How To Get Into ISRO
The Indian Space Research Organisation is the space agency of the Government of India. Many young science stream candidates aspire to join ISRO and looking for the directions regarding How To Get Into ISRO. The Indian Space Research Organisation offers various challenging opportunities for talented graduates who have zeal to make their nation proud in order to involve in undertaking development of innovative technologies and establishing the advanced technical infrastructure needed for space exploration and beyond. Here on this page, we are providing you the simplest Ways To Join In ISRO After 12th, B.Tech, Graduation. Please have a look…
The main purpose of Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is application of space science and space technology for the development of society through development of space transportation systems and satellites. The Indian Space Research Organisation conducts various recruitment exams and interview procedure in order to fill the essential vacant positions. For this concern, interested candidates are required to complete the login and registration process first. Then they can apply against any ISRO Recruitment 2017 easily. . Team of recruitmentresult.com has provided the detailed facts concerning to the process regarding How To Get Into ISRO after 12th, B.Tech, Graduation on below of this page.
How To Get Into ISRO
- Technical Assistant
- Scientific Assistant
- Technician ‘B’
- Draughtsman ‘B’
- Fireman ‘A’
- Driver-cum-Operator ‘A’
- Catering Attendant ‘A’
- Draughtsman –B
- Driver etc
How To Get into ISRO after 12th?
Candidates who want to join Indian space research organization as an engineer or scientists they must have completed their 12th in Science stream with maximum weightage and also appeared for the IIST exam.
How To Get Into ISRO After Graduation?
- Students who want to get into Indian space research organization, they must be graduated with an engineering degree from a well recognized university or institution.
- He/she must have passed with minimum 65 % marks in any of this bachelor degree including electrical, Electronics, computer science, Mechanical engineering.
- He/she must be an Indian citizen.
Apply Online From Here: ISRO Recruitment
How To Get Into ISRO After B.tech?
- Age limit should be below 35 years
- BE/BTech or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 65%.
- You have to pass the examinations conducted by ISRO. +3 for correct answer and -1 for wrong answer. In totality there will be 80 questions.
- Final year students can also apply.
How To Get Into ISRO After M.tech?
Having post graduation degree in engineering such as M.E or M.Tech is very beneficial for getting jobs in ISRO. Fresher’s and experienced who have done B.tech along with the M.tech in the below given provided discipline will be preferred first:
- tech in Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics with First Class with 65% marks above.
- tech in Geology/ Applied Geology with First Class with 65% marks above.
- tech in Geo informatics / Remote Sensing and GIS with First class
- tech in Optics / Applied Optics with First class.
Find Out Latest: Engineering Jobs
How to get Scientist Jobs in ISRO?
- To become a scientist at ISRO, you are required to have Math and Physics as subjects at 10+2 level.
- Then getting admission in IIST (Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology) can be the easiest ticket to get absorbed in ISRO as a scientist/engineer.
- Candidates must have completed their graduates and post-graduate engineers from IITs, NITs and other reputed government and private institutions are preferable.
- Candidates must get degrees in any of the engineering course such as B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Radio Engineering, and Engineering Physics.
- After completing B.Tech from any college, an examination namely ICRB (centralized Recruitment Bangalore) is conducted by ISRO and individuals are tested as per their respective branches of engineering and after clearing the interview, one can get appointed as a scientist or an engineer at ISRO.
- Candidates must have a minimum aggregate percentage of 65% and above in B.tech in their respective relevant streams.
- After the completion of M.Tech or D. in trades such as Geoinformatics, Remote Sensing, Instrumentation, applied Mathematics, Geophysics, Geography or any other equivalent degree in the field of Physics or Mathematics one can apply directly.
For Preparation, Check Out:
If you have any query then you can write your comment in comment box which is given below. We will definitely solve it as soon as possible. You may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates and bookmark this page by using Cntrl+D
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|ISRO ICRB Recruitment||ISRO Admit Card|
|LPSC ISRO Recruitment||Jobs After 12th Class|
|Get Latest Graduate Jobs||Upcoming Government Jobs|