How to Prepare For AFCAT Exam 2019
AFCAT is the most awaited exam where lakhs of candidates register themselves to try their luck. Thus, aspirants who are going to appear in AFCAT 2019 Exam must be aware about “How to Prepare For AFCAT Exam 2019”. Here, we are sharing the Secret Mantra and some effective tips and tricks that help you in cracking IAF AFCAT Exam in first attempt.
Details of IAF AFCAT 2 Exam 2019:
|Name of Organization||India Air Force|
|Exam Name||Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)-2|
|Name of Posts||GD (Technical / Non-Technical), Flying (NCC Special Entry), Meteorology|
|Number of AFCAT Vacancies||242|
|Starting Date To Apply For AFCAT 2||01-06-2019|
|AFCAT Application Last Date||30-06-2019|
|AFCAT 2 Exam Date||24th August 2019 and 25th August 2019|
How to Prepare For AFCAT Exam
Best Tips/Strategy to Crack AFCAT Exam
Success in the AFCAT Exam depends largely on how strongly you are determined to achieve this goal. The good strategy for the AFCAT 2019 Exam is that which has been created keeping in mind the pattern of this exam. Exam strategy will be perfect only when it will make for each dimension of preparation. Check AFCAT Exam Preparation Tips from here!!
- Step 1: Knowledge Of Exam Pattern
- Step 2: Proper Planning is must
- Step 3: Proper Time scheduling
- Step 4: Subject wise preparation
- Step 5: Do Revision
Step 1: Knowledge Of Exam Pattern:
- Before initiating the preparation for exam, a candidate should be very well aware of the exam pattern so that the preparation can be done accordingly.
- Knowing the AFCAT exam pattern will give you a clear picture about the exam structure so that you can make a time table consequently.
Get Here: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
Step 2: Proper Planning Is Must:
- This is the key factor that should be adopted before the start of preparation. Participant should make a proper strategy so that they go through the complete AFCAT syllabus in a given period of time.
- Planning should be made in such a way that each and every subject should be given proper attention.
Step 3: Proper Time Scheduling:
- This should be kept in mind at the very start of preparation so that the each subject must be properly prepared for the exam in the given duration of time.
- Make a proper time table for study and then do the studies accordingly and regularly. Participant should study at least 8 hours per day with proper concentration and to hit the target.
You May Read This: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
Step 4: Subject Wise Preparation:
- Candidates should do his AFCAT preparation subject wise so that they can give attention to every subject with proper concentration.
- General awareness portion is difficult part and should be prepared two months before the exam. Numerical portion needs sufficient practice to score well in the subject.
Step 5: Do Revision:
- Candidates who are preparing for this exam should do AFCAT Exam preparation in such a way that sufficient time can be given to revision that is very essential for the exam.
- This activity should be done after you have fully prepared all the subjects.
Something More To Know About AFCAT:
|AFCAT Syllabus||Get Details|
|AFCAT Mock Test||Get Details|
|AFCAT Cut Off||Get Details|
|AFCAT Admit Card||Get Details|
|AFCAT Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|AFCAT Eligibility Details||Get Details|
|AFCAT Result||Get Details|
|AFCAT Previous Year Question Papers||Get Details|
|Best AFCAT Preparation Books||Get Details|
|AFCAT 1 Application Form||Get Details|
|AFCAT 2 Notification||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
How To Prepare For AFCAT SSB
How To Prepare For AFCAT EKT is the most common question which come in mind of applicants. So here, we have provided some effective tips of How to Prepare For AFCAT Exam 2019. Have a look!!
Preparation with a Buddy:
Doing Practice with a friend will help the individual to Build Confidence and Motivation in self. This also decreases your hesitation and makes you comfortable to give answers to the interviewer.
Most importantly, this also help you to maintain your eye contact and answer completely without getting nervous.
Predict Questions That Can Be Asked:
Make up your mind in such a way about the type of questions that can be inquired. Prepare about the various questions with concern to your career goals, plans of future, your achievements etc.
so that you can give answers to such questions confidently and accurately in an Interview.
- Give correct answers related to your past experience. Be honest while giving answers at all the questions.
- Your technical skills may be verified at any stage by the Organization to know the details that you have provided are correct or not.
- You should speak less or speak in a precise manner. Try to give proper answers just simply.
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare For an Interview
Best Patterns To Solve The AFCAT Question Paper:
- Maths—>Military Aptitude—> English—>GK [If your Maths is strong]
- GK—>English—>Apptitude—>Maths [If you are weak in Maths]
This is also a major factor that matters a lot in an Interview. A person who has to give an Interview should be properly dressed in Formals to sound like professional. Interviewers check your Dressing Sense to select you for the corresponding Designation in their Organization.
First impression is the last impression. Interviewee should be courteous while giving answers to all the questions that were asked in an Interview.
Keep smiling and give your answers clearly and with great sense of aptitude. Keep yourself alert when the questions are asked and then give your answers.
Secret Mantra to Crack IAF AFCAT
Air Force Common Admission Test is basically an entrance exam that is conducted to provide opportunities for the aspirants who are willing to join Indian Air Force. From here aspirants can get best answer regarding How to Prepare for AFCAT Exam 2019 without coaching. Candidates can check below provided AFCAT Preparation Tips and Tricks that will surely help you in acing exam with good score.
- Always commence your preparation with the area that you have less hold.
- Start prepare using Latest AFCAT 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- If you are strong in Quant section, then go for Quantitative Ability >> Military Aptitude >> English >> General Awareness.
- If you are strong in GA & English section, then go for General Awareness >> English >> Military Aptitude >>Quantitative Ability.
Do You Know: How To Find Online Study Material
Best AFCAT Exam Preparation Books:
Along with tips of How To Prepare For AFCAT Written Exam, we have also provided here some list of Best Books For AFCAT written by the brilliant authors. So have a look…!
- R Gupta’s AFCAT Exam Guide 1st Edition For Flying and Technical Branch By Ramesh Publishing House (RPH) Editorial Board
- Arihant’s AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) : With Solved Paper (English) 3rd Edition
- AFCAT – Air Force Common Admission Test Practice Work Book For Commissioned Officers In Flying, Technical And Ground Duty Branches ( 22 Sets )
- AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) : Previous Year’s Papers & Practice Test Papers (Solved) with Explanatory Answers
- Manorama Yearbook (English) 50th Edition
- General Knowledge By Arihant Publication
- Succeed at IQ Tests: Improve Your Numerical, Verbal and Spatial Reasoning Skills
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning (FULLY SOLVED) By R.S. Aggarwal
Best AFCAT Interview Preparation Books:
In your preparation guide on “How to Clear AFCAT” preparation books play an important role in bringing success. So, always choose best books before commencing your preparation. Some of best AFCAT Preparation Books for Interview as given below.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change By Stephen R. Covey
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
- Manorama Yearbook
This is all about How to Prepare For AFCAT Exam 2019. We hope, above provided information concerning How To Prepare For AFCAT 2 2019 will prove helpful to you. To fetch more interesting stuff on How to Prepare For AFCAT 2019 Exam, stay linked with recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On