How to Fill RRB Bangalore Application Form
Guide to submit online application!! On this web page, you can gather all details regarding to apply online for RRB Exams. Candidates who wish to apply for RRB Recruitment and don’t have any idea about How to Fill RRB Bangalore Application Form they can go through this page. For the ease of applicants we are providing each and every detail for filling application via online mode.
Job seekers are desirous to secure career in Indian Railways but they missed the chance to fill application in lack of awareness of how to submit RRB Bangalore Application Form. So, on this web page you can get the answers of all your queries.
RRB Bangalore issued various notifications for filling vacancies such as Senior Section Engineer, Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III, Staff Nurse, Trade Apprentice and others. In this concern, online applications are invited by the RRB. If you want to apply for RRB Bangalore Vacancies and get details regarding How to Fill RRB Bangalore Application Form then you can read the entire section of this web page of recruitmentresult.com
How to Fill RRB Bangalore Application Form
How to Fill RRB Application Form?
Candidates who want to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Vacancies are informed that only online applications are accepted. There is no other mode to apply for RRB Recruitment. If you don’t know how to fill RRB Online Application Form then you can go through the procedure as framed below. Have a look!!
Log On at Official Web Portal:
Aspirants who want to apply for RRB Bangalore Jobs firstly they are required to log on official website of board that is www.rrbbnc.gov.in by accessing online mode.
Select “Employment Notices” Link:
Once you will reach on home page of web portal, you are needed to go to the left side of this page. Then you are required to select “Employment Notices” link. This link will take you to the next page.
Choose Suitable Link:
On this page various RRB Notification link will appear at your device’s screen. Contenders are required to select an appropriate link for the post you want to apply.
Read all Instructions and Details:
After hitting the suitable link, new page will be opened in PDF format with all requirements for RRB Bangalore Recruitment. Now candidates are advised to read all instructions and requirements attentively.
Check: RRB Current Vacancies
First Stage of How to Fill RRB Bangalore Application Form:
Select “New Registration” Link:
Aspirants are required to hit at “New Registration” link to apply for unoccupied posts. Contenders should have mentioned below documents before applying:
- Candidates should have a valid email ID and a Mobile Number which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help them in getting call letter advices etc. by e-mail
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph.
Hit at “Apply Now” Button:
Now candidates are required to ‘Apply Now’ button to fill online application form. Now you need to go through the stages in registration are as follows:
Preliminary Registration Page:
Firstly, aspirants are required to select the qualification from the list. Only those Educational Qualifications, which are relevant to the RRB for which the candidate is applying will be displayed in this list.
Do you Know? RRB Bangalore Selection Procedure
Fill Asked Details:
Now appliers are required to enter other details in form like Name, Father’s name, Date of birth, Community, Email Id, Mobile number etc. The details should match that of 10th class certificate/marks sheet.
Activation of Registration Number:
In this stage, the email id and the mobile number of the candidate is validated and the Registration Number is generated. If you have not given your valid ID and mobile number then you will not be able to proceed to the next stage.
On submission of details as in point 5, an email will be received in the registered email ID with a link for activation. On hitting the link, it will lead to a page where the OTP (one time password) sent to the registered mobile number has to be input. This will generate the registration number.
Check Here: Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria
Second Stage for Filling the Application Form:
Go Through the ‘Candidate Login’ Link:
- After successfully registration, aspirants can proceed for next stage to fill RRB Bangalore Application Form. Aspirants are need to select ‘Candidate Login’ menu from the home page of the registration portal and login with their Registration ID and Date of birth.
- Now the list of posts will be displayed for applicant is eligible. Candidates have to give their preference for the various posts that they are eligible.
- Then you also have to fill in their Educational Qualification details, experience details (if any) and address for communication.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Third Stage of Application Form:
Now you can go through the third Stage of Registration. In this stage, you have to page the required application fee by following any one mode as mentioned below:
- Credit/Debit Cards, Net banking of banks other than SBI (Transaction charges extra): The fee can be paid through Credit/Debit cards and net banking of various banks. Extra transaction charges are also applicable.
- SBI Debit card / Internet banking (No transaction charges): Candidates who possess SBI Debit Card / Internet banking facility with SBI can pay the application fee by using this mode. No additional charges are admissible. The candidates must again login through the Candidate Login menu and enter the Receipt Number and deposit date.
- SBI Bank Challan (No transaction charges): You can also download the Bank Challan prefilled with their specific details and make the payment in any branch of SBI and associated banks. After making the payment, you have to login again through the Candidate Login menu and enter the Journal number and deposit date.
- Post Office Challan (Transaction/Processing charges extra): Candidates can download the Postal Challan prefilled with their specific details and make the payment in any computerized post office across the country. You have to pay extra processing fee also.
Check Here: Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification
Fourth Stage of Registration:
Fourthly, candidates have to upload their scanned images of the passport size colour photograph. Applicants are informed that if the photo is not in proper size then your candidature will be rejected.
Press on “Submit” Button:
Once you complete the all stages to fill the application form then you are advised to preview once all details and then press on “Submit” button. Now you can take the print out of application form for future reference.
- Applicants are not required to send the print out of filled application to the RRB.
- If you belong to SC/ST Category and want to get free travel authority then you have to upload the scanned copy of their caste certificate.
- The scanned file should be of JPEG format and file size should be between 50 Kb and 100 Kb.
Do You Know how to do Editing in Filled Applications?
If you are not aware about how to do editing in filled application forms then you can collect the complete information here.
Go through the ‘Modify Application’ button:
It is necessary that you should fill your application correctly in first time. If there is any mistake in your application form then you need to select ‘Modify Application’ button on the registration portal.
Payment of Editing Fee:
To edit an application already registered, applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-. All category candidates have to pay the fee for correction in application. There is no exemption is available for any category. You can edit in application after the payment of application fee.
Check: RRB Employment News
The two options available in Edit more are:
- Modify Application in the same RRB: Aspirants can make any changes in filled application within the RRB to which they have applied.
- Modify Application and apply to different RRB: Contestants who have applied to one RRB altogether they have a option to apply to a different RRB.
- After making payment for Edit, the candidates can choose the RRB to which they want to re-apply.
- The application they have already made will be cancelled and a new Registration ID for the new RRB will be generated.
- Candidates can choose the RRB and login again with the new Registration number and complete the registration.
Jobs by Railway Recruitment Board:
This board works under the Central Government of India. RRB is authorized to enroll best candidates for various vacant posts in 21 different zones. It is also responsible to organize recruitment exam to test the knowledge of appliers. RRB Bangalore is also part of this board. Candidates who are looking for jobs in Bangalore they can apply for the vacant position in this zone. The board released the notification for various vacancies such as Senior Section Engineer, Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III, Staff Nurse, Trade Apprentice, PGT, TGT, PRT Teachers, Non-Technical Popular Categories and others. Job entrants can apply for the employment notification by submitting online application. If you have any doubt concerning how to Fill RRB Bangalore Application Form then you can go through the above mentioned details.
Candidates on this web page of recruitmentresult.com we are provided completed details considering How to Fill RRB Bangalore Application Form. We hope that the mentioned information will help you to fill you RRB Online Application Form.
If you have any query regarding this topic then you can leave your comment in box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible. To collect all upcoming details you can also bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl + d.