How to Download SBI Challan Form
To submit application fee for different SBI Exam 2019, individuals must know How to Download SBI Challan Form. In the below section of this web page, candidates will find steps for downloading Fee Submission Form PDF which will be helpful in payment of application fee.
How to Download SBI Challan Form
What is SBI Challan Form?
SBI Challan form is a type of form, used to make payment for application forms/recruitment exams and others. It is produced automatically from official website while applying for the available vacancies. You need to carry the form to your nearest SBI branch and submit the same with the total amount quoted on the form.
How to Download SBI Challan Form?
- First of all, Candidates are required to visit official site of organization that is www.sbi.co.in
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” and hit the link.
- Further you have to hit on “Current Openings” link that is available under “Join SBI” Link.
- Search for the desired vacancy and hit on “Apply online Link”
- Candidates are first required to register themselves
- Then start filling the application form correctly and “Submit” it.
- Once you submit your application, you will receive a registration number, which you can use as your login ID and you will also get a password.
- Once the application is completed, the online system will generate the Challan Form.
- Download it and take a print out of challan form.
- Fill the challan form with complete details and go to the nearest branch of SBI.
- Pay the amount and in 2-3 days you will get a notification SMS about the successful payment. You will also receive an email for the same.
Get Here – SBI Official Website
Important Links Related To SBI
|SBI Admit Card||SBI Challan Form|
|SBI Recruitment||SBI Placement Papers|
|SBI Notification||SBI New Rules From April 2019|
What is the procedure to pay SBI Challan Fee?
Initially, Candidates are required to fill all the details that are asked in the challan form correctly after downloading it. Then, visit any branch of State Bank of India. Submit the application fee to account number that is mentioned in the notification. At last take the receipt of the Challan form.
List of SBI customer care number
While paying the application fee through SBI Challan Form, if you face any problem, candidates can contact to the below mentioned numbers-
1860 180 1290 (toll-free)
1800 180 1290 (toll-free)
(city code of the area you want to call) + 39 02 02 02
1800 180 1295 (SBI railway credit card toll-free number)
39 02 12 12 (prefix the city code) – SBI railway credit card customer care
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
SBI Challan Form
Candidates who are going to apply for Clerk/PO/So or any other Exam and want to know the procedure for Downloading SBI Challan Form then this page will be helpful in gaining complete information about fee submission process. SBI Challan Form is used for making payment of application fee for the different recruitment exams conducted by State Bank of India or any other organization.
After submitting the online application form, candidates need to deposit the prescribed application Fee. Details about paying Application Fee procedure through SBI Challan can be obtained through this web page thoroughly.
To obtain all the updates, stay in touch with our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Bank Placement Paper|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|