How to Prepare for Afcat
If you have a dream to be a part of Indian Air Force then you should know Afcat 2016 is going to be held in February 2016. If you want to clear this test you should know How to Prepare for Afcat 2016. If you want to apply for Afcat you have to face Written Exam & Interview. Here on this page you can get Afcat 2016 – Written Exam & Interview Tips by which you can easily crack this test.
Topics For Written Exam:
Tips for Written Exam:
Confirm Exam Date:
This is the main thing because if you have the exact information about the exam date you can manage your schedule according to that. Afcat 2016 is going to be held in February 2016 so you should manage your time according to the days remaining.
Know About The Topics:
Before your exam you should collect all the topics for which you have to prepare in this examination. For this you don’t have any need for wondering here and there you should prepare to the topics that are given in the above section.
Prepare a time table:
Applicants should prepare a time table for their study. you should give a particular time to each topic. You should give more time to the topic in which you have difficulty or which is not so interested for you and less time to the topic in which you have your strength.
Recover Speed To Crack Questions:
You should solve the question yourself daily by this you can improve your speed to solve the questions. You should not take help of calculator or anything like this because by this you cannot improve your speed.
Adjust time for Last Time Revision:
You should adjust time for revision at last time you should revise all the topics that you have prepare before. At last time you should not think to read everything but have an overview of the all prepared topic.
Tips for Interview
- As you know it is a big level test so you don’t have any need to take tension about the interview. You should be cool mind and confident because in hesitation you can’t give your best.
- You should prepare your resume properly and you describe each and everything correctly but don’t mention any false information.
- You should know about the working of the Indian air force in depth and should collect the whole history about the Indian air force.
- At the time of interview you should have a focus on your body language and should not use your hand and wired king of expression to express your views.
- Be on time for interview as you know Punctuality is the main feature that every one wants in their employees.
- Don’t be angry if you have any diplomatic question or employer wants to puzzle you. Be calm and answer only one question at a time, don’t mix your answers.
Best Books to prepare for Afcat 2016
|Name Of Book||Writer|
|How to Prepare For AFCAT||Chandresh Agrawal|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Agarwal,S. Chand|
|AFCAT Air Force Common Admission Test for Flying and Technical Branch||Arihant Experts|
|AFCAT Air Force Common Admission Test Exam for Flying and Technical Branch Guide||RPH Editorial Board, Ramesh Publishing House|
|AFCAT Vayu Sena Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha: Flying, Technical Va Ground Duty Branch||Arihant Experts|
We hope you are satisfied with the above provided information, which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com. you may give your view in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AFCAT Preparation Books||AFCAT Syllabus|
|AFCAT Sample Papers||Interview Questions and Answers|
|Common Interview Mistakes||Phone Interview Tips|