How to Prepare For CAT
CAT is one of the toughest Management Entrance Exam in India. To crack CAT 2019 Exam in 30 Days is not an easy task. How to Prepare For CAT 2019 is the question that comes in every one’s mind. CAT Exam Preparation needs a well-planned approach with time management. You need to follow below provided CAT Preparation Tips to Score 90+ Percentile in CAT Exam 2019.
Overview of CAT Entrance Exam 2019:
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Management|
|Exam Name||Common Admission Test|
|CAT Official Notification 2019 Date||29-07-2019 (Tentative)|
|CAT Application Form 2019 Last Date||08-08-2019 (Tentative)|
|CAT Form Correction Window 2019||27-09-2019 to 30-09-2019 (Tentative)|
|Release of CAT Admit Card 2019||24-10-2019 to 25-11-2019 (Tentative)|
|CAT Exam Date 2019||25-11-2019 (Tentative)|
|CAT Result Date 2019||Second Week of January 2020|
How to Prepare For CAT
How to Prepare For CAT In 30 Days?
Aware From CAT Latest Exam Pattern 2019:
- The very first step is to be responsive about complete exam pattern of common admission test.
- So that, candidates have complete knowledge about exam pattern and which type of questions come in the exam get to know.
- Candidates should practice from CAT Previous Year Question Paper for getting details about examination pattern.
- Once, contenders understand the CAT Syllabus and Exam pattern then they can take exact and perfect action against to prepare strategy.
- Candidates have to qualify four sections of quantitative ability, data interpretation, logical reasoning and verbal ability to get admission in MBA in top business colleges of India.
|Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||32||96|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34||102|
START Practice With:
Understand CAT 2019 Syllabus:
- Once you know about the CAT Pattern 2019, your next step for CAT preparation is to check the new CAT Preparation Syllabus.
- IIM entrance exam syllabus or CAT exam preparation 2019 is not pre-defined by IIMs nor the CAT syllabus was outlined earlier also
- CAT exam syllabus is based on topics that appeared, added/deleted in past CAT exams
- The type of CAT questions, their composition, format and number may change in each subsequent CAT exam.
- There is no repetition of CAT questions in any CAT exam although difficulty level of the questions in CAT exam would not go out of CAT exam syllabus.
- CAT exam syllabus for CAT exam preparation 2019 is based on the mentioned guidelines and current structure of CAT exam.
Check More Important Links Related to CAT 2019:
|CAT Registration||Get Details|
|CAT Eligibility Criteria||Get Details|
|CAT Syllabus||Get Details|
|Top 10 CAT Coaching Institutes||Get Details|
|CAT Notification||Get Details|
|CAT 2019 Application Form||Get Details|
|CAT Answer Key||Get Details|
|How To Crack CAT In 30 Days||Get Details|
|CAT Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|CAT Question Papers||Get Details|
|CAT Exam Analysis||Get Details|
|CAT Mock Test||Get Details|
|CAT Exam Fees||Get Details|
|CAT Previous Year Papers||Get Details|
|CAT Selection Procedure||Get Details|
|Best CAT Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|CAT Admit Card||Get Details|
|Prepare Data Interpretation for CAT||Get Details|
|How To Prepare Reading Comprehension For CAT?||Get Details|
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT?||Get Details|
|Verbal Ability For CAT 2019||Get Details|
|CAT Percentile Predictor||Get Details|
|CAT Affiliated Colleges In India||Get Details|
|Top 10 CAT Coaching In Delhi||Get Details|
|CAT Study Material||Get Details|
Start Preparation From Right Books For CAT:
- If, you have right books of best author then you will definitely succeed to qualify the entrance examination.
- There are so many students who are not going to any coaching but they have best books of best author.
- They start preparation from these books and also collect best Study Material To Crack Common Admission Test.
Take Regular Online CAT Mock Tests:
- Today, there are so many online sites which are providing online CAT mock test for practicing of examination.
- This is the most important steps which should be taken every one student to prepare for CAT exam.
- Through this, you will get to know about your preparation and may analyze your knowledge also.
- You will get knowledge about how much you have prepared and how much is required more.
- You should take minimum 3 CAT Mock Test within 1 week for better preparation.
- This way, you will used to entrance exam and then you will not get nervous in the examination hall at your first time to see the question paper.
Know Here: How To Find Online Study Material
Start CAT Study Group:
- Studying alone at home is a good thing but when we study in a group then we came in the contact of other students who are also preparing for the CAT Exam.
- Through this, we learn a lot of new things and tricks of solving questions.
- Sometimes, the students who are preparing for any coaching center or from any institute, s/he can be a good help for those who are preparing for CAT from home.
How to Prepare For CAT 2019 Without Coaching?
Crack Common admission test with a high percentile is a dream of every student. That’s why; candidates preparing for CAT exam spend days and night to Prepare For CAT Exam. According to CAT toppers and experts, it is not so much difficult to crack Common admission test.
Anyone student can crack CAT Exam from easily. For this, contenders have to prepare just few good strategies and be in discipline and have to learn time management. Now, how is that possible? They say it’s all about your CAT preparation strategy.
They are of view that you can start CAT preparation 2019 without coaching with help of best books for CAT recommended by toppers, like CAT books by Arun Sharma, CAT exam book by Nishit Sinha, available good CAT exam preparation material, CAT Study material online, freely available CAT preparation online facility, CAT exam Quiz 2019 etc.
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
How to Score 90+ Percentile in CAT?
If you are preparing for the CAT 2019 here are the 09 commandments that can help you to score above 90 percentile and secure admission into your dream IIMs. Follow below provided Tips to Score 90+ Percentile in CAT 2019 Exam:
- Steer Clear of Rumours
- Memorization is not must
- Scan the Paper/Section first
- Do not pre-fix number of questions to attempt
- Don’t lose heart if you fail to do well in one section
- Don’t get into an ego tussle with yourself
- Be patient to avoid errors
- Don’t carry hangover of previous section
- Avoid the guessing game
Do You Know: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
How to Prepare For CAT 2019:
Now, students this is the time you should start preparation for the CAT examination as few months are left. We have provided all the useful tricks of How to Prepare For CAT without Coaching. Now, this is up to you how you prepare for examination.
Above provided CAT Exam Preparation Tips will help a lot to score good marks in exam. This is very important to remain update from the new changes which can be done in the exam pattern or in CAT syllabus 2019.
Candidates can subscribe our free email service to get latest updates about How to Prepare For CAT Exam 2019. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates about How to Prepare For CAT 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Get Motivated for Everything|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Avoid Sleeping While Studying|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Best Study Apps for Students|