
- Practice as much as you can from last year’s paper.
- Try to solve two to three practice tests per day.
- Analyze your mistakes & weak areas.
- As when 2 days left watch light programs on TV with relax, listen to soothing songs, sleep well and stop thinking about the exam.
Check This Important Section of CAT
Vital Tips & Tricks for CAT Exam
Here are few points which candidate should aware of as it gonna help you to do well in the exam. Concentrate on your studies but taking too much tension is a worst thing. So, follow under mentioned stuff that is given for your easiness to score good marks & to make your dream come true by achieving your goals.
- Be Positive and Confident
- Stay Calm and Cool Always
- Time Management
- Plan your Strategy
- No shortcuts please / Revise your lessons well
- Control your Excitement and Anxiety
- Never lose your heart
- Focus on Main Goal
- Eat healthy food, drink lots of water
- Use mock CATs to get acclimatized to exam day
- Think Positive
- Keep yourself focused & motivated
- Don’t learn anything new at the end
Check Below Given Tips:
We Hope above given tips, tricks and strategies will definitely help you to prepare well for the exam. Start preparing now this will surely help you to score good marks. ALL THE BEST FOR YOR EXAM.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CAT Selection Criteria||CAT Answer Key|
|CAT Exam Pattern||CAT Vouchers|
|MBA Preparation Books||CAT Affiliated Colleges In India|