How To Prepare For BITSAT
First question which arise in the mind of the students while preparing for the BITSAT exam is that How To Prepare For BITSAT in 1 month.BITSAT is India’s one of the top engineering entrance exam which is being conducted by The Birla Institute of Technology and Science. Aspirants who want to Crack BITSAT In First Attempt they must check the Best Tactics and Tips which are being provided by recruitmentresult.com in the below section.
BITSAT is one of the most sought after engineering entrance exam, for getting admission in the three colleges of the elite institute. BITSAT is one of the toughest engineering entrance exams in India. Cracking it can require dedication and tenacity. Hence those who are focused and start their preparation in an organized manner are more likely to win this race! Here, we have listed the guidelines for preparation of BITSAT exam. These golden rules can simplify your journey of preparation.
How To Prepare For BITSAT
Take a brief review of complete syllabus:
Before beginning your preparation, it is particularly important for the candidates that they have the proper knowledge of all topics covered in syllabus because studying anything except that exact topics just a waste of time.
BITSAT Syllabus:-Get Details
In order to crack this exam, you must consult the recommended books and study material. Give more focus on sections of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from the NCERT books as they cover the complete syllabus with adequate details. For logical reasoning and English you may refer best books and also take the advice from who have already taken the BITSAT.
Read Also:- How to prepare for Logical Reasoning
Some of the topics which require more concentration include:
- Physics: Work and energy, Newton’s laws, current electricity, heat and thermodynamics, Magnetism and magnetic effect of electric current.
- Chemistry: Physical Chemistry and quantitative analysis, organic and inorganic part.
- Mathematics: Conic Section with ellipse, hyperbola, parabola and rectangular parabola, Trigonometry, Vectors, 3D and Integral Calculus.
BITSAT 2018 exam pattern:
|Parts||Subjects||Number of Questions||Duration of Exam||Type of Question Asked|
|Part I||Physics||40||3 hours||Objective-type questions|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency|
(b) Logical Reasoning
Check previous years’ question papers:
BITSAT isn’t remotely as tough to crack as the JEE. Idea of the type of questions you are likely to face in this exam is thus more important than reading truckloads of books. Candidates can check previous years’ question papers and take the help from that particular material.
Allocate sufficient time to every section. You must choose all this in advance so as to stay away from any last minute confusion. If you are confused in solving any question, then leave the question at the same time do not waste time on such type of questions and toggle to the other questions. At last If possible, you must also try to give some time for revision.
How To Make a Effective Time Table For Studies:-Read Here
Preparation schedule a play an important role in any exam your preparation plan will actually decide your success or failure in the exam. The complete approach is depended on the time you have. In the early days of their preparation read all the concepts in details, try to familiarize with your weak point and work on it.
Practice as much as you can:
Practicing well is one of the best points for preparation of exam. Try to resolve maximum possible questions as this also help in increasing speed. Solve broad variety of Mock tests which inherits the entire syllabus. Solving, various questions aids in knowing different ways of trying questions. Try to use variety of shortcut techniques and tricks to save time.
Solve sample Papers:
Solve sample Papers as much as possible. Solving old year’s papers gives you better idea about the attempting of paper also time management. This helps you in understanding what kind of questions you can expect in the exam.
BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers:- Complete Details
Avoid making wild guesses:
Since the BITSAT exam have a negative marking for each wrong answers, so avoid selecting options randomly. Do not make any guesses in the paper. Instead, first eliminate the alternative which is least likely to be accurate. Now estimating from the remaining three options would reduce the risk factor a great deal.
Make short notes while studying:
Make a habit to make short notes while studying. It will improve your attention and keep you sharp. Also, these notes will help you for revision and helps to gather basically summary points.
Be aware with the operations of computer:
BITSAT is a computer based test i.e. this exam is not a paper pen based test. Since, it requires that applicants have a working knowledge of computer. Mock test is one of the best ways to get an idea about the implementation of exam.
Just follow these tips and realize your dream of cracking BITSAT!
BITSAT 2017 PAPER ANALYSIS
|Subjects||Class 11||Class 12|
Read This:- Tips to Make Study Interesting
Some Points which you have to remember while giving BITSAT 2018:
- Read the question carefully.
- If a question is theoretical type, think of the rules, or logic, or analogies involved in the statement.
- Candidates have to think all the given statement(s) relates to some theory or law and then answer accordingly.
- Write in short, all the given quantities on paper.
- Think of the rules, and logic sets involved in the given question.
- Sketch a free hand diagram.
- Find the relationship between given quantities.
- Think of the formulae or set of rules that you require relating the quantities in question.
- Mark the correct answer on the computer screen. And move to the next question or next section as required.
BOOKS FOR BITSAT 2017
Here is the complete list of best BITSAT preparation books:
- Comprehensive Coverage of NCERT Syllabus for Classes 11 and 12 (English) 4th Edition – Arihant Publication
- BITSAT Explorer 2017 (With CD) (English) by MTG Editorial Board
- BITSAT English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning PB (English)
- The Pearson Complete Guide to the BITSAT (English) by One Learn Education
- Comprehensive Guide to BITSAT Online Test – with Mosk Test CD (English) by Disha Experts
- 12 Practice Papers BITSAT 2017 PB 8th Edition by G K P
|(a) English Proficiency|
(b) Logical Reasoning
How To Find Online Study Material:- Check Here
All the best!!! for all the students who are going to appear in the exam!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BITSAT Counselling||BITSAT Hall Ticket|
|BITSAT Answer Key||BITSAT Results|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||BITSAT Online Registration Form|
|Engineering Entrance Exams||How to Get in the Mood to Study|