How to Prepare For DMRC
This year, Delhi Metro Rail Cooperation (DMRC) has notified for the recruitment examinations for various positions. Candidate must know How to Prepare For DMRC 2018 for the posts of Junior Engineer (JE), Station Controller (SC) and Train Operator (TO), Executive, Non- Executive. Here we are with some preparation tips which will surely sort out troubles in your preparation.
Many interested candidate applied for Delhi Metro Rail Cooperation, DMRC Exam and start preparing for the same, but most of them do not know the correct strategies of preparation. For this, the very first thing which every candidate must know is the syllabus for all the examinations. You should definitely go through our page for a proper guidance, tips and strategies for the preparation.
DMRC 2018 JE EXAM PATTERN
DMRC JE Exam includes of two exams i.e. PAPER I & PAPER II.
How to Prepare For DMRC PAPER 1
PAPER I consists of 480 questions to be completed in 90 minutes. Exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions only. The syllabus for PAPER Iis given below with more details about them.
General awareness is itself explaining its meaning. Candidate must practice some exercises for boosting memory and learning power to understand this section that has a wide range of topics. Candidates must have perfect knowledge of current affairs and general knowledge. One must read newspapers, magazines and other books which gives you knowledge and also sharpens your mind. Must have a hard look on some topics below:
- National and International Current Affairs
- Major Economic News
- Books & Their Authors
- Awards & Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Abbreviations & Important Days
Tips To Prepare General Awareness
- This sections also include some other topics like history, civics and geography so candidate must also study these subjects.
- The main objective of taking this section in the examination is to check the knowledge of current affairs and awareness of the surroundings.
- Candidate can study competitive books like Pratiyogita Darpan and other current affairs magazine.
- Candidates should also have good knowledge about economics, politics and international affairs through any magazine
In this subject candidates need to clear their concepts in a logical manner. This is an easy section, but only when candidate practice it thoroughly because this subject only need practice. Some important topics in this subject needs concentration are:
- Test of Direction
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Mirror Images
- Nonverbal series
Tips for the Preparation of Logical Ability
- Logical ability mostly consists of reasoning problems. In many of the questions candidate need to apply his/her common sense.
- One needs a regular practice to understand the concept of reasoning questions.
- If a candidate is understood with the questions then he can go for improving his/her speed in solving the problems.
- Previous years question papers or other sample papers can help you out in improving your managing and problems solving speed.
Aptitude is an easiest section of every examination we appear for. This subject just needs our daily practice and a good hand in solving mathematical problems fast. Some of the important mathematic topics are as follows:
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time & Work
- Time And Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Mixture and Allegations
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Number System
- Decimal Fractions
Tips for the Preparation of Quantitative Aptitude
- This section consumes most of the time of a candidate and also it can be the reason of not getting selected after the exam.
- One should prefer Data Interpretation topic the most in this section. This topic needs short tricks to save time for the other questions.
- Candidate should only focus on the important topics and should solve easy questions first.
- Candidate can watch videos and quizzes which are prepared by the experts.
START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
KNOWLEDGE OF THE DISCIPLINE TRADE
This section includes the questions of the stream of engineering you had applied for. For example:
- Civil engineering questions will be asked from the candidates who had applied for JE Civil,
- Electronics Engineering questions will be asked from the participants who had applied for JE Electronics,
- Questions related to Electrical Engineering will be asked from JE Electricals candidates and,
- Mechanical engineering questions will be asked from the participants who had applied for JE Mechanical.
Download Complete Paper Format: DMRC Exam Pattern
How to Prepare For DMRC PAPER 2
PAPER II includes only one section i.e. of General English. It contains 60 questions carrying 1 mark each with the duration of 45 minutes. Candidate has to keep a look on some topics given below:
- English Language
- English grammar
- Sentence structure
- Synonyms and Antonyms
In this examination candidate must know the correct uses of all the above terms. If candidate wants to increase his/her vocabulary skills he has to read more and more books he/she can. By doing this you can clear your concepts of synonyms and antonyms.
START: English Language Online Quiz
Tips for the Preparation of General English
- In this section every candidate needs to increase the ability of understanding anything quickly. For this you should read newspapers, novels and magazines on the daily basis, it will help you increasing your vocabulary as well.
- Subject verb agreements and Tenses are the main topics to prepare grammar.
- Candidate has to revise the rules daily for good preparation.
- Candidates must give at least 2 hours to all these activities to make yourself good in English.
Get Here Question Paper PDF: DMRC Previous Year Papers
How to Prepare For DMRC
DMRC 2018 Some Other Preparation Strategies
Candidate must know that how much they are prepared with every section, and make their strong topics even more stronger by practicing them again and again, so that you could score much well in those sections.
You should definitely read English newspapers, current affairs magazines and novels on daily basis, it will help you in improving your English and also will help for the preparation of general awareness section as well.
After all your preparations are done, try to learn shortcuts for the mathematical calculations so that you can save your time for other tricky questions and also try to attempt easy questions first.
Candidates should solve mock test papers and previous year’s questions papers to check your speed accuracy. So that you can manage your time limit and improve your speed.
Check Syllabus With Exam Details: DMRC Syllabus
Some Mostly Preferred Books:
|CRA Recruitment Exam Guide(Amazon price Rs.252.80)||RPH Editorial Board|
|Junior Engineer Mechanical Engineering Recruitment Examination 2018(Amazon price Rs.544)||GKP|
|Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Technical Cadre(Amazon price Rs.365)||Dr. Lal & Jain|
|DMRC/LMRC/NMRC Maintainer Solved Papers(Amazon price Rs.90)||Youth Competition Times|
|DMRC: Junior Engineer Electrical Recruitment Exam Guide(Amazon price Rs.309)||RPH Editorial Board|
|DMRC Exam for Jr. Engineer (Electrical) Guide + Workbook(Amazon price Rs.233)||Disha Experts|
|DMRC Junior Engineer, Asst. Programmer ,Legal Assistant ,Fire Inspector & Librarian Exam Books 2018(Amazon price Rs.450)||V.V.K. Subburaj|
|DMRC: Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO) Recruitment Exam Guide(Amazon price Rs.414)||RPH Editorial Board|
|DMRC Junior Engineer Civil Engineering Recruitment Examination 2018(Amazon price Rs.319)||GKP|
|DMRC Maintainer ITI Recruitment Examination 2018(Amazon price Rs.454)||GKP|
Get List of Best: Railway Exam Coaching Institutes
All above were some tested tips and strategies you must go through. We have brought it to you on the basis of experience shared by experts. But all this will work if you do self-preparations. You can make your own strategies including all these points, and you will surely crack this examination.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DMRC Recruitment||DMRC Admit Card|
|DMRC Salaries||DMRC Answer Key|
|DMRC Result||DMRC Maintainer Syllabus|
|DMRC SC/TO Syllabus||RRB Previous Year Question Papers|
|Railway Online Quiz||Rules to Crack RRB Exam|