How to Get Scholarship
Check the Complete Procedure Of How to Get Scholarship from here!! Here are large number of students who are keen to go for study in Abroad but unable to do due to financial problems. We have brought the Detailed Procedure to Get Scholarship for Indian Students To Study Abroad.
Scholarship For Indian Students To Study Abroad
Scholarship Is A Boon
A scholarship is an extremely excellent way to finance your studies and facilitates you to fully concentrate on getting your degree instead of worrying about money issues. Scholarship is a financial award which finances your studies and permits you to focus on getting higher education without worrying about money issues.
How to Get Scholarship?
Applying for scholarships is a lot similar to applying to colleges. You can start with a large number of possibilities and cut that down to a short list of choices.
Then you have to complete and submit applications that include essays, proposals and lists of achievements that draw attention to your best qualities.
#1.Don’t Miss Deadlines
Some scholarships have time limit early in the plunge of senior year. Mark the due dates on your schedule and work your way back to figure out how much time you’ll have to get each piece of the application finished.
#2.Start Your Research Early
Researching scholarships, requesting information and application materials, and completing applications all take time. Use Scholarship Search to get started.
#3.Read Eligibility Requirements Carefully
If you have a query about whether you qualify for an assured scholarship, contact the scholarship guarantor. There’s no point in applying for a scholarship you’re not eligible to receive.
Read Also: How to Apply Scholarship
Make a separate file for each scholarship and arrange the files by application due dates. You should also meet the items you’ll need to apply. Many scholarships ask you to propel some or all of the following documents:
- High school transcript
- Standardized test scores
- Financial aid forms, such as the FAFSA or CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE®
- Parents’ financial information, including tax returns
- One or more essays
- One or more letters of recommendation
- Proof of eligibility for the scholarship (for example, proof of membership in a certain group)
You might also need to prepare for an interview. And if you’re competing for talent-based scholarships, you’ll probably need to audition or submit a portfolio.
#5.Check Your Application
Before you send the application in:
- Make sure you filled in all the blanks or columns. You can take help from the scholarship sponsors if you aren’t sure how to fill out part of the application.
- Make sure your answers are understandable. If you can, fill out the application online. If you have to write out the application, print neatly.
- If you’re reusing a cover letter or an essay from an extra scholarship application, make clear in your mind that you haven’t left in any incorrect names.
- Run spell check and grammar check on the application. Also, have someone else read your essays to catch mistakes and give you feedback.
- Remember to sign and date your application.
You Can Also Check: Scholarships in India
#6.Keep Copies of Everything
Having copies of your scholarship application makes it easy to resend quickly if application materials get lost in the mail. If you’re applying for a scholarship through online mode, save the copy of your filled application form
#7.Track the Package
If you’re submitting your application by mail, consider using certified mail or requesting a return receipt to confirm that your materials arrived at their destination.
#8.Be aware about all the latest Scholarships
You need to be aware about such opportunities and grab it by filling that form as per the guidelines provided in the form before last date.
How To Apply For Scholarship 2019?
- Log on to the official website of that particular organization
- After reaching homepage select and hit on appropriate link regarding Scholarship
- Afterwards read all the details regarding the requirements and other specifications
- Afterwards look up for the applying process, either Online Or Offline
- In case if the applying procedure is Online then fill up the online Scholarship Application Form and upload all the testimonials required according to the size prescribed
- If the authorities have mentioned to submit the Scholarship application via offline mode then download it into a PDF Format and then take a print out of it
- Fill up the details and attach all the testimonials required
- Afterwards enclose application into an envelope and send it to the postal address given in notification.
You May Read This: How to Get a Free College Education
Documents Required to Get Scholarship
- Income Proof Income Certificate Issued by Competent Authority
- Ration Card
- Mark sheets
- Admission Fee Receipts
- Leaving Certificate
- District Transfer Certificate (Collect Previous College)
- UID & EID document Xerox
- Bank pass book (Xerox copy) (fresh admitted)
- CAP allotment Letter
List of Scholarships In India
|CCB Board||Scholarship Program|
of Higher Education
India & Abroad
of WIRC of ICAI
|Late Smt. Sunita|
|Shanti Foundation||Jyoti Scholarship|
|UCD Ireland||V.V. Giri Scholarship|
|University of Dundee||Global Excellence|
|Lalco Residency||Scholarship Program|
|British Council||Hornby Scholarships|
|LPUNEST Scholarship Test|
|Sir Dorabji Tata Trust||J.N.Tata Loan Scholarship|
|Inlaks Foundation||Inlaks Scholarships|
|Sir Dorabji Tata Trust||J.N.Tata Loan Scholarship|
|Inlaks Foundation||Inlaks Scholarships|
|FIITJEE||IIT Genius Scholarship Test|
|Bahushrut Foundation||SSC Level Scholarship|
|DTE Maharashtra||SGS Minority Scholarship|
|SOIL India||1 Yr PGP Scholarships|
|Alliance 4 Universities||Mobility Scholarships|
|Chandigarh University||CUSAT Scholarship Test|
|Assam Foundation||AFNA Academics Scholarship|
|SILF||H.H Dalai Lama|
|Nursing Scholarship For Girls|
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Types of Scholarship
Scholarships usually revolve around this type of award. People who do extremely well in academics are awarded a scholarship on the basis of their overall educational accomplishment.
This may come in the form of top GPA, excellent SAT scores, and so on. These are extremely competitive and may come in various forms. It is an award for those students who scores high on standardized tests.
- This type of scholarship is given merely on financial basis.
- They are planned to fund the less-fortunate students in their studious pursuits.
- Scholarship committees look at various reasons for this hardship: Parents’ income, number of siblings in school simultaneously, expenses, cost of living, etc.
- It is provided to support students who are economically weak but have potential to study and score high.
- Scholarship committees look at various reasons for this hardship such as Parents’ income, number of siblings in school simultaneously, expenses, cost of living, etc.
Check Now: List Of Scholarships
Scholarships are popularly given to star athletes by universities to recruit them for the athletic teams. Many athletes complete their education free of charge, but also pay the price of overworked team sports. Usually full-scholarship athletes are recruited by “scouts” while in high school.
School-Based Individual Scholarships
Every school offers specific scholarships relevant to specifics from the university: donors, individual name scholarships, personal scholarships, and so on. Sometimes you have to apply directly to the scholarship, and other times, just by being accepted, you are placed in the bowl for possible scholarship awards.
Many people look at scholarships as a whole and think that they sometimes cover everything. If you are lucky enough to receive a full scholarship, then yes, they cover living, books, and tuition. However, many scholarships are partial, meaning they may cover simply living, simply books, or part of the tuition.
Such scholarships are provided by the college or universities to award talented students who plan to pursue in a specific field of study. Organizations like ONGC offer such schemes to hire self-motive aspirants and gives placement to them.
Eligibility Criteria to Get Scholarship
There are several Scholarship Schemes in India and each scheme has its own eligibility requirement. While applying for ant scholarship opens its notification and read out all the details regarding the requirements.
In case if you are not eligible to apply for the fellowship then the scholarship authorities will not consider you for award.
You Can Also Check: Scholarship Benefits
Students if you want to know more about Procedure to Get Scholarship then stay connected with our web portal and get latest information time to time. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus to remain updated. You can also subscribe on our free email service from this you can get all career related information directly in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||Scholarship for Higher Education|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Top Universities in India|