How To Prepare For CAT
CAT is one of the toughest Management Entrance Exam in India. To crack CAT Exam is not an easy task. How to Prepare for CAT Exam is the question that comes in every one’s mind. CAT Exam Preparation needs a well-planned approach with time management. You need to follow below provided CAT Preparation Tips to Score 90+ Percentile in CAT Exam.
Overview – How To Prepare For CAT Exam
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Management|
|Exam Name||Common Admission Test|
|CAT 2019 Exam Date||24-11-2019|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Category||How To Prepare For CAT Exam|
How To Prepare For CAT
Aware From CAT Latest Exam Pattern
- The very first step is to be responsive about complete exam pattern of common admission test.
- So that, candidates have complete knowledge about exam pattern and which type of questions come in the exam get to know.
- Candidates should practice from CAT Previous Year Question Paper for getting details about examination pattern.
- Once, contenders understand the CAT Syllabus and Exam pattern then they can take exact and perfect action against to prepare strategy.
- Candidates have to qualify four sections of quantitative ability, data interpretation, logical reasoning and verbal ability to get admission in MBA in top business colleges of India.
|Section||Number Of Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||34||102|
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VARC)||34||102|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)||32||96|
Check Here – CAT Exam Pattern
Understand CAT Syllabus
- Once you know about the CAT Pattern, your next step for CAT preparation is to check the new CAT Preparation Syllabus.
- The type of CAT questions, their composition, format and number may change in each subsequent CAT exam.
- There is no repetition of CAT questions in any CAT exam although difficulty level of the questions in CAT exam would not go out of CAT exam syllabus.
- CAT exam syllabus for CAT exam preparation is based on the mentioned guidelines and current structure of CAT exam.
Get Details – CAT Syllabus
Start Preparation from Right Books for CAT
- If, you have right books of best author then you will definitely succeed to qualify the entrance examination.
- There are so many students who are not going to any coaching but they have best books of best author.
- They start preparation from these books and also collect best Study Material To Crack Common Admission Test.
Know About – CAT Books
Take Regular Online CAT Mock Tests
- Today, there are so many online sites which are providing online CAT mock test for practicing of examination.
- This is the most important steps which should be taken every one student to prepare for CAT exam.
- Through this, you will get to know about your preparation and may analyze your knowledge also.
- You will get knowledge about how much you have prepared and how much is required more.
- You should take minimum 3 CAT Mock Test within 1 week for better preparation.
- This way, you will used to entrance exam and then you will not get nervous in the examination hall at your first time to see the question paper.
Start Now – CAT Mock Test
Start CAT Study Group
- Studying alone at home is a good thing but when we study in a group then we came in the contact of other students who are also preparing for the CAT Exam.
- Through this, we learn a lot of new things and tricks of solving questions.
- Sometimes, the students who are preparing for any coaching center or from any institute, s/he can be a good help for those who are preparing for CAT from home.
How to Prepare For CAT Without Coaching?
Crack Common admission test with a high percentile is a dream of every student. That’s why; candidates preparing for CAT exam spend days and night to Prepare For CAT Exam. According to CAT toppers and experts, it is not so much difficult to crack Common admission test.
Anyone student can crack CAT Exam from easily. For this, contenders have to prepare just few good strategies and be in discipline and have to learn time management. Now, how is that possible? They say it’s all about your CAT preparation strategy.
They are of view that you can start CAT preparation without coaching with help of best books for CAT recommended by toppers, like CAT books by Arun Sharma, CAT exam book by Nishit Sinha, available good CAT exam preparation material, CAT Study material online, freely available CAT preparation online facility, CAT exam Quiz etc.
Get Details – CAT Question Paper
How to Score 90+ Percentile in CAT?
If you are preparing for the CAT Exam here are the 09 commandments that can help you to score above 90 percentile and secure admission into your dream IIMs. Follow below provided Tips to Score 90+ Percentile in CAT 2019 Exam:
- Steer Clear of Rumours
- Memorization is not must
- Scan the Paper / Section first
- Do not pre-fix number of questions to attempt
- Don’t lose heart if you fail to do well in one section
- Don’t get into an ego tussle with yourself
- Be patient to avoid errors
- Don’t carry hangover of previous section
- Avoid the guessing game
How to Prepare For CAT Exam
Now, students this is the time you should start preparation for the CAT examination as few months are left. We have provided all the useful tricks of How to Prepare For CAT without Coaching. Now, this is up to you how you prepare for examination.
Above provided CAT Exam Preparation Tips will help a lot to score good marks in exam. This is very important to remain update from the new changes which can be done in the exam pattern or in CAT Syllabus 2019.
Candidates can subscribe our free email service to get latest updates about How to Prepare For CAT Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CAT Application Form||CAT Coaching Institutes|
|CAT Answer Key||CAT Eligibility Criteria|
|CAT Topper||CAT Exam Analysis|
|GMAT Vs CAT||CAT Percentile Predictor|
|CAT Admit Card||CAT Result|