How To Join NDA After 12th
NDA is considered as one of the most remunerative options in education for the ones who have recently passed Intermediate supplementary than CA. These are the marvelous choices that assure bright careers for the freshers. Students are endowed with primary training in both the stages of academics and Physical. The Union Public Service Commission supervises the entrance exam for the candidates who want to adhere in National Defence Academy.
Eligibility for NDA Examination:
To be eligible for the NDA armed forces, a candidate desires to have conceded Intermediate in any discipline. For the Air force and the Navy, candidates must have qualified 12th class in Science stream with PCM subjects through state board or its equivalent. The candidate must acquire an age between 16 ½ to 19 years. Candidates should also congregate the physical fitness standards as specified by the academy.
NDA Application Form:
Applicants who wish to be part of national defence academy, firstly they ought to decide their preference for the two academies which are National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (managerial Branch). If a contender goes for NDA, then he has to choose one division from the divisions like Army, Navy, Air Force. The same is to be applied in case of Naval Academy.
How to Join NDA after 12th:
Many candidates who have passed Intermediate and are interested to join National Defence Academy should know the procedure that should be followed to be a part of such enormous academy. Here we are providing the whole procedure so that you should not waste your time in searching related to the same. Aspirants must go through all the details below so that they can apply for the academy accordingly.
Procedure to Join National Defence Academy:
- The Union Public Service Commission of India supervises the entrance examination for various candidates who had filed an application form for assortment in NDA.
- The UPSC is completely conscientious for the sponsorship for conducting the entrance exam and for providing the course of action for selection through the exam.
- Candidate who wish to apply should have accomplished 16 ½ years but should be below 19 years by 1st January and 1st July of the coming year of exam.
- The individual who has applied for the exam must be unmarried till the training is completed.
- Contenders who want to go for Army service should have conceded 12th or corresponding tests under the state government.
- Applicants should accomplish the Intermediate in discipline of commerce, arts, medical and non medical.
- If a contender wishes to join Naval or Air force they must have qualified 12th class with subjects as mathematics and physics.
- The exam is of 900 marks in which first exam is of Mathsof 300 marks and second exam is of General Ability of 600 marks.
- Selection Process includes written exam, SSB interview, and a medical test to appoint talented and dedicated persons in Army.
- Aspirants must be mentally and physically healthy and should not have any sickness inquisitive with the armed recital.
The training period for the selected applicants is stated below:
- for naval cadets-3 years for NDA and 1 year for Naval Academy
- for Army candidates-1 year for NDA and 1 year for IMA.
- For naval candidates- 1 year for NDA and 1 ½ years for AFA Hyderabad.
- Females are ineligible to apply for the academy.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Notification||NDA Admit Card|
|How to Prepare for NDA||UPSC Calendar|
|NDA Syllabus/ Exam Pattern||NDA Preparation Books|
|NDA Interview Questions And Answers||How To Join NDA After 12th|
|NDA Merit List||NDA Answer Key|